Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? (3897 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error / Make Money As A Fiverr Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
If you're in UI area;
You can start selling kuli-kuli for a lower price......
Those motherfuckers are bleeding us dry angryangry
Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
RobinHez:

Wait till they find out who you truly are... tongue
trust me, no one can ever find out. I'm just that good.

Who PhD don help? undecided
Typical mindset of engineers.

There are minds that will be completely filled with the mediocre knowledge provided at bachelors degree level. And there are other minds.
Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by Geofavor(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Teempakguy:
It's not really me, per say. before I even get the money, I have to submit an extensive business plan detailing how and why a particular business would be successful, and the person that would drop the money would own shares in the resulting organization. The fact is, I can probably get more. but the investors on ground won't drop a pint of their money if I don't tender a foolproof business plan detailing an order of operations that would be commercially successful, while not interfering into my studies.
All right. Find out which work routine will suit you the most, then, try your best to make an infallible strategy.
Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by RobinHez(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Teempakguy:
trust me, no one can ever find out. I'm just that good.

Typical mindset of engineers.

There are minds that will be completely filled with the mediocre knowledge provided at bachelors degree level. And there are other minds.

Only weak minds settle for mediocre knowledge. Agreed. But only someone like Teempakguy would fail to realise that 80% of knowledge gained during PhD.... are from personal research and study. . I could choose to drop-out from school and go on self education...if I follow the plan with all diligence, I could even become smarter than some folks with 'paper' . Think! tongue
Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by RobinHez(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
SirWere:
If you're in UI area;

Lord have mercy! grin grin
Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
RobinHez:

Only weak minds settle for mediocre knowledge. Agreed. But only someone like Teempakguy would fail to realise that 80% of knowledge gained during PhD.... are from personal research and study. . I could choose to drop-out from school and go on self education...if I follow the plan with all diligence, I could even become smarter than some folks with 'paper' . Think! tongue
You must be joking grin grin
you think courses like astrophysics, solid state physics, computational fluid dynamics, nanotechnology, quantum chromodynamics Nuclear physics and high energy experimental physics can be learned "on your own."? grin grin, bros, abeg, where will you find the particle accelerators? where will you get X-ray machines and radioisotopes? where will you get crystalline specimens? where will get electron microscope? where will you get extraterrestial full spectrum microscopes? where will you get mass spectrometer? Where will you get high energy lasers and masers? where will you get powerful supercomputing power?

Trust me, The only level at which self study is remotely possible within the realms of sanity is bachelors degree. and even that is wobbly. Despite the fact that I know a LOT of mathematics and physics, I'm still not qualified to call myself a physicist without the Lab courses.

So there you go. Who PhD help? people who are addicted to their course, but simply can't afford to buy ridiculously expensive equipment and who also realize that without a PhD, they won't be taken seriously in academia. even actual PhDs are struggling to get funding for research. Not to talk about one big head Bsc claiming he/she has "studied" the topic on their own. cheesy
Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
SirWere:
If you're in UI area;

I don't know if you were joking, but I actually took you seriously.

Kuli Kuli is made from peanuts. and the procedure for making it is actually quite simple. all you need is a mixture of grinder, centrifuge, frying pan, and solar cells.

1. use the grinder to grind dry peanuts. add spices at this point
2. transfer resulting pseudo-paste into centrifuge and spin to separate oil from the rest.
3. after removing oil, mold resulting paste, and fry in the oil you removed.
4. use the solar cells to power the entire process.

with this, you can save money on power, adding to your profit. you can also work faster since you are using machines and your competitors probably aren't. in fact, you can automate the entire process. just a few arduinos . . . some coding savvy . . . you'd save money on that front too. imagine your "factory" making your kuli-kuli while you SLEEP! cheesy the following morning, you simply collect the kuli-kuli and head off to class to sell at slightly cheaper price.

I'm not at UI, so obviously, you're going to have to do it yourself. but don't say I didn't help. tongue tongue
Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by RobinHez(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Teempakguy:
You must be joking grin grin
you think courses like astrophysics, solid state physics, computational fluid dynamics, nanotechnology, quantum chromodynamics Nuclear physics and high energy experimental physics can be learned "on your own."? grin grin, bros, abeg, where will you find the particle accelerators? where will you get X-ray machines and radioisotopes? where will you get crystalline specimens? where will get electron microscope? where will you get extraterrestial full spectrum microscopes? where will you get mass spectrometer? Where will you get high energy lasers and masers? where will you get powerful supercomputing power?

Trust me, The only level at which self study is remotely possible within the realms of sanity is bachelors degree. and even that is wobbly. Despite the fact that I know a LOT of mathematics and physics, I'm still not qualified to call myself a physicist without the Lab courses.

So there you go. Who PhD help? people who are addicted to their course, but simply can't afford to buy ridiculously expensive equipment and who also realize that without a PhD, they won't be taken seriously in academia. even actual PhDs are struggling to get funding for research. Not to talk about one big head Bsc claiming he/she has "studied" the topic on their own. cheesy

Obviously you missed the point I was trying to make.

I said 80% of the knowledge you'd gain during the program would be from your own research and study! And that is true. As you don't see people doing even Masters program going to classes as if they were in 100lvl. Not to talk of PhD. What they do (from the little I've experienced here) is go home and, study and do research.... The job of their professors is to guide them through the phase. For those who've done it, they'd tell you most of what is done during 'class' is discussion on 'what you've been working on'...

The remaining 20% is what you accounted for up there.. tongue
Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
RobinHez:

Obviously you missed the point I was trying to make.

I said 80% of the knowledge you'd gain during the program would be from your own research and study! And that is true. As you don't see people doing even Masters program going to classes as if they were in 100lvl. Not to talk of PhD. What they do (from the little I've experienced here) is go home and, study and do research.... The job of their professors is to guide them through the phase. For those who've done it, they'd tell you most of what is done during 'class' is discussion on 'what you've been working on'...

The remaining 20% is what you accounted for up there.. tongue

but. . . Bros, 100% is what One should always aim nah. . .
Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by sanitylord: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Join GHA TODAY WITH JUST #1000 CONTQCT 08108602778 NIGERIA

Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by efizy123: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
I like it when young people think of how to make it big... WHY DON'T YOU START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING... it's easy and wouldn't distract your education
I wish I started mine earlier.
for insight on how the business works and I could link you to a dealer who sells at a cheaper rate
Whatsapp or call
+2348133893369(w)
+229-61220899 (h)
Re: How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? by adzumeayi: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
ABOUT O.B.A &A.F.T

My name is Nancy Admin of Organic by Asheadzi and Asheadzi's flawless touch .....our mission is to create the finest of organic skincare products caring for your hair,skin and domestic needs.... its been a wonderful 2016 so far, thanks to all of you who were with us from the beginning till now, for those just joining d flawless team I say welcome...

With your permission I want to quickly introduce you all to our range of products so far...
We have
Moisturizers
Oils&Serums
Body wash
Toning &whitening lotions
Glowing lotion for dark skin
Face creams(day/night)
Spf lotions
Acne/pimples face set
Sunburn eraser
Knuckles eraser
Green vains eraser
Wart eraser
Stretchmark fader
Body butter for men
Body butter for kids
Body scrub
Gold whitening facial scrub
Herbal soap combo(flavours--Moringa, neem,tamarind,black seed, lemongrass, lemon,honey,rice,and turmeric)
Children kit
Pregnancy kit
Egg collagen soap
Matan Arewa ( talking oil)
Burr enlargement cream
Egyptian milk set
Hot chocolate set
Arabian mix
Halfcaste set
Kayan Mata(bride to be,pre wedding ritual combo)
Humrah (body colon)
Humrah (Turaren wuta)
1hour Whitening body wash with collagen
10day Superlite body wash
Etc
We also stock all ingredients /materials you may need for production

Thank you our dear esteem customers for your unfailing love & continuous patronage plus referrals God bless you.
Our direct Contact
Watzapp:07063187303,07055707171
Bbm:2BC05923
Bbmc:C0043456B
#Team Asheadzi#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send Ur Funds Tru Western Union/moneygram To China, Get Paid In Naira In 24hrs / Sweet Potatoes Supply In Large Quantities / Can 300k Startup A Football Viewing Centre?. (your Investment Advice Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.