Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Get 25+ Best Free Blogger Widgets And Plugins 2015-2016 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get 25+ Best Free Blogger Widgets And Plugins 2015-2016 (908 Views)

Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. / 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 25+ Best Free Blogger Widgets And Plugins 2015-2016 by GoldmindswebINC(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blogger is now a very powerful CMS of blogging to the rest of other CMS. Now, many people use blogger instead of wordpress and other CMS. But the thing here to be noted is that what is the reason behind that people now use blogger instead of other CMS. The answer is very clear now blogger have plenty of its resources available on Internet. Now designers have developed thousands of different kinds of blogger widgets and blogger templates.

In past most of the bloggers leave Blogger due to lack of resources and moves toward wordpress which have huge list of its widgets and templates. But now the game has been changed most of the bloggers choose blogger over wordpress the reason of this I already tell you in above paragraph is it have huge list of blogger plugins and widgets and best blogger templates See more: http://goldmindswebconcept..com.ng/2016/07/25-best-free-blogger-widgets-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Kokowap.com - Nigerian Entertaining And Downloading Site / HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views / My Blog Is Up For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.