Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Watford Sign Isaac Success From Granada For Club-record Fee - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watford Sign Isaac Success From Granada For Club-record Fee (459 Views)

Videos Of Goals By Super Falcons Players (For Club And Country) / Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes / Chelsea Signs Morata From Real Madrid For A Club Record Fee Of £70m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watford Sign Isaac Success From Granada For Club-record Fee by robosky02(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Watford have completed the signing of Isaac Success from Granada for a club-record fee in the region of £12.5m.

The Nigerian has agreed a five-year contract and his arrival comes after Watford rejected a bid in the region of £20m from Premier League champions Leicester City for captain Troy Deeney last month.

The Hornets have also rejected a £37.5m bid from Shanghai SIPG for Deeney's strike partner Odion Ighalo, according to Sky sources.

The 20-year-old Success was part of the Granada side that narrowly avoided relegation from La Liga last season, scoring six goals in 30 appearances.

On Friday, the Hornets also signed Belgian centre-back Christian Kabasele from Genk.

Watford have also confirmed Gabriele Angella has signed for Udinese. The 27-year-old central defender was a regular in the side that achieved promotion to the Premier League in 2015 and spent last season on loan at QPR.

cc: lalasticlala
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11686/10330303/watford-sign-isaac-success-from-granada-for-club-record-fee-sky-sources

Re: Watford Sign Isaac Success From Granada For Club-record Fee by pharmagba: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
His he not that former U-17 player?
Thank God for him.
I hope age is still on his side for the EPL

I know some of those U-17 keep a shaving stick in their back pockets shocked grin grin
Re: Watford Sign Isaac Success From Granada For Club-record Fee by robosky02(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
pharmagba:
His he not that former U-17 player?
Thank God for him.
I hope age is still on his side for the EPL

I know some of those U-17 keep a shaving stick in their back pockets shocked grin grin

yea

the very one that played for u-17
Re: Watford Sign Isaac Success From Granada For Club-record Fee by theoneJabulani(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
More Nigerians in the EPL, that's very good

(1) (Reply)

100% BETTING TIP: FK Neftchi Vs Balzan / Le Guen Set To Be Named Super Eagles Coach / Nigerian Athlete forced to fund herself for Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.