Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch (29029 Views)

Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State / Woman Sells Off Her Cousin's Children For N1m, Attempts To Murder Their Mother. / Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by Lilprincey(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
banmee:

It's just that nothing is regulated in Nigeria. In normal societies, this is done legally.
Mehn dis is too bad ooo
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by Rasque1759(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
oga o....something dey happen for this naija wa o...orishirishi
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by bet9ja(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
People should expect to read/see more of this, People receive no benefit from the Government either child or unemployment support that can still subsidize their daily means during this hardship period, Nigeria is fast becoming Zimbabwe, God help us.
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by Velitrace27: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
It's something that must have some diabo-economic reasons, considering the state of CHANGE being experienced in this country. The quest for sustenance and survival must be the remote factor leading to such pregnancy.
So, the NPF and the public should come at this issue from not just the ethical and legal points of view; but also should consider the above factor.
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by sirkkayye(m): 1:18am On Jul 06, 2016
Lilprincey:
Yea Hunger is Bad very very Bad. By 2019 people go dey exchange their pikin With Garri and Rice. God will help us
Thz in thr blood is not about hunger *#babyfactoryisasoldasigbos
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by MeAboki(m): 2:00am On Jul 06, 2016
fortune1968:
This people & baby factory sha ! dem swear for them ?Jjust check d names, anyway,jonathan(their hero) is also a product of it .

Chai, breeding, buying and selling themselves like cattle - na wa oOh!

@:
glossy6: over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by amtaken(f): 3:17am On Jul 06, 2016
This hardship caused by Buhari's regime has turned so many people into monsters.
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2016

BTW, Today is my birthday.

Hit the 'like' button if you wish me long life and prosperity and the 'share' button if you go like chop cake

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by abiolert(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2016
Pilate2016:
It's not hunger, it's wickedness. Why can't she conceive and sell hers.
Hunger can definitely lead a sane man into criminal activities if He listens to it.
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by Buikechukwu35(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2016
Thats where buhari administration is taking us
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by Nina4u(f): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2016
I don't understand ..if people are so desperate to have a baby ..please why can't they go to a orfanage and adopt a child ? There is so many motherless and fatherless children that needs love .. My heart bleeds for these children ..
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by glossy6(f): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
MeAboki:

Chai, breeding, buying and selling themselves like cattle - na wa oOh!

@:
glossy6: over to you.

Good through this thread and you will see my comment. I don't shield criminals like you.

Anyways, just small missteps to help the childless
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by MeAboki(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
glossy6:

Good through this thread and you will see my comment. I don't shield criminals like you.

Anyways, just small missteps to help the childless

LOL, small missteps to help the childless my foot; you mean frequently sold for rituals or destined to someones cooking pot?
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by glossy6(f): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
MeAboki:

LOL, small missteps to help the childless my foot; you mean frequently sold for rituals or destined to someones cooking pot?

You must have tasted out of it for you to be so certain cool cool cool cool
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by MmmS(f): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
bet9ja:
People should expect to read/see more of this, People receive no benefit from the Government either child or unemployment support that can still subsidize their daily means during this hardship period, Nigeria is fast becoming Zimbabwe, God help us.
Zim is better than Nigeria. Its has regular supply of electricity and decent water supply system and probably better transportation system as well. It does have its problems like any other African country, but it has not in anyway reached the level of lawlessness that is in Nigeria. You will never find headless bodies lying around in bushes after having their heads taken off for rituals or certain tribes waiting on the roadside to ambush traveller to steal and rape them and you will most certainly not find will not find cases of Zimbabwean being caught at airports worldwide with drugs stuck up their anus. smiley
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by MeAboki(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
glossy6:

You must have tasted out of it for you to be so certain cool cool cool cool
Tufiakwa!
Not in my DNA, that one dey for una own portion.
Re: Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch by glossy6(f): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
MeAboki:
Tufiakwa! Not in my DNA, that one dey for una own portion.
For you to know them, says for sure that you are a partaker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.