Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,097 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Foreclosure Deal In Detroit - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Foreclosure Deal In Detroit (586 Views)

Good Deal In Surulere A Plot Of Land For Sale. 08038156694 09098806200 / Amazing Real Estate Deal In Ibeju Lekki, Lagos / Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreclosure Deal In Detroit by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2009
Hello fellow NLer.

I am based in Uk but have just come across two foreclosure deals in Detroit .

The offer looks too good to be true. I would like to know if any obne is based in Detroit who I can run the deals by to see how good a deal it is
And also to find out if the area is a good and not a run down area.

Any feed back will be much appreciated.
Re: Foreclosure Deal In Detroit by richcookie(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2009
Detroit i a dying city. Tons of abandoned buildings due to auto industry plant closing.You can get properties for free if you promise to live in them. The whole place needs a transformation and it is not happening soon.
Re: Foreclosure Deal In Detroit by MrCrackles(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2009
richcookie:

Detroit i a dying city. Tons of abandoned buildings due to auto industry plant closing.You can get properties for free if you promise to live in them. The whole place needs a transformation and it is not happening soon.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Foreclosure Deal In Detroit by chika98: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2009
Detroit is also no a safe place to live. *Shudders*
Re: Foreclosure Deal In Detroit by Bruvdotcom(m): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2009
@MrLoverMAn; I reckon the moral of the gist is "If it looks too good to be true, then it aint", LOL

Jokes aside, I always use a formula when buying/reviewing property for rental. [Might work for Detroit] If its smack bang in the city centre/business district area, you dont "usually" go wrong. It will rent/lease,
Re: Foreclosure Deal In Detroit by Outstrip(f): 6:05am On Sep 09, 2009
The homes that you will get for free if you live in it are usually on the outskirts. There are good deals in real estate in nearby suburbs. You have to be specific if you mean the actual city of detroit or the detroit land area

(1) (Reply)

There Is 2/3 Bed Rm @ Unity Estate Egbada, New Building, Neat Environ / A Duplex For Sale @ Femmi Okunnu Estate, Lekki For N65million / 20,000sqms @ Moore Road Off Glover Road Old Ikoyi For Joint Venture Developmenta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.