Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. (2170 Views)

Five Pressing Issues Emery Must Address At Arsenal / EPL: Willian Saves Chelsea, Manchester United Close Gap On Manchester City / Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by restored2016(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Jose Mourinho addresses
five key issues on
Manchester United
unveiling
JOSE MOURINHO used his first press
conference as Manchester United manager
to address several burning issues.

1.Jose on Wayne Rooney
“It is normal a player at their age change a bit
but there is something that will never change
which is the natural appetite to put the ball in the
net.
“Maybe he is not a striker, not a No.9 any more
but for me he will never be a No.6, playing 50
metres from the goal.
“You can tell me his pass is amazing but my pass
is also amazing without pressure.“To be there and
put the ball in the net is the most difficult thing.
“For me he will be a 9, a 10, a nine-and-a-half but
never a 6 or an 8.”

2. Jose on Ryan Giggs leaving
“It is not my responsibility that Ryan is not in the club.
“The job Ryan wanted is the job the club decided to give me.
“Ryan wanted to be Manchester United manager and the owners and Mr Woodward decided to give the job to me. “If one day he wants to come back when I am here, I will never say no and if one day the club offers him the chance to be manager, I think it will be something natural and the consequence of his success in his career.”

3. Jose on Sir Alex Ferguson
“Any advice from Sir Alex Ferguson? Yes - bring the umbrella.
“On Monday I couldn’t believe it was raining in
the training ground. It was great advice.
“The second advice was to bring my typical
bottle of wine. Now we are going to have many occasions to be together.
“He will always be welcome to the training
ground and we will have a lot of time to share our personal stuff.
“His opinion is important to me, the same way so many legends love this club and they are in the pundits industry and every opinion will be
important to me. I will try and learn from them.”

4.Jose on Pep Guardiola
“To speak about one manager, one club, one
enemy - I hate the word in football and life, I don’t think it is right.
“It is one thing to be in a two-horse race like I was in Spain or in Italy it was three teams fighting for the title, then that kind of approach makes sense.
“In the Premier League it doesn’t make sense at all. If you focus on one opponent, the others will be laughing so I am not going to be part of it.
“I am Manchester United manager with all the
respect to all the other clubs in the country,
especially one that was my house for seven years, I am the manager of the biggest club in the UK.
“I am going to focus on our job and our club.”

5. Jose on his record with young players
“You know how many young players I promote to the first team from academies? 49. Do you want to know who they are? I can give you that.
“I promote 49 players from the academies from the clubs and with two factors, sometimes you promote players because you don’t have another chance because you have so many injuries.
“That is one factor and the second factor is when you are not playing for big targets, it is easier to bring them up.
“I never promote players because of need, I did it because of conviction.
“So one lie repeated many times sometimes it looks true but it will never be true. 49. If you want the names, I give you the names.”
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by darkenkach(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
I wish him success In the FA and capital one cup.
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Profpsalm(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmm, wishing u a great season ahead, dont let man utd fans down
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2016
I wish you to fail Josh, cause am not your fan.

pep is the right man
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Lily4star(f): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:

pep is the right man

Enemy of progress tongue, we go shock all of una next season. Fire on JM, we the fans are solidly behind you
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lily4star:

Enemy of progress tongue, we go shock all of una next season. Fire on JM, we the fans are solidly behind you
I'm just laughing at you sis. we gono disgrace you guy this season

I can bet my ass to itgrin
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Lily4star(f): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:

I think our first meeting is the 5th match of the Epl season, we could bet you know cos I know we sure whooping your asses
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lily4star:

I think our first meeting is the 5th match of the Epl season, we could bet you know cos I know we sure whooping your asses
oh really? you think ibrahimovic will help you guys this time? nah. we gat Vincent

I'm proud of my team, I don't need to tell you much about pepcheesy the man Josh is afraid of. make your research sis

I'm so much gono laugh out loud after the match, am gono screan shot this chat for reverence purpose
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by KissCODE(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
pep is the right man
lolzzz grin
Are you a Pep fan or a Mancity fan?

Anyway I dont like Jose but he will have my support as long as he remains ManU Maneger?
Jose will not fail cos my Darling Man United will win FA back to back, win premeir leauge, win Europa & qualify for champions league this new season
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Lily4star(f): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
oh really? you think ibrahimovic will help you guys this time? nah. we gat Vincent

I'm proud of my team, I don't need to tell you much about pepcheesy the man Josh is afraid of. make your research sis

I'm so much gono laugh out loud after the match, am gono screan shot this chat for reverence purpose

Lemme school you Sis, This is Guardiola's first real test if we are going to be realistic to ourselves, what he's achieved with Barca will be difficult to replicate in City, those are different teams with entirely different players, he was only able to maintain the pace at Bayern and in 3 attempts couldn't give them the UCL, dude fucking got knocked out by Spanish teams 3 times,

Mou on the other hand won the Epl last just last year, he is ready for the changes, I wish you listened to his press Interview, he has learnt from previous mistakes, Your Coach will need quite some time to adapt to the Epl.

So you aint gone do shit Sis, you would end up getting lashed twice home and away, My God I can't wait, I'm so mentioning you after our first match, don't go into hiding, make sure you reply. Lol
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lily4star:

Lemme school you Sis, This is Guardiola's first real test if we are going to be realistic to ourselves, what he's achieved with Barca will be difficult to replicate in City, those are different teams with entirely different players, he was only able to maintain the pace at Bayern and in 3 attempts couldn't give them the UCL, dude fucking got knocked out by Spanish teams 3 times,

Mou on the other hand won the Epl last just last year, he is ready for the changes, I wish you listened to his press Interview, he has learnt from previous mistakes, Your Coach will need quite some time to adapt to the Epl.

So you aint gone do shit Sis, you would end up getting lashed twice home and away, My God I can't wait, I'm so mentioning you after our first match, don't go into hiding, make sure you reply. Lol
sorry I was kinda busy but I just wanna make out time to reply these you.

do you really no who Josh is?? I'm one of his fan, from fc Porto to chelsea from chelsea to inter Milan from their to real Madrid from their back to chelsea. now man u.

he's a great coach for sure, but this time around he will be disgraced out of Manchester United, we'll so much deal with him, I will never forget this argument in a hurry. you'd be suprise with what I will do to you. I'll create thread to laugh you.

don't go in to hiding after the match cause I won't take that from you. infact I'll deactivate if United beat my team home and away this season.
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
KissCODE:
lolzzz grin
Are you a Pep fan or a Mancity fan?

Anyway I dont like Jose but he will have my support as long as he remains ManU Maneger?
Jose will not fail cos my Darling Man United will win FA back to back, win premeir leauge, win Europa & qualify for champions league this new season
Manchester United fan at it again.. Bro. Manchester city for life.

we're ready to take that beautiful game of tiki taka to ethihad stadium where pep will be in charge.. trust me, you won't miss any of our game
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Lily4star(f): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
sorry I was kinda busy but I just wanna make out time to reply these you.

do you really no who Josh is?? I'm one of his fan, from fc Porto to chelsea from chelsea to inter Milan from their to real Madrid from their back to chelsea. now man u.

he's a great coach for sure, but this time around he will be disgraced out of Manchester United, we'll so much deal with him, I will never forget this argument in a hurry. you'd be suprise with what I will do to you. I'll create thread to laugh you.

don't go in to hiding after the match cause I won't take that from you. infact I'll deactivate if United beat my team home and away this season.

Deal, so what's the bet? , I followed you so you don't run , follow back
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lily4star:

Deal, so what's the bet? , I followed you so you don't run , follow back
run ke? I trust my team and my team trust me. I'll deactivate for you, trust me cool

kun will always make me proudgrin
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Lily4star(f): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
run ke? I trust my team and my team trust me. I'll deactivate for you, trust me cool

Loser deactivates after the result of both legs, it includes aggregates of both matches. I am sooooooooooo in and loving this
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lily4star:

Loser deactivates after the result of both legs, it includes aggregates of both matches. I am sooooooooooo in and loving this
nope sis. this ain't champions league, no aggregate in EPL.

I know you're scared of deactivating right that was why u wann tie me down with your bogus aggrigategrin

spot on cool
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by aadvark: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:

Then you're gonna turn out ass-less pretty soon
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
aadvark:
Then you're gonna turn out ass-less pretty soon
kun will never allow that dude grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by aadvark: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
kun will never allow that dude grin
Then why are u tryna evade the aggregate part of your bet with Lily4star? if u are so confident about beating United then that shouldn't worry u
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
aadvark:
Then why are u tryna evade the aggregate part of your bet with Lily4star? if u are so confident about beating United then that shouldn't worry u
do we have anything like aggregate in EPL?? I guess, NO.

I just wanna be honest grin are you not comfortable with my honesty cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by aadvark: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
do we have anything like aggregate in EPL?? I guess, NO.

I just wanna be honest grin are you not comfortable with my honesty cheesy
of course aggregate does come into play from time to time in the EPL, especially when it comes to comparing 2 teams, which happens to be what we are doing. You might recall the 2012 season when City edged out United on aggregate to win the league. so if we are comparing City and United, aggregate might play a part.

I am very comfortable with your honesty dear, as long as it is based on fact.
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
aadvark:
of course aggregate does come into play from time to time in the EPL, especially when it comes to comparing 2 teams, which happens to be what we are doing. You might recall the 2012 season when City edged out United on aggregate to win the league. so if we are comparing City and United, aggregate might play a part.

I am very comfortable with your honesty dear, as long as it is based on fact.
we are talking about two teams here, home and away. do we really need the aggregate thingy here?? I don't think so, cause we are counting win and defeat.

I no Josh, always parking bus since 19bc.... victory is sure dear.
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by aadvark: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
we are talking about two teams here, home and away. do we really need the aggregate thingy here?? I don't think so, cause we are counting win and defeat.

I no Josh, always parking bus since 19bc.... victory is sure dear.
lol, come maxity, why you dey fear like this? if victory sure for u then no worry abt aggregate na. parking of bus sef no go work if una fit beat us home and away. if u fear aggregate, e mean say u don sure say we go beat una for 1 of the 2 matches
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Lily4star(f): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:

Then what better ways to go about it since we got two games in the Epl, and goal aggregates are allowed in the Epl if two teams were to end the league on top with desame points
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Lily4star(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
aadvark:
lol, come maxity, why you dey fear like this? if victory sure for u then no worry abt aggregate na. parking of bus sef no go work if una fit beat us home and away. if u fear aggregate, e mean say u don sure say we go beat una for 1 of the 2 matches

For real babe is scared, Mou giving them Heart attack since time memorial
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by aadvark: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lily4star:

For real babe is scared, Mou giving them Heart attack since time memorial
lol, true sis. with the kind of fear Mou instills in them, United is almost 1 goal up against all teams before the season even starts.
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by KissCODE(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxity02:
Manchester United fan at it again.. Bro. Manchester city for life.

we're ready to take that beautiful game of tiki taka to ethihad stadium where pep will be in charge.. trust me, you won't miss any of our game
lolzzz
How long have you been supporting Man City that you r shout for life?

I have been a proud red devil since 1994...
So i can shout man u for live...
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Lily4star:

Then what better ways to go about it since we got two games in the Epl, and goal aggregates are allowed in the Epl if two teams were to end the league on top with desame points
we ain't talking about who is winning the league here. we are going to beat Manchester United home and away. fact

alright, let include aggregate cause I don't want you to use that as an excuse cheesy deal.
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2016
KissCODE:
lolzzz
How long have you been supporting Man City that you r shout for life?

I have been a proud red devil since 1994...
So i can shout man u for live...
I know you guys are coming after me, I've been supporting them for good 6years nowwink YES.

I was once a Liverpool fan.
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Maxity02:
I know you guys are coming after me, I've been supporting them for good 6years nowwink YES.

I was once a Liverpool fan.
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2016
aadvark:
@bolded, laughable. I rather fear west ham than Manchester United. we are out to destroy Josh and his team.

if Manchester United beat me, I deactivate my account
Re: Jose Mourinho Address Five Pressing Issues On Manchester United Unvieling. by Maxity02(f): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=olihilistic post=47286187][/quote]good morning sire. Manchester united right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. / Monaco and vadus has stopped my progress!!! / Nigeriaria Vs Zambia: 6 Super Eagles' Players Land In Uyo [see NAMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.