Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street (1417 Views)

"Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick / Funny!! Swear If Didn't Do This / Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street by 9jacodedgist(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Then, Sack of rice was very useful as we made use of them in forming ropes and always clustering at restuarants to pickup counters grin grin grin

Perhabs anyone remembers using these stuffs to compete, you are a loser if yours cuts first grin

Or we roll them, if yours stops first, you are a loser too cheesy

Childhood Flashback of life!!!

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/memory-lane-if-you-didnt-do-this-please.html
cc: lalasticlala, Ben13, dani1luv

Re: Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street by 9jacodedgist(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool
Re: Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street by Elbreezy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
9jacodedgist:
cool

Thou art fallen !!

What has fallen?!

THe Concept of 'Street' Thou has fallen? I was coming to give you the beaten of the evEning if you had said " pay a doc to get rid of an 'aged lost Period". Buh comparing now am just am just am just am just...okay
Re: Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street by Smileprince(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin I so much play with it then grin
Re: Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street by psucc(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
That was pur childhood saw engine.
Those good old days!!!
Re: Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street by ibrhyme77(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Kannakanna,I sabi play am die.
Re: Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street by iceberryose(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol
I didn't do such
But i can still claim street
Cos me and my goons used our water gun to spray people diluted ogbono soup during vigils.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Guy....i Want To Know / Nigerian Girl Harvest Her Cucumbers In Her Farm / Blind Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.