Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting (4101 Views)

Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / So Jesus And Allah Cant Stop Boko Haram After So Much Prayers / Drunk Church Members In Congo Praying (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
The year was 2008

Every year we fast for 70days in my church.(Christ Life Church Also known as Sword of the Spirit Ministries)

This was a yearly exercise our Bishop, Bishop Francis Wale Oke tagged 70 days of Glory.

I NEVER missed a day of the fasting. I always completed the whole 70 days. At the end of the 70days we will all converge at the church Headquarters at Olaogun in Ibadan. Where the Bishop will lead fiery prayers.

This year was special.

We had a pastor from Borno who told us gory tales of how boko haram were killing christians even more gory than any newspaper ever reported.

The church was angry!

I was angry!

The Bishop was angry!

He lead prayers. we spent the whole night praying! It must have lasted about 3 hrs or so.

After everything, the bishop prophesied that within a week boko haram will be history!

It is 8 years now and boko haram are still killing.

It was prophesied that angels will invade their camp and kill them all. Nothing miraculous happened.

God simply does not exist as we think.

Christianity is driven by emotion not reality.

I recall how people were weeping, screaming to heaven for intervention.

The prayers were thunderous.

Nothing happened!

I can confidently say God is nothing but a well devised scam, strongly attached to our emotions.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by tartar9(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
"Nay,shall man have (just) anything he hankers after?"

(Ayat An-Najm 53:24)

1 Like

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by ogoplus: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
I also participated in prayers against the terrorist.

God ways are not our ways.
He is still faithful

The timing and how the end of this sad episode will come, no one can tell.

That I participated and ask for divine intervention makes me angry when I hear of tales of the many millions our defense chiefs enriched themselves with while putting the lives of our soldiers at risk.

It's a shame!

2 Likes

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
ogoplus:
I also participated in prayers against the terrorist.

God ways are not our ways.
He is still faithful

The timing and how the end of this sad episode will come, no one can tell.

That I participated and ask for divine intervention makes me angry when I hear of tales of the many millions our defense chiefs enriched themselves with while putting the lives of our soldiers at risk.

It's a shame!

So what happened to all the prophesies of my dear Bishop?

1 Like

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
ogoplus:

It's a shame!

What was god looking at? Why rely on soldiers when god could have sent angels to slaughter the boko haram animals?

5 Likes

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by OgaMadam(f): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
There are certain lines that even those who do note know God will not cross.

Watch your steps.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
OgaMadam:

Watch your steps.
I have been an atheist for 5 years now. Even god can't tell me what you just posted. I fear humans, I have no iota of fear of God, satan, witches, satanists etc. If anything bad happens to me, even if I die a terrible death today, know it is because bad things happen to people.

7 Likes

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
OgaMadam:

Watch your steps.

Fear: the number one thing keeping theists in line

7 Likes

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
I consider god as timid consolation to human problems, the weak, the timid, the coward & the desperate men - real men don't have imaginary friend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:
God is a consolation for the timid, coward - real men don't have imaginary friend
That is it.
When I think back, all I see was weakness and lack of courage to come into terms with reality.
All those prayers are just emotion driven and the resulting "comforting prophesies" were all emotional pats to soot our hurting hearts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

That is it.
When I think back, all I see was weakness and lack of courage to come into terms with reality.
All those prayers are just emotion driven and the resulting "comforting prophesies" were all emotional pats to soot our hurting hearts.

"comforting prophesies" that never yield results but rather intensify the situation by making us anticipate for an heavenly intervention while neglecting the physical solutions to the problem.... To me its foolishness, though it was once an act of wisdom.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by lastmessenger: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
If randomness and the Big Bang was the cause of my existence,then I would worship the concept of Big Bang as God. God is real brothers. Don't ever think you know anything because you have some tiny brain that would soon decay under the ground.

2 Likes

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by OtemWonyahweh: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Christianity is driven by emotion not reality.

From the DOCTUFOS

MOTUS 15: 9

9. Now Zeusus and his followers did much things under the influence of wine. And they were arrogant, disobeying even all the laws which the kings of the land had set up. [b]And the followers of Zeusus were led into doing whatever their emotions had suggested.
For they would act as though they were mad at one time and at another time, they would break the rules and face the consequence. [/b]

When you say that you praying, closing your eyes and talking to an imaginary guy, you are only opening your brain to suggestions from your brain and not from any god. You then pick one or two of the suggestions and that's what we call revelation and vision today in Christianity. I know this by experience. Goddys, Muafrika2, Winner01, kingebukasblog, etc. Come and learn a lesson here so that you guys won't think that anytime to prophesy doom, your god will support you.
Your god is dead to our own world here, accept the fact.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by OtemWonyahweh: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
lastmessenger:
If randomness and the Big Bang was the cause of my existence,then I would worship the concept of Big Bang as God. God is real brothers. Don't ever think you know anything because you have some tiny brain that would soon decay under the ground.
God is real indeed, but jehovah is not the real god but only one of his numerous sons who ruled the world physically during the periods of the hominids and the Neanderthals billions and millions of years back.
Tactilus 1:1-the end explains how GOD created the content of the universe with a Big Bang. Before then, he has created the first HOMOS which are the gods humans of today worship.
jehovah(satan), Vishnu, Way, Olorun, Oghene, Chukwu, Abassi, Odin, Eartum etc are all his first children which he created billions of years back.
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by OtemWonyahweh: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
@lastmessenger, here is where DOMINO REVERAD, the GOD WHO MADE THE UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG MANIFESTED

Tactilus 1:1-33

[b]TACTILUS
CHAPTER ONE

1. Domino Reverad had lain in his thought before the invention of time existed. There was nothing in existence except the thought of Reverad. He had imagined an endless space. He had imagined an endlessness in every aspect. He had imagined creations like himself. He had imagined endlessness in his brain.
2. In the brain of our God are uncountable lights. The brightest of them all is the Annox. The brightness of it could cast the shadow of the sun. Our God calculates the year with the revolution of the sun and other billions of stars around the Annox, which were all in his brain.
3. Our God had invented the calculation of time in his own brain when there was no time.
4. When Reverad opened his eyes, the space he had imagined in his brain stood before him. It was limitless. It is the universe. The space was empty and dark, but the numerous lights in the brain of Reverad was what made him see clearly through it.
5. However, he did not make the assumption that he created the universe because he never works based on assumption. Reverad and the universe co-exists. Reverad is full, but the universe is empty. Reverad is good but the universe was bad because it was overwhelmed with darkness.
6. Then our God thought to create light in the universe. Our God puts his hand into his brain and took out one of the gazillions of lights in it. The light he picked was the sun, which was the second in brightness to the Annox. Then the sun stood in the universe without a fall. The universe itself seemed to have no top or bottom; as well as no beginning or end.
7. When our God had set up the sun in its place, he said, I shall make children for myself, which shall have a resemblance of my image. And God put his hand into his belly and brought out some tepexes which he had at the lower part of his spiritual body.
8. Then God sprinkled the liquefied tepexes into the universe and the universe breathe on it. The breeze which the universe breathed on it is that needed for the survival of all the sons of God who have just been made.
9. Now the part of the universe which had given out this breeze to the sons of God became empty of that breeze, but some breezes still remained.
10. Now the tepexes became living souls which were the sons of God. They were so many that they could not be numbered. They walked in space like they had a crust beneath their feet. Now the breezes which was given to them by the universe remained permanently in them, and was inexhaustible. However, they could breathe out another breeze, but themselves needed no breeze to breathe in.
11. The breath of the nostrils of the sons of God could quench fire. It could even kill an homo. But they could hold their breath for as long as a million years if they so wished.
12. Now our God made the Alkervum Auriem and put all his sons there. It was made of a gold which was shining like the sun itself.
13. Now did Reverad think to bring to life all the good imaginations of his brain. For he wanted to make the universe fuller than it was. But billions of years had passed since he put the sun in the universe.
14. And Reverad told all his sons to dwell safely in the Alkervum Auriem while himself went as far as an immeasurable distances away from the Alkervum Auriem. For he had thought to make a great explosion come about. For he thought to make his brain explode.
15. But God made a replica of himself and make also a replica of his memory, such that himself had the memory and the replica of himself had it too. And God called the name of his external memory Tactilus. And God told Tactilus to go to the Alkervum to wait for him there.
16. Now Reverad lay down in space and with the fist of his hand, he banged at his big brain. And countless lights came out of his head, together with all the substances and elements needed to make the universe better.
17. Large masses also came out in their numbers and began to fill up many spaces in the universe. Now when God arose, he had lost much of the treasures in himself. However, God remembered the Alkervum Auriem and all his sons very much. He did not forget that he had also made Tactilus, therefore he went to him and said, Tactilus, come to me and tell me all which I have forgotten.
18. Then Tactilus and all the countless sons of God came close to Reverad, for only Tactilus alone knew everything about God. Now all the sons of God said, O Tactilus, the memory of our God, speak and let us hear from you, for we have yearned for millions of years to know more about our God.
19. And Tactilus began to say, O my father, Domino Reverad, you said the universe came as a flash of at the moment you opened your eyes.
20. My father Domino, according to my everlasting memory, which you gifted to me, you said the universe began to exist immediately you first opened your eyes.
21. You said for long all was dark until the flash of your eyes brought out the sparkle. You said there was no sun in the universe, but you, Almighty Reverad, created it by your powers.
22. Where is your power, O mighty Domino? Where is your strength?
23. Your strength lies in your tongue and your power is your vision.
24. You testified that you have seen what will happen in billions and gazillions of years to come.
25. You said the universe is yours and you belong to the universe.
26. You created all things in the planets to live and die and live and die and live no more.
27. Now Reverad told Tactilus to keep other knowledge of him a secret, because it would not do his sons good to know too much. Then he asked Tactilus to enter into him and live in him forever.
28. Now Reverad told his sons to look around them to count all the bodies which they had seen. And his sons went everywhere to count them, for Reverad had given them wings to fly.
29. After many years, they returned to tell him what they had counted. They had all counted much stars, except for Murmoh who only counted a single one because he did not go far into space.
30. Nymphidis was he who counted the most, but he only said so in exaggerations.
31. Now Reverad sent his children back again to make a thorough findings about the planets. And when they had left, few of them returned to the second heaven called the Anysxtens, which Reverad had put over the sun. But many of them felt they should stay behind in the places they had been to and be the rulers of it.
32. Now the Earth, the Chumorld and the Clumoid were the places where Reverad had permitted the homos to naturally come up on. For all the other planets had no homo living in them at all immediately after the great bang.
33. Now the Chumorld and the Clumoid were made far better than the Earth, with more intelligent beings dwelling there.[/b]
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:

"comforting prophesies" that never yield results but rather intensify the situation by making us anticipate for an heavenly intervention while neglecting the physical solutions to the problem.... To me its foolishness, though it was once an act of wisdom.
Absolute foolishness
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by winner01(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
[size=13pt]You un-evidently claim that you were once a former pastor who became an atheist. Good story. But when did atheism become a quest to turn people away from God rather than just mere unbelief[/size]. When you are able to answer that question sincerely, then you will understand that you have no control over yourself.

Atheists who are sincere have no problem dropping their past beliefs, these ones at best qualify as angry-theists who are trying so hard to suppress their beliefs.

I don't expect any christian to take this guy seriously anymore.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by OtemWonyahweh: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

Fear: the number one thing keeping theists in line

Adspiramen 15:37

37. And in the future shall many be made to [size=20pt] fear[/size] death by one of the sons of God.

That son of GOD is Jehovah in particular. Other sons of god like Vishnu, Odin and co didn't preach eternal fire. But jehovah did it to expand his own spiritual politics to all the world. But I have come to destroy that NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
[size=24pt]There is no proof this story is true[/size]

2 Likes

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
[size=24pt]There is no proof this story is true[/size]
Grow up. You think everyone here is in primary 1 or what.

The name of church is there. The program 70days of glory is there. The venue there, the date also there. Are you a member of Christ life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan?

This is why I generally ignore you and the other joker up there. You aint matured and throw tantrums instead of examining issues with sincerity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

From the DOCTUFOS

MOTUS 15: 9

9. Now Zeusus and his followers did much things under the influence of wine. And they were arrogant, disobeying even all the laws which the kings of the land had set up. [b]And the followers of Zeusus were led into doing whatever their emotions had suggested.
For they would act as though they were mad at one time and at another time, they would break the rules and face the consequence. [/b]

When you say that you praying, closing your eyes and talking to an imaginary guy, you are only opening your brain to suggestions from your brain and not from any god. You then pick one or two of the suggestions and that's what we call revelation and vision today in Christianity.[size=50pt] I know this by experience.[/size] Goddys, Muafrika2, Winner01, kingebukasblog, etc. Come and learn a lesson here so that you guys won't think that anytime to prophesy doom, your god will support you.
Your god is dead to our own world here, accept the fact.

Of course. We've got the Doctufos as evidence
grin grin

1 Like

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by ogoplus: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

What was god looking at? Why rely on soldiers when god could have sent angels to slaughter the boko haram animals?

I don't have answers to a lot of questions bro.......
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by HardMirror(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
ogoplus:

I don't have answers to a lot of questions bro.......

That is the truth, I don't have answers to lots of questions too.
One thing I know anyway is that christianity, islam and other religions are taking advantage of this our ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

That is the truth, I don't have answers to lots of questions too.
One thing I know anyway is that christianity, islam and other religions are taking advantage of this our ignorance.

And if you die the next minute , how exactly does this liberation matter to anyone ?
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hard mirror

You killed him badly grin

HardMirror:

The name of church is there. The program 70days of glory is there. The venue there, the date also there. Are youw a member of Christ life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan?

This is why I generally ignore you and the other joker up there. You aint matured and throw tantrums instead of examining issues with sincerity

1 Like

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

The name of church is there. The program 70days of glory is there. The venue there, the date also there. Are you a member of Christ life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan?

Lol . Because there is a country called Greece does not mean Achilles existed . Extricating these atheists from this morass is definately a sisyphean task .
Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by CAPSLOCKED: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:
So what happened to all the prophesies of my dear Bishop?

AROUND 2011 THE CATHOLIC POPE ALSO MADE MENTION OF THE END OF BH. CATHOLICS NATIONWIDE KEPT HOPING AND BELIEVING, ITS 5 YEARS NOW!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by dalaman: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
If prayers worked BH would have been history long ago. I remember when they only attacked churches in the North. Alot or christians prayed to God to destroyed them but nothing happened. Things started happening when the military decided to engage them seriously. Praying to God alone to defeat BH is a recipe for disaster because it will never work. After all when you watch the videos released by BH you'll see them praying to their own God as well.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by OtemWonyahweh: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No one does at all . He is a sad little fake pastor . Who knows the number of women he molested in the name of deliverance

Kingebukasblog, why can't the Holy Ghost in you guess right for once? Check around you, there are a thousand people you know and even you yourself, yet none of you can perform any of the things your jesus said you should be able to perform by saying 'THESE SIGNS SHALL SURELY FOLLOW THEM WHO BELIEVE ON MY NAME... "

None of those signs has actually followed you and others, yet you won't let go the religion developed by Eusebius the liar and use the brains you have to think for once.

Muafrika2 is the most amusing of you all. The guy has become so pointless in all his comments nowadays and I was the one who made him so, since the day I reduced Yahweh his god to a footmat. Earlier he was thinking that his god is all in all until I showed him that his god is just one of them. All these small small gods steal the show in our own world based...before jehovah was restricted to only israel, jesus was unknown, ODIN, JUPITER, MERCURY, ZEUS and so on are the guys reigning internationally for thousands of years.
Eusebius made jehovah popular in the 3rd century AD, BUT I HAVE COME TO END ALL SPIRITUAL POLITICS(RELIGIONS) ENFORCED ON THE IGNORANT SOULS WHO DIDN'T WANT TO TAP INTO THEIR BRAINS AND IMPACT LIFE.

THE DOCTUFOS IS HERE!!!
LET YAHWEH AND HIS MESSENGERS BE PUT TO SHAME LIKE GODDYS WHO PROPHESIED THAT I SHALL BEG FOR BREAD TODAY, BUT FAILED WOEFULLY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Muafrika2 is the most amusing of you all. The guy has become so pointless in all his comments nowadays and I was the one who made him so, since the day I reduced Yahweh his god to a footmat. Earlier he was thinking that his god is all in all until I showed him that his god is just one of them. All these small small gods steal the show in our own world based...before jehovah was restricted to only israel, jesus was unknown, ODIN, JUPITER, MERCURY, ZEUS and so on are the guys reigning internationally for thousands of years.
Eusebius made jehovah popular in the 3rd century AD, BUT I HAVE COME TO END ALL SPIRITUAL POLITICS(RELIGIONS) ENFORCED ON THE IGNORANT SOULS WHO DIDN'T WANT TO TAP INTO THEIR BRAINS AND IMPACT LIFE.

THE DOCTUFOS IS HERE!!!
LET YAHWEH AND HIS MESSENGERS BE PUT TO SHAME LIKE GODDYS WHO PROPHESIED THAT I SHALL BEG FOR BREAD TODAY, BUT FAILED WOEFULLY.

You are on my watchlist. Because I discovered your words are daringly loud with no content. Not even the insults you want them to be. You are just a misguided soul. You define the word "lost."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE STORY: Praying Against Boko Haram After 70days Fasting by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Thank you for this beautiful thread. I guess you don't know that around 2012 or 2013, Boko Haram wreaked so much havoc in Borno that the Redeem church & Winners Chapel were burnt down while some members were killed.

Guess what happened next? Papa Apari Abijawara Oyedepo & Enoch Adeboye flew to Maiduguri in 1 of Oyedepo's jet to anoint the burnt churches & they prayed that within 7 days, Boko Haram would become history.

Well, let's just say their useless prayers energized Boko Haram the more because that same week, Boko Haram numbering up to 80 invaded Maiduguri & took over the military barrack, killed soldiers like roaches, looted their entire armoury and burnt the remaining churches that were left while some lucky soldiers tactically retreated into Cameroon. grin cheesy grin

If not that his gullible & brainwashed congregants would attack me, I had wanted to go to Canaanland in Ota to ask Papa Oyedepo Y his anointing & prayers were rendered null & void before Boko Haram grin

If there's any one out there who still believe in the Abrahamic religion (Islam & Christianity) & their impotent gods; YOU'RE A FOOL!

16 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Fasting 6 To 6 Mean? / The Power And Victory Of The Cross! / The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.