Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

14 Inspirational Quotes From Christiano Ronaldo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 14 Inspirational Quotes From Christiano Ronaldo (555 Views)

Daily Inspirational Quotes.. / 50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider / 45 Inspirational Quotes From Oprah Winfrey That Will Blow Up Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Inspirational Quotes From Christiano Ronaldo by darlington15(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Portugal has just won the European Championships in 2016, and although Ronaldo came off with an injury, he’s a crucial player for the team, and kept the motivation going all the way.
Cristiano Ronaldo is considered one of the best, if not the best, soccer players in the world. His story is
inspiring, and although he’s thought to be arrogant and cocky, he’s worked incredibly hard to get to where he is today.

14 inspiring quotes from Christiano Ronaldo

1. “Today there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come round again in the future.” – Christiano Ronaldo

2. “I prefer other people to make judgments about the way I play and to characterize me, rather me describe myself.” – Christiano Ronaldo

3. “There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.” – Christiano Ronaldo

4. “For me Sir Alex was my father in football. He was crucial in my career and, outside football, was a great human being with me. Talent isn’t everything. You can have it from the cradle, but it is necessary to learn the trade to be the best.” – Christiano Ronaldo

5. “It gives me the happiest feeling in the world. I just love scoring. It doesn’t matter if it’s a simple goal from close range, a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all goal-Christiano Ronaldo

6. “Scoring goals is a great feeling, but the most important thing to me is that the team is successful – it doesn’t matter who scores the goals as long as we’re winning.” – Christiano Ronaldo

7. “I know If I score we’re going to win the match.” – Christiano Ronaldo

8. “BUT I DON’T WANT TO BE COMPARED TO ANYONE LIKE TO IMPOSE MY OWN STYLE OF PLAY AND DO THE BEST FOR MYSELF AND FOR THE CLUB HERE.” – CRISTIANO RONALDO

9. “I am very happy to be signing for the best team in the world and especially proud to be the first Portuguese player to join United.” – Christiano Ronaldo

10. “I want to be remembered as part of the group of the greatest players ever.” – Christiano Ronaldo

11. “I spent six years at United and I owe them everything that I am today. I made history at United and won many trophies. It was a pleasure to play at Old Trafford.” – Christiano Ronaldo

12. “I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.” – Christiano Ronaldo

13. “I would be very proud if, one day, I’m held in the same esteem as George Best or Beckham. It’s what am working hard towards.” – Christiano Ronaldo

14. “Lots of young players have triumphed at United, so why can’t it happen to me? I’m not worried I’m young – it’s an incentive to do the best I can.” – Christiano Ronaldo

source:http://www.technetcruz.com/2016/07/14-inspirational-quotes-from-cristiano.html
Re: 14 Inspirational Quotes From Christiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Summary : work harder
Re: 14 Inspirational Quotes From Christiano Ronaldo by utenwuson: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2016
cr7

(1) (Reply)

Femi-fani Kayode Celebrates His Daughter Remilekun On Her Birthday Day / Nigerian Moms Be Like! / Be Honest Would You Take This Money Despite Seeing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.