Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (33090 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Afz9095(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
NOKIA 3310
and i love everything abt it.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by ThatIgboBoy: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
captain247:
My Techno Camon C9 is just as beautiful as me outwardly. I hold it in my hand rather than keeping it in my handbag cos it adds to my outfit.
-13MP front and 13MP AF back camera With flashLight
-16GB ROM +2GB RAM
-expandable Micro SD, up to 128GB
Battery capacity 3000mAh
Browsing is faster with good picture quality.

Am yet to discover it deficiencies.

Fine geh

His much is that camon C9
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by gungab(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
azeecoboy:

If the phrase "unfortunately,"running app"has stopped" keeps popping up till u're unable to do anything on the phone....
Bro,no amount of flashing could that fone work normal again!
na to launch am remain, I just like d design
I Don wipe am once
nowadays it just install apps by itself
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by udorazzi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Just love everything bout my Gionee M5... Y'all should get urs

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by udorazzi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Just love everything bout my Gionee M5 marathon.. Y'all should get urs

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
buharisbae:

pls can u explain what this rooting is about? wink thanks!
Rooting gives you access to advance phone settings not meant for everyday users. Rooting can be used for things like tweaking processor spead, adjusting system volume, turning off hardware functions, installing softwares not designed for the device e.t.c
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by 0955eb027(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
princey83:

my battery is excellent. Make sure the one you get has the latest LG update that was released in april and also runs on marshmallow.
Been using android since 2009, and this is the best i have ever used. My laptop is now on sabbatical.
Mine is still running kitkat. Hope it does not lag after upgrading to marshmallow?. Will try do the needful asap.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Lankaline(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
I use a Q10 and I must confess, that phone is crazy addictive, fits perfectly in my pocket, feels good to hold, smooth os, browsing is super cool, secured, love the camera cons is that I always wish it could take a 64 or 128 gig memory card, from this thread I have learnt that the Gionee M5, Samsung Note 4(my personal best android device, ok maybe Note 5) Blackberry Classic is my next target, Android devices are so over rated, my Q10 gives me peace of mind, I only missed a few thing about my android but I prefer the blackberry, downsides are that Free Facebook so you gots pay for Facebook 10 which is ok by me, I am more of twitter person tho, downsides whatsapp leaving and FB, but you can get the best of android apps also n for BB10... nice thred tho

Hi,if yu thinking of changing yur phone,pls go for gionee m5,,i used a q10 for long,,i have always hated android because
When yu on the data,the battery drains
There data is often limited and not enough(200mb for 1k while bb na 3gig)
These are the things i hated about it,not that bb had perfect battery but the data i enjoy was OK for me until i saw this m5 i loved the phone and nobody using that fone will regret it,,immediately i learned the battery is over 6000 mah,and that android user now enjoy enough data unlike before(i use 10 gig for 2500),i had to go get mine,in feb, and i have forgotten ma q10 within days,
Hv a nicer day

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Afz9095(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
azeecoboy:

If the phrase "unfortunately,"running app"has stopped" keeps popping up till u're unable to do anything on the phone....
wu tell u dat sh*t, may be dat engineer don't knw hw 2 flash fone or he is an ordinary hardware engineer dat notin/little abt software
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
0955eb027:
Mine is still running kitkat. Hope it does not lag after upgrading to marshmallow?. Will try do the needful asap.
nope. It becomes much faster, battery life issue fixed and display becomes more vibrant. Those are the easily noticeable differences you would immediately encounter. kit kat on that hardware was rubbish. G3 was a phone released before its time. Technology(Android 6.0) just caught up with its hardware.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by 0955eb027(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

I used a LG G3
Battery backup is poo
Charges really fast when the screen if off and not in use
Slow to charge especially when the screen is on - That QHD screen tho angry
I estimated 3hrs for charging on a 3000mAh lipsrsealed
Solution - Buy a 6000mAh mpj extended battery for it

I love the device but In Nigeria, battery backup is a factor..!
Cant really say much about the battery cos i just acquired the phone. But i have a very good charger that gives 100% in less than 2hrs. Its a great device all round sha.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Afz9095(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
azeecoboy:

wu tell u dat sh*t, may be dat engineer don't knw hw 2 flash fone or he is an ordinary hardware engineer dat notin/little abt software
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Lankaline(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
DONOCHAS:
how can u use it as remote pls.

It comes with an app called zaza remote,,if yur ddnt come with it,then yu know it have been used before and was flashed and then packaged and sold,,the zaza remote can be downloaded though from app world,just download,install then open the remote app,select yur device(eg a.c,dvd,dstv,tv,fan, etc) select the name,,then yu are good to go,,yu can add multiple devices, all yu need to do is point towards the appliance and it works,,
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lankaline:

Hi,if yu thinking of changing yur phone,pls go for gionee m5,,i used a q10 for long,,i have always hated android because
When yu on the data,the battery drains
There data is often limited and not enough(200mb for 1k while bb na 3gig)
These are the things i hated about it,not that bb had perfect battery but the data i enjoy was OK for me until i saw this m5 i loved the phone and nobody using that fone will regret it,,immediately i learned the battery is over 6000 mah,and that android user now enjoy enough data unlike before(i use 10 gig for 2500),i had to go get mine,in feb, and i have forgotten ma q10 within days,
Hv a nicer day

Dude forgotten your Q10 in days all because of battery, dude I doubt you ever really liked or enjoyed your Q10, for an android lover like me to pick and say I love the Q10 abeg no be better battery would be enough to make me leave this device, it secured, less distraction like the android, the hub is sooooooo perfect, I can see all my apps, personal mail office mail, whatsapp, twitter, facebook, all from one peak and I can reply me from tha peak of a hub before returning to a full app, bros I like the M5 but only a Classic might let me leave my Q10, might get the M5 or Note 4 or 5 for the best of android but I love the peace of mind of the Q10, I just love

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Chrisx1x(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nokia c1.
strong battery,cheap to operate and maintain,can facebook,nairaland and use google on it.
Downside:its just too many.outdated operating systen,too small in size,screen size is a disaster,hard buttons,can't whatsapp e.t.c
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Chrisx1x(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lankaline:

It comes with an app called zaza remote,,if yur ddnt come with it,then yu know it have been used before and was flashed and then packaged and sold,,the zaza remote can be downloaded though from app world,just download,install then open the remote app,select yur device(eg a.c,dvd,dstv,tv,fan, etc) select the name,,then yu are good to go,,yu can add multiple devices, all yu need to do is point towards the appliance and it works,,
pls does this app work on other android device?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
0955eb027:
Cant really say much about the battery cos i just acquired the phone. But i have a very good charger that gives 100% in less than 2hrs. Its a great device all round sha.

Yea.. I was using a playbook charger then tho
Great device anyways cool
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by tobore4u(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lovelynature:
It's very true dear. The battery lasts very long.
Just bought the l8plus last Thursday and it's a great device, but I want to sell it because the screen size is big, I prefer 5 inches for now, not 5.5
lol, u should have read the specs before going for it.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Faraidi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Achievement:

hi am about buying one from a friend how is the battery life like please?
guy, but it fast. The only battery is superb. I like it so ooo much
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lenovo A5000 Good battery...4000mah Not heavy moderate screen size....5.0 white color..my Favourite
Good camera Bad side: can't tame app from other phone except from play store.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Lovelynature(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
tobore4u:
lol, u should have read the specs before going for it.
Yeah, it's still available. Bought it 36k with tampered glass. Going with all accessories at 28k
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Maxcollins042(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
pat077:
Innjoo max2. Lovely design but poor camera.
Like seriously?...my max2 cam is cool
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Kingkamal(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
seyiojomu:
BlackBerry Priv is about one of the most secured phones in the world despite the OS it runs. Hence, d name Priv is coined from Privacy and Privilege.
Its a Blackberry legacy to ensure security always

you gave me more clue to purchase it.. but am still doubting android platform interms of privacy..
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by exelseries: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
I use Nokia 3310

Good part...
Make call faster
Its rogedity

Bad side...
Dosent browse
No touch light
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Franky826: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
uwuana:
Tecno w4,I love everything about the phone but I hate it because am unable to root it.

That marshmallow OS stubborn gan. but relax I thing an upgrade of kingroot will address that android 6.0 marshmallow ish.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by MuteMute(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
azeecoboy:
the phone still with the engineer....
Imagine,after replacing its screen and touch calibration,thats when the cursed virus attacked it...
I told the engineer to give me a fairly used phone even though am to add some money to it....
lol i think daz d best
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by barackodam: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
deedan9:

Long battery life, good sound system
4GB Rom is small though.

#Gioneefamily, m5 mini on point

What's GPU ?

Graphics Processing Unit.

It is mostly responsible for smoothness of gameplay when playing games. Not only it tho. The chipset and the number of cores also. If one of them is extremely good, it could suffice for the others.

All of them make up the CPU. That's why I said the whole CPU in general earlier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Mamode14(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
samsung galaxy s4 zoom
The part i love most is the camera is amazing and it has everything i need so thumbs up to all samsung users we rock
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by deedan9(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:

Graphics Processing Unit.

It is mostly responsible for smoothness of gameplay when playing games. Not only it tho. The chipset and the number of cores also. If one of them is extremely good, it could suffice for the others.

All of them make up the CPU. That's why I said the whole CPU in general earlier

so true, but I wonder why pest don't play on m3 mini
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by elrony(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Still rocking my Samsung Note 3. No complaints whatsoever. I don't see any reason to upgrade, if it's not broke, I don't change it.
If it eventually breaks, I would upgrade it to a OnePlus 3 !!!!

na because of you I carry my note3 go Samsung care for screen replacement... dope ass phone cheesy

the way you take like that your note 3 na die...
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by elrony(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Samsung galaxy Note 3..upside : I love everything it does for me!
downside : screen replacement is fucking expensive lol (in this Buhari's regime,no let your phone screen break o)

cheesy
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Posman(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Infinix zero2
5"screen with amoled
Fast processor
Good sound quality (speaker)
Good battery backup
GPU

DISLIKE? None really

Im enjoying the phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Deactivate Airtel Unlimited Whatsapp / MTN New Tariff / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.