Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud (4846 Views)

British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud / EFCC Charges Bellview, First Nation Airlines With N1.7bn Fraud / SCAM ALERT : Is Wakanow.com A Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Hey Guys .... wakanow has resolved the problem ... Thanks much
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by tolugar: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2016
Those ppl shld be investigated and closed down.

So much complain from them
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2016
i swear down.... i have reported the case to consumer commission

tolugar:
Those ppl shld be investigated and closed down.

So much complain from them
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by hungryboy(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Oga no too blame them,
Their name na wakanow,
Dem been think say you wan Waka now na him make dem give you 4days visa.
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Vendoor(f): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Too many businesses in Nigeria have poor customer service... embarassed
But you sef, pay for another when the first hasn't be refunded
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2016
it was because of urgency, i had to leave where i was because i was not in nigeria..

Vendoor:
Too many businesses in Nigeria have poor customer service... embarassed
But you sef, pay for another when the first hasn't be refunded
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by McCarlito(m): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Even the name see sounds so stranded.... Waka means walk so my dear friend.... They are company that was errected to make Nigerians walk rater than fly... take heart bro...

Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Take heart bawo... i will fight rough bro
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by bisi16(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2016
I concur. Wakanow is a big fraud. Will never deal with them ever again. Ndi oshi!

1 Like

Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Gratefulaheart: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2016
bisi16:
I concur. Wakanow is a big fraud. Will never deal with them ever again. Ndi oshi!
Very big fraud. One will book on their website and make payment but you will be surprised when they call back to tell you that the ticket price has changed and you have to add to the money you already payed. Blaaaaaadddy thieves
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by obiak4(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2016
They have more respect for foreigners than nigerians if i want to book a flight i use my project tor change my i.p and book but for now have stopped online bookings
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Patrice1607: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hi Jayon,

You can send an email to eniola@wakanow.com. She will make sure this is sorted out quickly.
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by iykedare(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Patrice1607:
Hi Jayon,

You can send an email to eniola@wakanow.com. She will make sure this is sorted out quickly.

Tell them to improve on services. Those guys will tell you something and deny what they told you. I had to make sure that I recorded all they said to me.
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by oknee: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
I used wakanow in march for my dubai visa and flight ticket and I must confess that I was so impressed with their service. Visa was out in 2 days and I had no issue at all with their air ticket. They even called me 24 hours before my travel date to remind me of the time I was supposed to check in. I will gladly use them again if the need arises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by kkokoma: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Used wakanow for flight booking and Travel Insurance to Canada. everything went smoothly.
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by bisi16(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Gratefulaheart:

Very big fraud. One will book on their website and make payment but you will be surprised when they call back to tell you that the ticket price has changed and you have to add to the money you already payed. Blaaaaaadddy thieves
Exactly what happened in my case
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by opethom(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Watin I wan do there? Them dey book bus for there ? Me way I never pass 9ja. Well them fit scam me sha, if them get garage, coz na garage I dey enter motor
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Sirmuel1(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Hahaha!
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by UncleJudax(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2016
hungryboy:
Oga no too blame them,
Their name na wakanow,
Dem been think say you wan Waka now na him make dem give you 4days visa.
Shey wakanow de grant visa ni undecided
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Catastrophe1: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2016
all this ITK guys.
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by pyx: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
I pay through Wakanow to US and the experience was lovely, however there is this clause , booking made after 24 hours must be confirmed because of change in tarriff.
Initially I made the first booking on saturday which was cancelled due to inability to pay and I went online again and saw a cheaper ticket on Sunday evening and I made the booking by following Monday morning I called their office when I was about paying behold it was confirmed immediately.
Smooth flight on BA.
Let us learn to comply to rules and regulations.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Teeboy22(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
jayon:
I do not normally do this but i must advise anyone who wish to use wakanow.com for dubai visa or flight bookings to have a rethink...

I paid for a dubai visa with wakanow, i gave them date having booked my flight already, could you believe this fraud company gave me a visa that will expire 4 days before my travel. Due to my busy schedule could not bring the flight forward, i asked for a refund but they refused, then i asked for a flight refund uptill now they have not refunded me.

Since i could not make the dubai trip, i stupidly paid another money while waiting for a refund to connect the flight to another country. Could you believe this people have not acknowledge my flight. Am stranded now and am yet to get a reply from them

I just want to advice anyone who wants to book with wakanow.com to have a rethink.....

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER...... PUT THIS ON FRONTPAGE

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi
cc: SEUN seun
cc: justwise

Sorry about this

You would have applied for it with Emirates airlines.. Just book your ticket n submit some little stuff's n get ur Visa

Well all this ticket agency or so...I don't really like it

I prefer going to their office at Lagos island to get my ticket myself than all this agency ishhh

My guy etihad 116k ticket is still stucked with travelstart agency till today since last year

1 Like

Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by piusford: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
oknee:
I used wakanow in march for my dubai visa and flight ticket and I must confess that I was so impressed with their service. Visa was out in 2 days and I had no issue at all with their air ticket. They even called me 24 hours before my travel date to remind me of the time I was supposed to check in. I will gladly use them again if the need arises.

My Chief! How was exam, AIMS professional?
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by oknee: 5:57am On Jul 09, 2016
piusford:

My Chief! How was exam, AIMS professional?
I passed oo. How far with your plans?
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
This people are yet to refund me .... this guys are playing with fire
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Wakanow.com Is A Big Fraud by justwise(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2016
jayon:

(1)

Ikorodu(lagos) - Oshogb,offa Road (osun)in Pictures. / How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal / U.S. House passes Bill abolishing DV Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.