Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? (964 Views)

The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / Beauty Of Yoruba Women ! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? by jennifer10066(f): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2016
i often see some yoruba women whenever they wanna greet their fellow yoruba woman they start by saying "iya mi ekaro" then they'll start rubbing the woman's breast with their hands smiling. I've seen these happen alot of times. Last year the same thing happened,as i was coming back from a friend's place i saw a pregnant yoruba woman running towards a pregnant woman the first thing she did was to rub her breast and then she screamed as said "we are pregnant" and they rubbed their tummy together.
a woman did it 4 me when i went to buy fruits at her shop,i just eyed her and said a silent prayer in my heart then i warned her never to do that again! What if my breast had disappeared? Me that is managing those two little things on my chest. So please am asking this question:why do they do that? I'll be restless until i know why! undecided
Re: Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? by toyeoye(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2016
get a job
Re: Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? by jennifer10066(f): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2016
toyeoye:
get a job

Did i mention that little children arent meant to comment?!
Besides did i insult them? Arent they humans too?its just a question, i'm nt trying to insult them pls! I have sisters/cousins that are yorubas too.
Change the way you think!!
Re: Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? by vicstar(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Peeshure of 'em touching! lipsrsealed or adonbilivit cry
Re: Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? by raph101(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2016
vicstar:
Peeshure of 'em touching! lipsrsealed or adonbilivit cry

Hahhahhjhahahh... True joor .. Picshure
Re: Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? by toyeoye(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
jennifer10066:

Did i mention that little children arent meant to comment?!
Besides did i insult them? Arent they humans too?its just a question, i'm nt trying to insult them pls! I have sisters/cousins that are yorubas too.
Change the way you think!!

get a life and stop asking stupid questions here abeg...or better still go and ask your yoruba sisters/cousins

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? by jennifer10066(f): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol. Its not picture oh,i'm very serious. Thats why i'm asking that question
Re: Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? by jide219(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
jennifer10066:
lol. Its not picture oh,i'm very serious.
Thats why i'm asking that question
lie nor fit u, , Abeg which state u come from
Re: Why Do Some Yoruba Women Do This? by jennifer10066(f): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
i'm not lying. Ok next time i see it happening i'll post it here.
Anambra oh,am an anambra babe

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Stripped Unclad In Front Of Debtor’s House Finally Got Paid / Zulu And Swazi Virgin Girls 'dance' For Their King. Part 4 / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.