Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Anybody Living In Dubai Or Vacationing In Dubai the Last Week Of July? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anybody Living In Dubai Or Vacationing In Dubai the Last Week Of July? (892 Views)

10 Nights in Dubai / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) / Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Living In Dubai Or Vacationing In Dubai the Last Week Of July? by yrunvus: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'll be in Dubai on a stopover last week of the month for a few days...just tryna meet up with cool peoples to hang out with. So holla if you happen to be there last week of this month.
Re: Anybody Living In Dubai Or Vacationing In Dubai the Last Week Of July? by NONNYG: 2:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Oya come make we go shayo
Re: Anybody Living In Dubai Or Vacationing In Dubai the Last Week Of July? by gwenstephany: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
What are interested into?
Re: Anybody Living In Dubai Or Vacationing In Dubai the Last Week Of July? by gwenstephany: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
I can help you with any information, I live here grin
Re: Anybody Living In Dubai Or Vacationing In Dubai the Last Week Of July? by gwenstephany: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Listen, there're only few things you need to know. Be careful travelling all by yourself, it's kind of dangerous. It's better to use a reliable dubai chauffeur service, there're really good one, last time I was using this one, it was quite good. It's not cheap, but it's fast and driver will pick you up anywhere and at anytime. You just need to write their number down. Also, you should know that not all of the people at Dubai speak English, it's going to be a goo idea to download a translator or just learn some Arabic phrases. And be careful with photographers who propose you to take a picture on your smartphone, they can steal it. undecided
Re: Anybody Living In Dubai Or Vacationing In Dubai the Last Week Of July? by yrunvus: 12:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks Gwen Stephany, I've been to Dubai at least a dozen times in the last 5 years so I pretty much know my way in and around the city. I was simply looking to meet new people this time especially since this is a true vacation with time on my hands and no office work attached.

(1) (Reply)

Solved / What Is The Traffic Situation In Your Area? / Ethiopia Announces Visa On Arrival For African Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.