Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work (2346 Views)

Download Double Six's Audio Rap Tutorial : For Aspiring Rappers & Hip Hop Heads. / Tricktribes,the Upcoming Hip-hop Artist In South Africa / Need Instrumentals? Hip Hop, Gospel, Afro Pop, Raggae Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Check out these sound cloud

Listen to The Young Shall Grow (prod By. King Lingo) by Sage Sound #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/king-lingo-55/the-young-shall-grow-prod-by-king-lingo

BLESS
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Teeboy22(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Vanquay16:

Listen to The Young Shall Grow (prod By. King Lingo) by Sage Sound #np on #SoundCloud

BLESS

Can I've some samples!!!
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Teeboy22:

Can I've some samples!!!

Yeah,sound cloud is Sage sound I Will be sure to mention you when I create a link to some free beats.
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by richie9093(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Vanquay16:

Yeah,sound cloud is Sage sound I Will be sure to mention you when I create a link to some free beats.

I make beats too, bruh. how can we connect?

you use FL studio or logicpro?
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by ExplicitContent: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Can you make a beat like Nas-Locomotives.
But redefined with some african inputs.
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Teeboy22(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
richie9093:

I make beats too, bruh. how can we connect?

you use FL studio or logicpro?

Can I feel some of ur beat's ??

WhatsApp @ signature

Bless
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Teeboy22(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Vanquay16:

BLESS

Bro, what's up ??
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by issylarry(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Vanquay16:

BLESS
I do produce beat too;how do we connect?I have some beats am going to offer for free soon
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
cool
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Hi all I just got back from a useless undeserved ban...I started making beats like 2-3 months ago more like a hobby...

Here are some links to my drive

Power circle

Touch of Soul

Ganja Man

Cc issylarry

Teeboy22

Explicitcontent

Richie9093

I used a friends FL studio
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by issylarry(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Vanquay16:
Hi all I just got back from a useless undeserved ban...I started making beats like 2-3 months ago more like a hobby...

Power circle

Touch of Soul

Ganja Man

Cc issylarry

Teeboy22

Explicitcontent

Richie9093

I also want to upload mine but didn't know the site to upload it too
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by richie9093(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
issylarry:
try soundcloud.
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by richie9093(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
issylarry:
bruh, is there anyway we can relate personally? bbm? WhatsApp?
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by issylarry(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
richie9093:

bruh, is there anyway we can relate personally? bbm? WhatsApp?
yea;my whatsapp. numba: 08023628382
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by issylarry(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
richie9093:

try soundcloud.
tanx bro
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by richie9093(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Vanquay16:

Power circle

Touch of Soul

Ganja Man

Cc issy.larry

Teeboy.22

Explicitcontent

Richie9093

bruh, is there anyway we can relate personally? bbm?
WhatsApp?
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by xxxzotique(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hey, let me add u on bbm or whatsapp. I need some trap beats
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by mikejegede(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2016
I would love to meet u guys..CUZ am really in need of a beat maker/music producer to work with.. am a writer and rapper (strictly hip hop).one thing I can promise you guy is that am not a wack rapper But still gat Alot of work to do wiff my self..I really love music CUZ it gets my mind of tinz..so If u wanna work wiff me.I'll be grateful... the name Michael...pls reply in interested..
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2016
xxxzotique:
Hey, let me add u on bbm or whatsapp. I need some trap beats

I don't use BBM but are you on kik?
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2016
richie9093:

bruh, is there anyway we can relate personally? bbm?
WhatsApp?

Do you have kik?
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by mikejegede(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vanquay16:

Do you have kik?

bro.u gat a studio or what?
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by richie9093(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vanquay16:

Do you have kik?
looool. Kik? for naija? no, mehn. if policeman stop me Na the end be that
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by xxxzotique(f): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vanquay16:

I don't use BBM but are you on kik?
Nope, got whatsapp, viber and fb
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by EbenzMedia: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
BADDEST PROMO EVER

Record a song for #6000 and have a music video studio shooting for #20,000 and get benefits like free online promotion on two sites,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends soon so hurry now before its too late. Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

You can reach us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by SpaxeX(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Vanquay16:

BLESS

I make deep house, house, electro, dance... Those kinda stuff
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by ChynoBEATS: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
richie9093:

you use logicpro?
Do u use mac?
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by EbenzMedia: 5:34am On Aug 03, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #6000 with studio video shooting for #20,000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #1000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends by August 31st,2016 so hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

Note
The free online promo is for both video and audio,so hurry now before it's too late.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by richie9093(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
ChynoBEATS:
Do u use mac?
nah, bruh.
I use FL studio on windows.
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by EbenzMedia: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Chrisdmeek(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hey guys, I'm a beat maker too, more like a hubby and something to have fun with. Check out my stuffs on Soundcloud
@ https://m.soundcloud.com/user848804419

Everything you'll listen to are all made on my Android phone, but don't get it twisted, they ain't whack.

This for example https://m.soundcloud.com/user848804419/ascension-prod-chris-dmeek

I make all hip hop cos it's mostly what I listen to, but I'm really trying to get better at making our naija sounds too.
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by EbenzMedia9: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
mikejegede:
I would love to meet u guys..CUZ am really in need of a beat maker/music producer to work with.. am a writer and rapper (strictly hip hop).one thing I can promise you guy is that am not a wack rapper But still gat Alot of work to do wiff my self..I really love music CUZ it gets my mind of tinz..so If u wanna work wiff me.I'll be grateful... the name Michael...pls reply in interested..
I'm a rapper too. Where r u based?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yamaha Keyboard, Midi Cables, And Key Board Stand + Sound Card For Sale / Music Recording Promo / Any Music Producer In Enugu? I Wanna Make Some Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.