Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) (80262 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / SPECIAL INVITATION: Mr/Mrs. Nchekwube's Child Dedication / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by chara019: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
that's not grabbing.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by sekundosekundo: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
ify2016:

I don't blame you.
May God have mercy on your dirty mouth.

If what I said is what's trending in some of Nigerians marriages today, it's your own mouth that will remain dirty and smelly for life.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
Nigerian men like big theings and sometimes, i wonder where do i fall in.
shebi u get butt and boobs?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by columbus007(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
DrObum :Dpost=47631063:
Wait, make I cum.....
vaseline dude spotted
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by MasterofdRolls1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:

I am a Nigerian man, I go for any size, as long as you are willing to accept my demands.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by MasterofdRolls1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:

I am a Nigerian man, I go for any size, as long as you are willing to do my biddings.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by fox26: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nice *ss but fat tummy. looks like she puff every twenty minutes. lmfao
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by ThatNaijaNigger: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
emmanuel596:
Its not all about the pre wedding pictures
It's Nt all about how many people attended the wedding
It's not all about how much was spent
It's not all about the kind of car that carried the bride....

It's about how long the marriage will last
How well the couples will endure and tolerate each other...how often they pray and plan together...pre wedding pictures are too overrated these days....my parent never had pre wedding pictures but they are 33yrs 2geda
You deserve an award

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Very dry one
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by JayJayGee: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
emmanuel596:

How well the couples will endure and tolerate each other...how often they pray and plan together...pre wedding pictures are too overrated these days....my parent never had pre wedding pictures but they are 33yrs 2geda
Nobody cares about your opinion
Leave anoda person marriage

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
you fall well, u don't need that big thing, u are beautiful and u dey do all NL guys strong thing.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Mydazz(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2016
emmanuel596:

If only people will put this much attention on marriage itself rather than wedeing, we might never hear of divorce again.
dancok:
you fall well, u don't need that big thing, u are beautiful and u dey do all NL guys strong thing.
emmanuel596:

If only people will put this much attention on marriage itself rather than wedding, we might never hear of divorce again.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by zeongeon: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
why should i undecided..when all Nigeria men think of are big butt
Must you marry or dated a Nigeria man?...if Nigerian man doesn't see you other men from other part of d world will definitely see you.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
I wonder the purpose of this new trend of pre-wedding photo shoot... undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Harvard13(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:
The mod that rephrased this thing self..
he was like..""Man Grabs Fiancee's Big..."
See has people dey rush enter..

is that how to grab self
my broda i tire oh...was expecting to see something quite off...nothing dey here na. but me likey, nice ass
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by phabulux: 1:21am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=emmanuel596 post=47632369][/quote]

Christ!

Death comes cheap nowadays. Omoale, I may not like you - in fact- I may hate you, but, I'll still want you to die a horrible death.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by cosycee(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
shamecurls:
Chai

I must enter Allen avenue tonight

No be Friday night b dis na
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by oaroloye(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
The Human Race struggled to rise above the Morass of Ignorance, people sat at their workbenches for over 24 hours at a stretch, to create user-friendly computing.

Finally, we had the INTERNET.

THIS is what Africans think do with it...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
I totally agree with you.
Houseofglam7:
These pre-wedding photos are becoming nauseating.

I hope no one is looking forward to mine, coz there won't be any drama undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) by duduade: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Nothing amazing joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.