Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? (436 Views)

Let See Who Is Smart In Biology(photo Attached) / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) / When You Get An A1 In Biology And You Need To Flaunt It.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by MissPinkOctober(f): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
What was you favourite topic in biology back in senior secondary/what is your favourite topic in biology if you're still in secondary and what topic did/do you find uninteresting or difficult?
My favourite was skeletal system in mammals and the one i didnt like very much was binomial nomeclature. Share/add yours and let the fun continue.
Re: What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by edbor(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
I didn't like anyone grin

1 Like

Re: What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Biology practical aspect.
Re: What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by Habiodunz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
#Reproduction / Reproductive System..
Re: What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by Dunsin89(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
OP, I know you expect to see Reproductive system in mammals. Now you should be expecting to see it. #useless thread, #useless OP

1 Like

Re: What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by Dunsin89(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
OP, I know you expect to see Reproductive system in mammals. Now you should be expecting to see it. #usel*ss thread, #usel*ss OP
Re: What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by MissPinkOctober(f): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
@dunsin89, dont think everyone has a corrupt and polluted mind like you, this was only meant for fun,therefore, if u dont like this post, take urself to some other place and please dont ever in ur life refer to anyone as useless cos they may be a 100 times more useful than u. Hope u're not upset cos u started it
Re: What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Amoeba.
Re: What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by MisterDreamz(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
I like Nervous system the most and dislike the agricultural part of biology.
Re: What Was/is Your Favourite Topic In Biology? by Donpre(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Fav: Nervous systems, micro organisms and health

Worst: Genetics, Support systems, Classification of living things

(1) (Reply)

Lautecth Screening Form / BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Officially Withdraws 2016 Admission List / Osun State University (uniosun) Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.