Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) (41930 Views)

Celebrities Pose With Keke NAPEP: Who Rocked It Best? (Photos) / TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by levrin: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2017
@GISTMORE

As the super talented media perosanlity shared via IG.

https://www.gistmore.com/denrele-strikes-crazy-pose-keke-napep-new-photo

1 Like

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2017
Tamarapetty's crush!

13 Likes

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by darkenkach(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2017
I love this dude..
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2017
Bobrisky come and see ur chairman oh

I heard he went for nyansh operation ,

E nor go wait make the nyansh heal b4 devil begin use am again embarassed

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2017
grin

As the super talented media perosanlity
Even the OP no fit type personality correctly.

This guy don comot market. Na Bobrisky dey reign now.

#I stand with Bobrisky

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by nerodenero: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2017
...and the day he was born, his parents were happy that they had a boy!!! Will they be happy if he doesn't give them children? I guess his second hand is inside his T-shirt, caressing his not too useful third leg grin grin grin. I reject children like Denrele and Bobrisky grin grin grin. Anyways, his life, his choice and his decision. Enjoy grin grin.

45 Likes

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by donolatunji(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2017
well I think he's on his own
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2017
since Bobrisky has stolen his shine...he's trying hard to stay relevant.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017
darkenkach:
I love this dude..

really?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by iliyande(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
embarassed the gay spirit in him is turning madness small small
This guy and bobrisky are going to do more harm than good to our younger generation in this country.

Imagine your child telling you daddy I want to be like Denrele/Bobrisky..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Mitcheeew
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Homo.
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Referendum50(f): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Bobrisky come and see ur chairman oh

I heard he went for nyansh operation ,

E nor go wait make the nyansh heal b4 devil begin use am again embarassed
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Edopesin: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
One Word

"Deranged"

5 Likes

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by NoMoreTrolling: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Is it time to donate my eyes to science? Being that I've now seen everything

Need an inverter? I'm selling my 24v Sukam after upgrading to 48v and solar. View as here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4196905/used-sukam-1.5kva-inverter-35k

6 Likes

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by dirtyhokage(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Doing olosho advert.....
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Stockfish [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Isnt Nigeria hard enough already? angry

5 Likes

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by DieBuhari: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Why are all the well known gays, cross dressers and transgenders in Nigeria Yoruba?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
After Bobrisky don give am check up abi?
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
See comments, grin
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
see this one, so because bobrisky dance with high heels and shirt you self wan trend... "LUBBISH"
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Akinaukwa: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Different levels of madness.
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by IamSINZ(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2017
It's time to take his place as the king of faggotry in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Moronic and silly
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by BIGTinfotech: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Not every mad person is "insane"

1 Like

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Alexus23: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Hafonjas. Very useless set of people angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by bumi10(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2017
chai

And they did naming ceremony for this guy

hmmmm money wasted

1 Like

Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2017
#GayAlert
Re: Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2017

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. / Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) / Ini Edo Stuns In White & Green Outfit At Lagos Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.