Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,866 members, 7,821,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) (80257 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / SPECIAL INVITATION: Mr/Mrs. Nchekwube's Child Dedication / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by countsparrow: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by ALAYORMII: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is this what's call grabbing ??

He's just in a hurry

Wetin him go nack tire
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
If he grabs this now what will he grabs when they are officially married? The dude has gotten for himself a jealous wife, he needs to watch out for that.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
I dont know why i love azzes, is anything wrong with that?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by mattmogan88: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
flavour be like "ebidozie ona-afio"

the lady fine sha
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Forzap: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ooshey....team BBW cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by mattmogan88: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
flavour be like "ebidozie ona afio"

the lady fine sha
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by ucheHapers(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
I tap dat a...s. ...s
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by iamauxin(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
He's telling us the main reason he's marrying her smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by iamauxin(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I dont know why i love azzes, is anything wrong with that?
yes....especially when you extend d love to the content of the ass....like faeces.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by BoboFashion(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
Nigerian men like big theings and sometimes, i wonder where do i fall in.

You can choose where you wanna fall.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:

Actually you're alright, the shape is good different guys have different taste but the Magazine Industry try to prove otherwise.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
not really digging it... wishing them happy married life in advance tho
your personal txt is funny tho. U like to see what u are going for abi? Lol.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by solace2013: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wetin come dey new? Dem don dey Bleep themselves, wetin dem com dey shine eyes for? mtchew!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by tukdi: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op, What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:

You are still growing.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by doubtingthomas(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:

Neither nor....U r xquisit
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Larryfest(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Anything related to pre wedding shoots,massive cleavage,big backside,near naked pics etc makes NL mods happy yet they warn users not to post indecent things WTF naa!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by misterchris(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
not really digging it... wishing them happy married life in advance tho
Mummy when are we 'shooting' our own?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Abeyjide: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
I will like if this kind of love can be put into practice throughout their marital life cos the way people show up love in their pre wedding days is alarming and after 2 to 4 years their home crashes.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by phemmyfour: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
shamecurls:
Chai

I must enter Allen avenue tonight
Dem don relocate your customers to Ikeja along

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by tripzalee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
emmanuel596:
Its not all about the pre wedding pictures
It's Nt all about how many people attended the wedding
It's not all about how much was spent
It's not all about the kind of car that carried the bride....

It's about how long the marriage will last
How well the couples will endure and tolerate each other...how often they pray and plan together...pre wedding pictures are too overrated these days....my parent never had pre wedding pictures but they are
33yrs 2geda
Noted

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by ryut: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
emmanuel596:

How well the couples will endure and tolerate each other...how often they pray and plan together...pre wedding pictures are too overrated these days....my parent never had pre wedding pictures but they are 33yrs 2geda

Nice talk,hope its not lustful attraction-big booty lusting.Remember such attraction doesnt last as a time will come when such will start to neausates you and you start looking elsewhere.The end product you.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
phemmyfour:
Dem don relocate your customers to Ikeja along

Thanks for the info

Na to just immigrate go Empire be that
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by phemmyfour: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
Seems you fall into tommy Hilfiger category
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by ireneony(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
phemmyfour:
Seems you fall into tommy Hilfiger category
you call my tommy big..guy you must be high on oshogbo weed grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by phemmyfour: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
you call my tommy big..guy you must be high on oshogbo weed grin
you just did.....a lot of people won't be able to interprete it that way. Anyway, you are smart! grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
C him mouth like she is all mine, like he won't cheat.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
lady calm down undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'm interested in their post divorce pictures.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by phabulux: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
emmanuel596:

How well the couples will endure and tolerate each other...how often they pray and plan together...pre wedding pictures are too overrated these days....my parent never had pre wedding pictures but they are 33yrs 2geda

Hello!

How come you sound so self-righteous? How come I read this comment and I think 'shiiiit'?

Restrict your 'insight' to romance section.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.