Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Kind Of Food Should A Person With Diverticulitis Eat Or Avoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Food Should A Person With Diverticulitis Eat Or Avoid (496 Views)

7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System / Man Dies In LUTH As Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room / The Oldest Person With Sickle - Asiata Onikoyi-laguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Food Should A Person With Diverticulitis Eat Or Avoid by Joshchi(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Sometime last year after excretion of blood and subsequent admission. It was discovered that I had diverticulitis which I believe was the immediate cause of the bleeding and the reason I have been experiencing stomach ache for most part of my life.
I have noticed that sometimes some food I consume lead to stomach upset and pain which results to bleeding. So I need the opinion of medical people on what foods or drinks I should consume or abstain from.
Re: What Kind Of Food Should A Person With Diverticulitis Eat Or Avoid by Joshchi(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Doctors or any one that know something about this should tell me biko!
Re: What Kind Of Food Should A Person With Diverticulitis Eat Or Avoid by Baroba(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Gluten and fibre foods should be avoided
Re: What Kind Of Food Should A Person With Diverticulitis Eat Or Avoid by Joshchi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Baroba:
Gluten and fibre foods should be avoided

Please break down what is in the gluten and fiber foods within our Nigerian cuisine range.

(1) (Reply)

. / Things You Should Never Put On Your Face / The Health Benefits Of Red Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.