Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate (18106 Views)

Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m / 1 Acre Of Land In Greenland Estate, Ogombo Town For 3.5m Per Plot / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2011
A lot of people have been asking me to recommend a place for them to buy that is affordable, free from omonile wahala, fraudulent land scammers and the documents are very good.  I refrained from hastily endorsing any land for sale for a long time because before I recommend a place I must know the ins and out of that particular area, the owners and do my own independent search at my own cost to know its validity. So I have decided to  go around to specific places to investigate around, know the sight and sounds of places, the lands, owners, documents, land quality, landmarks and what I think in respect of your budget and viability of the purchase based on invitation by certain agents I trust and have worked with on Nairaland previously and give you my own search report .
I am pleased to introduce an environment in Ajah called OGOMBO as the next location people could buy their next lands in the lekki/Ajah environs. Am sure Ogombo is well known to a lot of people by name but  this article is to delve deeper into the pros and cons of Ogombo and I should  say a big hearty thanks to Mr [b]Tonyflez an agent on Nairaland [/b]who was able to connect me to thetop  hierarchy of the Ogombo families to try and get more information about Ogombo and gain access to their priced documents and lands available for sale.

Below is a copy of the Global C/O

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Ilelobola: 10:55pm On May 16, 2011
Are you able to provide any more information? Including price, size of plots, if the land is dry, the level of development of the area etc and how to find out more information if one is interested. Thanks.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2011
The Major  attractions after my search  for me to endorse Ogombo comes in various forms such [/b]as:

1. [b]Compared to many areas in Ajah, Ogombo town is very developed with a lot of houses and amenities surrounding the area with a lot of people living around
there compared to areas in ibeju lekki where it’s a virgin environment and you have to wait for years to build slowly till the population quietly picks up. It’s a place where you can buy and build without waiting for the next person. It is a very popular place in Ajah.

2. Ogombo as an entity is being controlled by 7 families ( used to be 9) and all the members of the ruling houses must consent to the sale of a land unless the sale won’t go through. This helps to eliminate fraudsters selling lands without the consent of the owners because they keep their records,

3. Ogombo has a global c/o registered as No. 73 at Page 73 in Volume 1996 AD dated 18th  of June 1996 at the Lands Registry Office Alausa, Ikeja Lagos State and the survey plan coordinates fall under the Ogombo gazette that can be verified at the Surveyor Generals office at  Alausa so the documents are top notch.

4. Its very close to these popular areas such as Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki Scheme 2 and Okun Ajah . In fact its far more developed than Okun ajah with a functional 24/7 police patrol and a recognizable police station in Ogombo that also covers the Abraham adesanya estate, okunajah and lekki scheme 2 axis.

5. The major roads leading into Ogombo town is developed and tarred and a lot of expansion and developments have being proposed there.

6. There are so many proposed estates that are in the planning stage that is going to make that place explode and there are some estates already functional that are being habited by lekki top shots.

Below is a signed copy of the deed of  assignment of the 7 families in Ogombo and how it should look like.

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2011
Because of the popularity of Ogombo that has been in existence for years, the price for a plot of land there goes for N1.8 Million Naira and above for A plot [/b]depending on the availability of the land and the level of development there, [b]in fact getting one at that price should be considered a steal but you should press your local agent to scout for the best deal and land for you and that's minus other expenses such as legal fees, agency fees, survey fees and Signing fees and above because of the constant demand for lands there but I should know the prices vary depending on the area, the family selling, the documents they have and proximity to amenities.

For the families to sign their documents it will cost you N100,000 +, Also Survey fees costs between N70,000 to N150,000 Depending on the surveyor  you employ, Agency and legal fees range between 10% each and you or your lawyer must have a link directly to the family to get your FORM 1C Signed and the letter of approval directly from the family unless it will be difficult for you to process your governors consent without them.  Its also necessary to say most plots there are standard plots of land ranging from 600sq to 648square meters.

Already a few number of Nairalanders have purchased lands there since the beginning of the year and are creating their own mini Nairaland estate there but I waited this long to see if any problem whatsoever would crop up that would make me not expose it to people but so far so good, the buyers are happy and I pray it stays this way and allow others that need the lands to benefit.  It must be stated though that some of the lands are not dry land during the rainy season but like every other land in lekki ajah you must do a raft whether it’s a dry land or not due to the proximity of the lagoon but getting a cheap dry land in lekki where there are so many amenities and developments and mansions is a rarity, so you cant eat your cake and have it.

Below is a copy of Ogombo families signed FORM 1C and letter of authorization for you to process your documents in Alausa. Without this, all your documents are fake and did not emanate from them

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 12:32am On May 17, 2011
EXTRA TIPS FOR BUYING A PLOT OF LAND IN OGOMBO THAT YOU SHOULDNT IGNORE:

1. Everyone buying must definitely meet the representatives of the family owners to verify proof of the ownership of the land but if it’s a direct individual seller you also have to meet the person alone. Never buy a land without knowing who is Selling. Never!

2. Everyone buying is entitled to view the general layout of the areas for sale to confirm its authencity. I will not encourage anybody to buy without any physical inspection by you or a representative you trust and will never buy a property for someone on your behalf anymore. Always ask for the copy of the layout of the place and if it has no layout ask for the individual survey plan. If there is none, walk away. Something funny is cooking.

3. All payment must be done in the presence of the family representatives and me if you choose to contact me as your Solicitor or your lawyer. No hidden hanky panky games. Any agreement that payment should be done secretly without any form of acknowledgement is a prelude to a scam. Its also more advisable to pay via a cheque rather than cash to aid you in respect of documentation so if something goes wrong it can serve as proof of payment or it can be easily cancelled by your bank.

4. Everyone is entitled to a copy of the global c/o, 4 copies of the deed of assignment signed by the families,1 copy of the deed of assignment covering the  portion of land owned by the family,  a covering letter from the family to alausa, purchase receipt and duly signed form 1c. This is what the legal fees takes care of (That's if you follow the proper channel to get them or using me). wink

5. Most importantly you will be linked to other people who have bought plots there (more especially Nairalanders for you to have your own mini estates) for you to do your own independent verification to see if there is any funny deal or issue. Your free to carry out your own independent investigations and Mr Tony flez stays in the Ogombo town so its very easy for him to show you the sights , sounds and people of Ogombo anytime. Ogombo is one of the most organized and transparent families in AJAH and their documents speak for themselves.

6. You can come with your own surveyor and do your own research and negotiate the price with him at your own cost. If you dont have one i can recommend a couple but you deal with the surveyor independently of me or MR TONY FLEZ because we dont share their money and they are also professionals to do their own jobs independently of ours.

7. If you see a plot for sale in Ogombo with a foundation ask for the building plan  to compare. Never buy a land in Ogombo when you see a foundation without knowing the owner and the building plan to support such claims. Also ask for the survey plan to compliment your search.

8. If you see a land with existing beacons there, ask the agent to bring the survey plan for you to compare whether it corresponds with what is on the survey plan. If they dont provide none, walk away. It belongs to someone else.

9. Fenced lands are very difficult to prove ownership because you dont need a building plan to fence your land so tread with caution and ask all reasonable questions to verify ownership.

10. When a family member says he is the owner of a particular plot, venture to ask him what family in Ogombo he comes from and he is representing, because with that its easier for you to relate it back to me to investigate.   

11. All secondary sellers from ogombo must have a deed of assignment signed by the ogombo families. Always ask for the deeds, survey plan and original reciept to confirm ownership.

12. When you buy a land in Ogombo always attempt to show sign of development there by either trying to fence it or put materials on it or clear it constantly. Try to get friendly with the sellers to assist you in looking after your lands too.

13. Finally be aware that there is no property in lagos that is 100% free from wahala that a person should know in advance. We all try our best to be as transparent as possible and put the omonile's in check but we should also be on our guard too as individuals to shine your eyes and protect what ends up being yours.

Now for those that have deeper pockets and want a more serene area in Ogombo there are also lands that start from N5Million upwards such as Golden Park. It really boils down to your choice and you will be shown every where for you to decide on your own. Below are the sight and documents of Ogombo family and you can contact Mr Tony on 08023642220 to show you around or the plots  ( I really trust him, so feel free to correspond with him because he knows how i operate and how i am a stickler for legality and details to be followed strictly And i have worked with him privately on some property deals and i was really suprised at his professionalism and i won't hesitate to endorse him as an all round good fella ) and feel free to call me too on 08077943514 only in respect of the legal aspect of Ogombo and the accompanying Documents.

Below is a sample survey plan of a Nairalander who bought in Ogombo ( Name withheld for privacy)

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2011
These are some pictures of the surroundings in Ogombo:

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2011
Golden Park Estate front gate

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2011
More pics

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2011
More pics

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2011
More Pics

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2011
More Pic

1 Share

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2011
More Pics

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2011
Pics

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2011
Pics

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2011
Pic

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2011
Pics

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2011
pic

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2011
Pic

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2011
pics

Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by lawyer(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2011
Ask Mr Tony Flez for more pictures and tour guide of Ogombo to know which areas are available and the ones within your budget before i come in in respect of the other legal documents. Cheers
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by JUO(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2011
i appreciate your effort in getting these pictures. good work is not easy
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Dereformer(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2011
Lawyer,

Please what is the standard measure for a plot of land? I mean,  the length and the width in meters?
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by beeman80: 12:34pm On May 18, 2011
How much is a plot?
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by Logba: 12:38pm On May 18, 2011
Lawyer,

Thanks for the information. I have earlier started my indivdual research on Ogombo b4 your mail. It is very informative, however do u still have contacts with Omo-onile that might want to sell. Then, what is the behavior of omo-onile in that environment.  
I can be contacted on fowologba@gmail.com and my mobile is 08023084200

Regards
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by MMM2(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2011
thanks,
lawyer.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by akinalabi(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2011
An advice to all those interested.

Deal with Lawyer with peace of mind. You're in safe hands.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by kuramo: 1:52pm On May 18, 2011
Lawyer,

Thanks for your informative post,

My simple request is , Please do you have a map of lekki showing where Ogombo is relative to the surrounding areas of Okun Ajah, Okun Alfa, Abraham Adesanya estate , Lekki lagoon and the Atlantic ocean etc. If so can you publish it on NL so one can have a visual picture of this promising investment.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by bisiaet: 2:43pm On May 18, 2011
Any interested person please get Lawyer before anything is done is an advise
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by PRD(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2011
Good job lawyer, you are highly recommended.
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by marabout(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2011
Another stellar job, The Law.

Does Ogombo require raft foundation generally?
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by tonyflez(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2011
@ dereformer the standard size for a plot of land is 60 by 120 ft that is appx 648 sqm, pls try and read lawyer write up carefully, it was stated there.

thanks, tonyflez
Re: Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate by tonyflez(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2011
@ beeman80, the price for the plots in ogombo varies depending on the location and development, ogombo is a huge town and the C of O covered a lot of places, the price starts from 1.8m to 3.5m in the ogombo town itself, in other areas that are connected to ogombo like behind golden park estate close to shongotedo, the prices are from 5m and above.

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Apartment On Fire In CBN Estate 2, Alakija / Fire Destroys House In Oke-Ira, Lagos (Photos) / 15 Speedboats Destroyed As Cigarette Stub Sparks Fire In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.