Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Breaking News: Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi Is Dead (553 Views)

“I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After The Award / Fact About Popular Actress, Bukky Ajayi Passes Away At 82 / Swagsbabe.com || Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Wins Amvca's Merit Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi Is Dead by photoshoot(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2016

Available information on Wednesday had it that Nollywood veteran actress, Bukky Ajai, is dead.
Ajai was 82.
She clocked 82 three months ago.
Though details of her death were still sketchy as at press time, Ajai had been ill for a while now.
At her last known public function, the 2016 edition of the Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards, she was brought in on a wheel chair.
She confirmed she was ill at the 2016 AMVCA, where she won one of the two Nollywood legends awards on offer.
Sadiq Daba won the second one.
Ajai received a standing ovation when she was called to receive the AMVCA Industry Merit Award.
She said: “I just want to say to all my friends and non-friends thank you very much.
“You do not know how much this award means to me.
“If I have offended in one way or another, please find it in your heart to forgive me and if you think you have offended me, don’t worry I have forgiven you a long time ago.
“I am very happy from the bottom of my heart.
“I wish I could stand up, but if I do, I will fall.
“But you all standing for me, I say thank you.”

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-veteran-nollywood-actress-bukky-ajai-is-dead/
Re: Breaking News: Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi Is Dead by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hmm , the golden generation of Nollywood is slowly dying away... RIP ma
Re: Breaking News: Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi Is Dead by shyling(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
RIP
Re: Breaking News: Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi Is Dead by photoshoot(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Really a sad moment embarassed

May she rest in Peace
Re: Breaking News: Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi Is Dead by Chicent(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
RIP mama.....
Re: Breaking News: Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi Is Dead by Countrygirl(f): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
RIP,

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Cattle Rearers In Anambra Got Upgraded / History Should Be Compulsory In Nigerian Schools – Imo Deputy Gov / 14 Inspirational Quotes From Christiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.