Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas (3213 Views)

Running Your Generator On Fuel Vapor / REDUCE YOUR COST OF BUYING PETROL TO Power your Generator USE Cooking Gas / Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2016
Save money by running your generator on cooking gas. It's economical and environment friendly when compared to use of petrol.
Interested in this new innovation or want to see it practical use you can come to our office at 3 Oshitelu street, beside GT bank, computer village, ikeja lagos.
Tell: 08124461809
Price for the conversion kit: 15k

Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by royallord1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
ruphytelecom:
Save money by running your generator on cooking gas. It's economical and environment friendly when compared to use of petrol.
Interested in this new innovation or want to see it practical use you can come to our office at 3 Oshitelu street, beside GT bank, computer village, ikeja lagos.
Price for the conversion kit: 15k
kindly drop ur number... so i could call you
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by pufframmy1: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
needed call me08026116103 and how save is it while we have petrol in d tank
royallord1:

Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 4:32am On Jul 07, 2016
pufframmy1:
needed call me08026116103 and how save is it while we have petrol in d tank
I will call you today.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 4:34am On Jul 07, 2016
royallord1:

Tell: 08124461809(whatsapp )
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2016
"Oh man! There is no planet sun or star could hold you, if you but knew what you are."
By Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 4:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 10am to 5pm today.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 4:44am On Jul 10, 2016
"All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them."
By Walt Disney
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
By Mark Twain
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
By Martin Luther King
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2016
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."
By Beverly Sills
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by alfa0: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2016
good morning,

i have a generator of 5kva power.
if i run this generator from 9am to 8pm everyday.
for how long will i use up a 12.5kg gas .

waiting for your response.
thanks
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
alfa0:
good morning,

i have a generator of 5kva power.
if i run this generator from 9am to 8pm everyday.
for how long will i use up a 12.5kg gas .

waiting for your response.
thanks
The duration depends on the load.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2016
You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
By Christopher Columbus
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by alfa0: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2016
ruphytelecom:

The duration depends on the load.

i do not understand what you mean by load.
the generator is a 5kva
if i am using fuel ,25liters fills it up.
and no matter what i plug into it,it does not affect the duration.

that is same thing am asking.

thank you.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
alfa0:

i do not understand what you mean by load.
the generator is a 5kva
if i am using fuel ,25liters fills it up.
and no matter what i plug into it,it does not affect the duration.

that is same thing am asking.

thank you.
2weeks
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 6:29am On Jul 16, 2016
"For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice"
By John Burroughs
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
May the road rise to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields and, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.
By Irish Blessing
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 5:25am On Jul 17, 2016
"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back."
By Harvey MacKay
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 3:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 9am to 5pm today.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Good morning, thank God for his mercies today and protection
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Solutions will come when you don't give up
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by dazmillion: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
ruphytelecom why are you spamming your own advert about gas generators with junk messages? this will put off your potential customers then you will run to your pastor and start claiming that your enemies dont want you to progress yet it is you that is your worst enemy

1 Like

Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
dazmillion:
ruphytelecom why are you spamming your own advert about gas generators with junk messages? this will put off your potential customers then you will run to your pastor and start claiming that your enemies dont want you to progress yet it is you that is your worst enemy
On the contrary it has not affected my sales am making sales like almost every day but nevertheless thanks for your concern.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
"The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire."
By Brian Tracy
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Good morning, happy Sunday to everyone.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 9am to 5pm today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pickup-shipping Service(texas): Offerup, Craigslist, Facebook Market(zip:75243) / UK used Blackberry Bold 9790 (bold 6) WHITE Unlocked 4 Sale 35k New Arrivals / Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.