Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z (2243 Views)

AMCON Goes After Debtors, Seizes AA Oil Bosses’ Assets / "Go To Church"; Jay-z And Beyonce Visit Paris Cathedral With Blue Ivy / Bye Bye Bye Bye To Beyonce; From Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by henrydan(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
After taking shots at Beyonce during a live concert,The Game is now clearing the air saying he only has beef with with Jay-Z. "We dropped 'I'm So Wavy' yesterday," Game said in his latest vlog."That wasn't no real diss or nothing, that was just like pop shots, messing around in the studio. Dropped a little something for the streets, When I took that little shot at Beyonce, I basically was just freestyling and she just got hit. I ain't even gonna break none of this stuff down or none of that, I was just coming straight off the dome. That Beyonce line just came right out. I didn't necessarily mean to go at Beyonce, I got beef strictly with your boy Jigga Man, Everyone loves Beyonce, I hop on the stage to diss Jay-Z, Hov, Jigga Man so if you know about the art of hip-hop and you know what freestyling is, then you know sh*t just comes outta your mouth, It sounded like I called Beyonce a h*e. I did call her a h*e but I did not mean to call Beyonce a h*e. I don't know where she's been or who she's been with."
   In related news, The Game also kept his fans up to date with his beef with Jay-Z. "I ALWAYS FELT I WAS GOOD ENUFF 2 GO BAR 4 BAR @ JAY IN A "LYRICAL BEEF" JUST DIDN'T THINK HE'D OPEN THE FLOOD GATES," he wrote Saturday (July 11) on his Twitter account.

Re: Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by mccloud224(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Topic

Dude, don't get caught up in all that love-vendor sh*t.Aint nobody dissin nobody.It's all commercial.These people come out one day and say "I gatz beef wif dat ni**a" and the next day, you see them sipping yak in the club.It's a scam, an old one in fact.The real beef died with tupac and biggie.Most of the rest are all scams.

Besides, hip hop (especially rap)thrives on beef.If you ain't beefing nobody, you aint selling unless you gatz special skills or gatz something new to rap about.Either way, in today's rap scene, you cant survive without beef or negative hip hop (Ask Will Smith).In between, its not today D'Game started throwing shots at people.He started with Memphis bleek from rockafella records before he signed with G-Unit (Memphis gave him little audience).Then with 50-cent (they've squashed their "so called beef" to a point).Now it's Jay-Z.Ni**a please!

Talking more about beef, 50-cent has been concentrating on building up beef with Lil Wayne (not surprising).This built up after Lil Wayne's huge success with "lollipop" and mega-dozens of appearances on videos of other artistes (rock,pop,rap,r&b etc).So indirectly, 50-cent feels lil wayne has stolen his "spot" coz he's the "it" man now.50-cent's entire rap career has been kept alive by beef.He doesn't rap about anything more than putting a bullet in someone's head, or sleeping with someone else's woman or his cars and cribs, bla bla bla.Same goes for other rap stars.To be frank, i'm sick of listening to rap (except the beats are hot, something i can crank the subwoofers to, catch my drift?).

How about Nas?He came up with "Ether".A beef song directed at Jay-Z.Well, today Jay-Z runs most of the producing/marketing in the hip hop scene and Nas had to swallow his venom.He's virtually kissing Jay-Z's ass today.That's how it is.It's all commercial man.And like Public Enemy said in 1988 DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Nuff said.
Re: Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by whiteroses(f): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
we all know game is an ass wipe, giving shout out to people in his track to get their favours always an attache by force and dissing the innocent ones to keep attention, if i go to him personally weting jay z do to you he'll not have a relevant answer,my mans just sour cos it used to be him n 50 on top as major rap mogul before but now tongue
Re: Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by osakawa: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2009
Game is just all mouth. I ran into him at a gas station with his girl? sometime last year and he was such a scary cat. He couldn't say hello and ran to his car (Range Rover), he kept looking at me like am bout to do something to him.
Re: Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by dani1luv: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
Moved to Celebrity Section
Re: Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by Magz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
Fukk Jay-z and Beyonce. They are 10%ers who capitalize on the social woes of Black America. They don't represent us!!!!
Re: Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by ydiamond: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2009
Dont tell me, their marriage has ended so soon?
Re: Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by iice(f): 3:09am On Sep 13, 2009
dani1luv:

Moved to Celebrity Section

It's still here grin
Re: Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by Magz(m): 4:24am On Sep 13, 2009
iice:

It's still here grin

LOL
Re: Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2009
osakawa:

Game is just all mouth. I ran into him at a gas station with his girl? sometime last year and he was such a scary cat. He couldn't say hello and ran to his car (Range Rover), he kept looking at me like am bout to do something to him.

You forgot to tell us that you look like a thief and the part where you were trying to rob him. slowpoke
Re: Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z by tutu1: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2009
A-town:

You forgot to tell us that you look like a thief and the part where you were trying to rob him. slowpoke

HA HA. . . This so made my day !

(1) (Reply)

Fundswide Investors / Former Gov.bola Hamed Tinubu’s Trial Begins Today / A Girl Changes Into Half Python Half Human In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.