Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Get Affordable Illustrator And Indesign Software - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Get Affordable Illustrator And Indesign Software (1646 Views)

In Need Of Adobe Indesign Software / Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE / Illustrator And Photoshop Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Affordable Illustrator And Indesign Software by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
please who can help me with adobe illustrator and inDesign. have bought twice from computer village, the first one had no serial number and the CD of the second one was unreadable..
Re: How To Get Affordable Illustrator And Indesign Software by subtle009(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2016
JoyceMeyersFan:
please who can help me with adobe illustrator and inDesign. have bought twice from computer village, the first one had no serial number and the CD of the second one was unreadable..
I have the original of both softwares. If ur location isnt too far I can help u install it and if not I can put u through on how to go about it. Add this pin 56101EEC
Re: How To Get Affordable Illustrator And Indesign Software by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
thanks
Re: How To Get Affordable Illustrator And Indesign Software by inforesource: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Have u solved the problem? If no, get in touch and I will give you one.

My place is around Akute and I'm frequent in ikeja

JoyceMeyersFan:
thanks
Re: How To Get Affordable Illustrator And Indesign Software by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
the problem is solved. tnx for ur effort.
Re: How To Get Affordable Illustrator And Indesign Software by novelphotos: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539

Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

(1) (Reply)

Password For Fx Video Maker / Your Val Design / Who Knows Of Anybody Who Can Teach Me Photoshop In Ado-ekiti Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.