Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,784 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Healthy Alternative To Alcohol and wine - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Healthy Alternative To Alcohol and wine (723 Views)

NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others / Alternative To Wheat Flour / Quality Wine For Sale In Abuja (alcohol And Non Alcohol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Alternative To Alcohol and wine by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
I once mistakenly drank alcohol during a friend's graduation party since then i vouched never to drink it again.so yesterday i bought apple cider vinegar and after mixing it with water it tasted close to alcohol nd i was afraid so i asked my sister who is a doctor nd she said it doesn't contain alcohol.so today i wanted to taste something different so i added honey to it nd it tasted like wine lol.i didnt want to add sugar since its nt healthy bt i think im definitely going to make it my favourite drink nd its completely healthy nd safe too.just a tablespoon is ok since its acidic
Re: Healthy Alternative To Alcohol and wine by 2sizzlin(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
So you want the Packet without the Product? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Competent Chefs In A Restaurant In Ikorodu / Price Of Rice, Grains Fall Drastically In Kano State / The Student Crayfish Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.