Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (36025 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by delishpot: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
missyadorable:

I will never call my father

I will be very happy to see loneliness and frustration kill him

Hian......let me guess, he did nothing while you suffered. Perpharps another woman is involved?
Don't be too angry, us humans are on a journey don't wish him bad. Don't wish him anything. Just live your life as best you can.

1 Like

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by jennifer22(f): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hope the gorilla drop letter before he die, because na the latest be this oooo, so many suicidal ready to go..... End time suicidal.
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by missyadorable(f): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
delishpot:

Hian......let me guess, he did nothing while you suffered. Perpharps another woman is involved?
Don't be too angry, us humans are on a journey don't wish him bad. Don't wish him anything. Just live your life as best you can.

No other woman,he trained me through law school but I have abandoned him because I grew up to see him maltreat my mum.he never showed her love.always abusing her,beating her,injure her,strip her naked on the streets,plan evil against her...and he thought he could gain my love...Never! Even if he trained me in Harvard,i will still hate him.

I stopped all forms of communication with him a day after I got married and my mum moved out a week later.All is settled.Let him live alone and die miserably!
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by jessykings(f): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sucide ke? For dat rickety tree abi na wood? No na, Nigerians are wiser than dis na Haba! A better explaination would do but not Sucide by hanging cos dat wood standing is dat pix ain't capable of carrying that man's weight let alone to kill him . See his legs too! Looks 'STAGED' to me...shikena!
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Vince77(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
missyadorable:

No other woman,he trained me through law school but I have abandoned him because I grew up to see him maltreat my mum.he never showed her love.always abusing her,beating her,injure her,strip her naked on the streets,plan evil against her...and he thought he could gain my love...Never! Even if he trained me in Harvard,i will still hate him.

I stopped all forms of communication with him a day after I got married and my mum moved out a week later.All is settled.Let him live alone and die miserably!

I can relate with this 100%.

Im not gonna tell u to forgv him lik others hv bn telling u.

But d only prob i hv with u is dat u now hate men as a result of wat hapnd to u.

It makes no sense. Why think all men are d same?

Think abt dis.
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by delishpot: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2016
missyadorable:

Well, maybe tgere was a woman you guys did not know about? Probably that is why he comes home and treat mom like she doesn't worth a dime to him. And yes, he did nothing positive while you suffered in silence as he abused your Mom.
See, one thing I have learnt from this life is, we all make mistakes. Some more evil than others. But not all have the brain to stop and think. Maybe his own attitude stems from his own past. Just clear your conscience and forgive his evil from deep within for your own soul sake. Hard to do but possible.
Besides, many men who abuse their wives but show love to their kids seem to be on revenge for something they perceive their women did to them. If it was that he hates her on a good day for no reason, he more than likely would hate her kids too. But when he loves the kids and hates on the mom alone, then he is on revenge and he believe the kid did not offend him but the woman.
I wonder if men stop to think about how the way they treat their wives affect their kids. Same thing with wives too. They go about bossing and making their women feel like second class people in their homes. Do they realize that kids soak in the vibe?

Its well o
Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by delishpot: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
jennifer22:
Hope the gorilla drop letter before he die, because na the latest be this oooo, so many suicidal ready to go..... End time suicidal.

You must be a very wicked person. If truly you are a woman, then I fear even the more for people that will be under your care.
Please go and seek God for real.

1 Like

Re: Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Spells(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Princewell2012:

And you believe this trash

How could he have hanged himself yet his two legs are still on the ground? Someone out there have killed him may be for a land dispute or something else close to it, and deceitfully tied him there in other to save face. The police should investigate this incident.
ure rite but what more can I say... . There is nothing u n i can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.