Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,599 members, 7,830,827 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic (42690 Views)

A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud / Nigerian Jailed For 18 Years For Drug Sales, Wins Appeal To Reduce It By 1 Year / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by pumpingmachine: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'm representing Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN) Ibadan Chapter at this emergency meeting.

Are our brothers up to it once again? Let's check the name.

Yup, na dem dem

Pillars of Nigeria's economy, the builders of Lagos, developers of Abuja and caretakers of Ibadan

Without them, Cambodia wouldn't have gotten independence.

With this consistent act, they will turn Biafra into the drug capital of the world.

We hail una

Meeting adjorned.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by gonkraziiiiii: 4:59am On Jul 08, 2016
2024......wow wasted years shaaaa I like my freedom oooo....he has lost a lotta things oooo...he wldnt marry,c his kids grow,build a house,drive around town,flex and sleep in his own bed...Omor sowi ehnnnn...even if I dnt eat a three square meal daily I no fit do drugs lie lie
Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by Kunberg: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Efulefu still lives among us..... Ndi ugwu Ndi ofe mmanu
Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by Chicent(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2016
gamargu:

No i am not shitting you. Israeli's have criminal tendencies which is inherited from father to son

hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by Kaysalas(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2016
eleko1:
Francis I-Werey ODARAN embarassed lipsrsealed sad . Somebody fit help me with mY keyboard embarassed ?
grin cheesy grin grin grin
U can FIT kill person with laff

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by winj: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Chicent:

are u shitting me..... Like are u for real Gosh!!!

-The pressure to get rich among i/bo.s stem from genetics AND serious cultural pressure applied by family, village and community
-infact they are not encouraged to go back to the village unless they bring wealth
-their families and communities constantly pressure them by comparing them to their rich peers
-failure is not an option: prison and risk of death is actually preferable by many of them instead of going home poor

The benefit to the rest of Nigerian passport holders is disgrace, humiliation, abuse, suspicion, harrasement, long waits, bad reputation and insults!

If you do not know the anatomy of a typical member of the "get rich or die trying" tribe, PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND SHUT UP!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Guyman02:

MOD this guy has violated rules 2 and 19. He needs to banned for tribal sentiments and abuse of a group
will his ban make u richer.....y are people taking social media life so serious

Am proudly igbo 100%...but what that guy said don't mean a Bleep to me
Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by Chicent(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
winj:

-The pressure to get rich among i/bo.s stem from genetics AND serious cultural pressure applied by family, village and community
-infact they are not encouraged to go back to the village unless they bring wealth
-their families and communities constantly pressure them by comparing them to their rich peers
-failure is not an option: prison and risk of death is actually preferable by many of them instead of going home poor

The benefit to the rest of Nigerian passport holders is disgrace, humiliation, abuse, suspicion, harrasement, long waits, bad reputation and insults!

If you do not know the anatomy of a typical member of the "get rich or die trying" tribe, PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND SHUT UP!

efulefu where are u from..... Lets draw our analysis from both sides. Aturu ocha!
Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by LuveU2(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Donlino all you have to do is vote smiley

And we would be pleased to see you vote for our candidate.

Anyway, no rush yet. The interview session will commence next week and all you have to do is observe; i will give u a mention to that effect. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by Donlino(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:
Donlino all you have to do is vote smiley

And we would be pleased to see you vote for our candidate.

Anyway, no rush yet. The interview session will commence next week and all you have to do is observe; i will give u a mention to that effect. smiley

Okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic by Abodunrin07(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2016
The hustle is real mehn!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) / Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.