Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God (761 Views)

Islam Will Be The Largest Religion In The World By 2070- Research Has Found / Hijra: How Islam Will Destroy Germany And Possibly Europe / If Islam Has Nothing To Do With Moon, Why Do Muslims Wait For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by truthman2012(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2016
Nice words from Dr Panam Percy: THERE IS HOPE FOR THE CHURCH EVEN IN THIS SEASON OF PERSECUTION AND SEEMING HARDSHIP.
I have heard from so many, and also read many articles concerning the plans of Islam and all their threats but no one seems to go beyond that to tell us the plan of God and the church. Everyone seems to entertain a deep fear for now and the future. I wonder why.

But as I waited on the Lord I keep hearing words of Hope.
The Lord also revealed His victory strategies for the church.
We've heard about the Church in Turkey and Europe generally and all these stories seem to convey is FEAR.

But here is the Word of The Lord.
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.
The Lord made me realise that we have hijacked the church from Him. It's no longer HIS church.
We call ourselves PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER......
We refer to the church as MY CHURCH.... and to the congregation as MY SHEEP. MY CHILDREN.
As long as it is not the Lord's Church, then certainly the gates of hell will always prevail against it.
This is what we must do.
We the Senior Pastors and Bishops must deliberately repent and hand over the church to the owner. We must throw away all the titles that rob us of the presence of God. NONE OF US IS QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER OF ANY CHURCH. We must resume our basic functions as APOSTLE. PROPHET. EVANGELIST. PASTOR AND TEACHER.
As simple as this may sound it makes us to switch places with the Lord and give back to Him what was HIS in the beginning.
Secondly, None of us owns any Ministry. It is the ministry of the HOLY SPIRIT.
Thirdly. We must be Humble. Today most Ministers get highly offended when they are not introduced in certain ways and by certain titles. That's idolatry.
Today the Shepherd is so far away from the sheep. We had more Power when we all called ourselves simply as BROTHER or SISTER. A strange spirit has overtaken us. We think of ourselves more highly than we ought.
We fence ourselves from our members with very heavy security and bodyguards. Just to create a false sense of importance. Our Lord Jesus was so HUMBLE AND DOWN TO EARTH. We have reversed the protocol of the Kingdom of God. The GREATEST Must be the SERVANT of all.
Finally. We must LOVE EACH OTHER AS OURSELVES. We must be sensitive and responsive to the needs of others and attend to them as if they were ours.
This is Ps. 133. Acts 2. Acts 4. THEY WERE OF ONE HEART AND ONE SOUL . NO BODY CONSIDERED THAT WHAT HE HAD WAS HIS . THEY HAD ALL THINGS IN COMMON.
NOBODY LACKED ANYTHING.
This is the kind of Church Jesus Built. This is the church that even Hell cannot prevail against.
2Chronicles 7.14 rings a loud bell.
If my people who are called by my name shall
1. HUMBLE themselves
2. PRAY
3. SEEK MY FACE
4. TURN AWAY FROM EVIL WAYS....
The Lord said He will do the following. ..
1. HEAR FROM HEAVEN
2. FORGIVE THEIR SIN
3. HEAL THEIR LAND.

We need to Follow God's order of priority.
HUMILITY IS THE FIRST... not prayer.
GRACE HAS CHARACTER.
It is expressed as HUMILITY. LOVE. FELLOWSHIP.
When we all repent and walk in love and humility and care for each other....
THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL AGAINST US. It's time to start looking for those who offended us and tell them I FORGIVE YOU. ....
Don't wait for them to come to you.
THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS IS AFRAID OF A UNITED CHURCH.
This is the word of the Lord. Thanks. Dr Panam Percy Paul. Pls pass it on.

Happy new month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by cckris: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Because of Boko Haram, the Christian world now knows that there're many Christians in Borno & Yobe States, such as Chibok Local Govt; Gwoza, and many, many towns, that Boko Haram IS SPONSORED TO ANNIHILATE.

Still they ALL ruggedly remain Christian. This is a GREAT EVIDENCE that the powers of darkness CAN NEVER PREVAIL over Light.

2 Likes

Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by truthman2012(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2016
cckris:
Because of Boko Haram, the Christian world now knows that there're many Christians in Borno & Yobe States, such as Chibok Local Govt; Gwoza, and many, many towns, that Boko Haram IS SPONSORED TO ANNIHILATE.

Still they ALL ruggedly remain Christian. This is a GREAT EVIDENCE that the powers of darkness CAN NEVER PREVAIL over Light.

You are very correct.

The mistakes the muslims make is that they don't know persecution makes true Christians stronger in faith.

2 Likes

Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by Samunique(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks OP for this wonderful post!
Islam is not the problem of the church but the church herself !!!

2 Likes

Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by sheddy03: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
truthman2012:

You are very correct.

The mistakes the muslims make is that they don't know persecution makes true Christians stronger in faith.
sure

2 Likes

Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by truthman2012(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Samunique:

Yes.
Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by manfred10(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
The word of the great God, father of our Lord Jesus Christ cannot fall to the ground until it accomplishes what he has sent it to accomplish
Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by Dragonking: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Samunique:

Islam is a problem to the world at large. Quote me anywhere.
Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by Samunique(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dragonking:
Islam is a problem to the world at large. Quote me anywhere.
Yeah Islam is to the problem world, but should it be to the Church if the church/Christians are unite, and also live up to God's standard ?
Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by Dragonking: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Samunique:
Yeah Islam is to the problem world, but should it be to the Church if the church/Christians are unite, and also live up to God's standard ?

Does being united or not stop you from having adversaries and enemies? No!
Even in the Bible Paul didn't agree with some of the other disciples. Does that mean that Paul was the problem? No! You don't have any point of argument on this.
Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by truthmans2012: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Samunique:

Yes, if the Church of God is united, islam is a small thing to deal with. What can prayers not do?

The reason there are less islamic violence in southern Nigeria is the prevailence of Christian prayers. When these people wake up as early as 5am and charge islamic spirits into the atmosphere, the Christians wake up to destroy them with prayers.

But is it possible for the Christians to be united to completely subdue islam? Satan knows if they are united, he will be finished. He knew this long time ago and has succeeded in dividing us along denominations, love of money, acquisition of power and personal ego. May the Lord deliver His Church.
Re: If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God by Samunique(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
truthmans2012:

Yes, if the Church of God is united, islam is a small thing to deal with. What can prayers not do?

The reason there are less islamic violence in southern Nigeria is the prevailence of Christian prayers. When these people wake up as early as 5am and charge islamic spirits into the atmosphere, the Christians wake up to destroy them with prayers.

But is it possible for the Christians to be united to completely subdue islam? Satan knows if they are united, he will be finished. He knew this long time ago and has succeeded in dividing us along denominations, love of money, acquisition of power and personal ego. May the Lord deliver His Church.
Amen !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Enjoin My Fellow Brothers And Sisters In Islam To Wake Up From Our Slumber By Stepin Up / To Forgive Is To Approve? / Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.