Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. (5175 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by maclatunji: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Ask Tiwa Savage na!
Cheat jam cheat!
Nor be Tblizzzy wan commit suicide after he don find out say Tiwa don dey phock awon TuBaba and Don Jazzy dem take dey feed im GANJA/COCAINE SNUFFING AZZZZE? grin
Muchechecheche cheesy

Every woman MUST LEARN TO OUT-PLAY ANY MAN! cool

Only a STOOPID woman will sit around and cater to a philandering husband!
As im dey move, na sa I go waka dey followrrrrram o. grin
Till death do us part abi? wink

DIE-vorce ke? shocked
No need abeg! cool

Hmmmnn, you have not changed preaching this wrong approach to women.
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by EfemenaXY: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
maclatunji:

Oga you still dey?

Longest time. Howdy?? cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by maclatunji: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Oga you still dey?

Longest time. Howdy?? cheesy

Yes Ma, we still dey and take God for life. Hope you and the crew around here are all doing great. Saw post this morning, I heard she has transformed to an 'angel' #Hehe
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by EfemenaXY: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
maclatunji:

Yes Ma, we still dey and take God for life. Hope you and the crew around here are all doing great. Saw post this morning, I heard she has transformed to an 'angel' #Hehe

Lol!

Times have changed na. D'you still write / review stories?

I've good good memories of our Continue The Lola Story... smiley smiley

You and Ihedinobi - my no.1 nland critics cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Men aren't polygamous by nature ogbeni. Just the way you Christians say it wasn't "Adam and Steve", well it wasn't "Adam and Eve and Joseline and Lisa" either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by CrazyMan(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2016
LaJose78:

Married women, plz stop getting bothered about if your hubby has a side chic outside, instead, bother more about how your husband treats you.
So you'd rather encourage young wives to turn a blind eye on their husbands hyper active sexual lifestyle. Including sleeping with the maid and attempting to rape her underage niece, and bother more about the trip to dubai, new dress he promised, the perfume or wrist watch he got for you last night. Oh well! Thank God you aren't a marriage councilor.

LaJose78:

This is important, cos, truth is , whether we like it or not, or maybe wish it away or not, 90% of husbands cheat on their wives, of this 90%, 10% of them are not even suspected at all by their wives, only about 10% are faithful for various reasons, upbringing, religion, finance, and many more, that is the reality.
And how exactly did you arrive at this statistics that 90% of married men cheat on their wives? So according to you out of every 100 men 90 are chronic cheats? Lord have mercy!

You should know that not all men have high libido. And if you're very conversant with current news, you'll discover that most divorce cases pending in our courts today are being instigated by the wives on the grounds that the man cannot satisfy them sexually, hence their decision to end the marriage.

Truth is if you see a man cheating on his wife, then know that the woman has a hand in his promiscuity.

LaJose78:
Plz note this, responsible men are not men who do not cheat on their wives, but men who their family is first irrespective of cheating or not cheating. If your husband provides for you and your household, and loves you and the kids, then he is a good father, believe me, the good father, is still cheating on you, chances are extremely high. There are diff reasons men cheat. Whether we like it or not, mens sexual urges of attraction are higher than women, again, women systems (childbirth, menstruation, and hormonal issues) , make it difficult for a man to get satisfied by the wife alone(not an excuse, but the fact). Imagine a woman who is pregnant and pregnancy is disturbing, they say, dont sleep with her ooo, so where do you want the man to go for sexual
satisfaction, this is not a selfish article, but reality in black and white.
Marriage is for matured people. You can't tell me that you love and respect your family (wife and kids) and still cheat on them. If both of us are business partners, and you respect me, you wouldn't cheat me regardless of how little the profit we're meant to share is.

Being a man doesn't mean sleeping with your wife alone and ensuring you satisfy her sexually and materially. Its also the ability to control one's sexual desires when your wife is in no position to help you out (during childbirth, menstruation...etc). You must be able to tell yourself I'm married and I love my family so I wouldn't engage in such act. That's the maturity I'm talking about.

Truth is you wouldn't cheat on a woman you love. Your conscience wouldn't let you do it. So if you're the type that constantly cheat on your wife with little or no remorse felt after the act, then the love you have for her (your wife) is zero percent.

LaJose78:
Again, has someone heard the expression..'men are polygamous in nature?'...that crazy, but its true,
Its just an expression...it will only become a reality when you begin to play the role of a "he goat" in your marriage just to satisfy your selfish sexual desires.

LaJose78:
when a man sleeps with a lady for so long, the biting sensation reduces, thats y ur hubby dont rush you again like he used to do during dating, does not make you worn out, is its mens nature,this is another truth.
I disagree. Whoever wrote that article is just a teenager who has little or no knowledge about the institution called marriage.

The reason why the love you had for her deprecated is because you married her based on her beautiful face and sweet body and not because she was your friend. When you love a woman and become her best friend it will be impossible to spend the night outside your home with another lady. Why because you two wouldn't be able to stay without each other even for a second.

LaJose78:
My advice, Women, dont kill yourself checking phones to see girlfriends, or side chics, when you know it wont change much
but cause issues, only have issues with hubby if he isnt providing for you and loving you well, and still he cheats on you, or maybe he provides for you but he cheats without respect, rubs in on your face as if nothing would happen, perhaps he cheats with your friends, in these cases, he is wicked, and you need to shout for christ sake. But if he takes care of you, respects you and maybe does one or two hit, her and there, and hides it from you loving you and treating you well, plz ignore some messages even if you see them, perhaps, just mention it and pass. That is nature.
This is the dumbest advice I've come across in a while.

So she should play dumb and expose herself and kids to sexually transmitted diseases as a result of his promiscuity simply because he's providing for them?

What makes you feel the woman can't provide for herself as well? And why should the woman be totally dependent on the man to the extent that he'll begin to cheat openly and you (the woman) will play the mute role simple because he's providing for you? That's slavery if you ask me.

Women should learn to be financially independent if you want your husbands to take you seriously. You shouldn't dump the financial burden on the man, unless sooner or later he'll begin to grumble. A woman who depends solely on her husband for financial assistance with zero contribution coming from her own end will be regarded as a parasite whether or not her husband is cheating on her.

LaJose78:
My advice to men, plz and plz, love your wife unconditionally, take care of her, plz if you dont have money, to take care of her and maybe scratch a little for girlfriend, then dont cheat.
So provided I have some cash to spend its ok for me to cheat right?

Cheating destroys a home regardless of how faithful you are to your wife. She'll eventually discover your dirty little secrete and decide to pay you back by cheating as well. Then what will be your gain when you discover that the carpenter whom you patronize on daily basis and give tips as well is screwing your wife?

Cos most women when they want to get back at you, they cheat with guys far below you.

LaJose78:
before you give 1kobe to a girl, ensure she is very comfortable. or me this is the truth, I love my wife, I adore her, I provide for her, but usually has pregnancy stress and I would have to stay away from sex for a while, assure her and with her, even sleep in hospital with her, but brother, a few times, I hit it with a side chic, trust me, I dont forget my condoms to keep her safe. I call her always and make her comfortable, she suspects am cheating on her, but my caring attitude leaves her confused, cos I give her time and time again.I know its adultery, so plz don't preach, this is only but a practical piece, dont be preachy here, cos I know many pastors that patronise ashawos, maybe your pastor is among, so let be more practical than religious. Finally, If you leave your caring man, just because he cheats 'with respect' on you, trust me, you may run into one who would cheat without respect. So as long as he treats you like an angel, plz let peace reign, you cant win this battle, your great grand mothers didnt win it.

You've failed as a husband and you're just trying to justify your acts by dragging pastors into your mess. I feel so sorry for your wife cos she's the one who will suffer more.

Any man who listens to the voice of his manhood rather than his heart will encounter problems in life. What if this girl of yours decide to get you drunk and have unprotected sex with you? What then?

Then pop out one morning and tell you she's pregnant and abortion isn't an option. What will you do?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Mopricelezz(f): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2016
CrazyMan:

So you'd rather encourage young wives to turn a blind eye on their husbands hyper active sexual lifestyle. Including sleeping with the maid and attempting to rape her underage niece, and bother more about the trip to dubai, new dress he promised, the perfume or wrist watch he got for you last night. Oh well! Thank God you aren't a marriage councilor.

And how exactly did you arrive at this statistics that 90% of married men cheat on their wives? So according to you out of every 100 men 90 are chronic cheats? Lord have mercy!

You should know that not all men have high libido. And if you're very conversant with current news, you'll discover that most divorce cases pending in our courts today are being instigated by the wives on the grounds that the man cannot satisfy them sexually, hence their decision to end the marriage.

Truth is if you see a man cheating on his wife, then know that the woman has a hand in his promiscuity.

Marriage is for matured people. You can't tell me that you love and respect your family (wife and kids) and still cheat on them. If both of us are business partners, and you respect me, you wouldn't cheat me regardless of how little the profit we're meant to share is.

Being a man doesn't mean sleeping with your wife alone and ensuring you satisfy her sexually and materially. Its also the ability to control one's sexual desires when your wife is in no position to help you out (during childbirth, menstruation...etc). You must be able to tell yourself I'm married and I love my family so I wouldn't engage in such act. That's the maturity I'm talking about.

Truth is you wouldn't cheat on a woman you love. Your conscience wouldn't let you do it. So if you're the type that constantly cheat on your wife with little or no remorse felt after the act, then the love you have for her (your wife) is zero percent.

Its just an expression...it will only become a reality when you begin to play the role of a "he goat" in your marriage just to satisfy your selfish sexual desires.

I disagree. Whoever wrote that article is just a teenager who has little or no knowledge about the institution called marriage.

The reason why the love you had for her deprecated is because you married her based on her beautiful face and sweet body and not because she was your friend. When you love a woman and become her best friend it will be impossible to spend the night outside your home with another lady. Why because you two wouldn't be able to stay without each other even for a second.

This is the dumbest advice I've come across in a while.

So she should play dumb and expose herself and kids to sexually transmitted diseases as a result of his promiscuity simply because he's providing for them?

What makes you feel the woman can't provide for herself as well? And why should the woman be totally dependent on the man to the extent that he'll begin to cheat openly and you (the woman) will play the mute role simple because he's providing for you? That's slavery if you ask me.

Women should learn to be financially independent if you want your husbands to take you seriously. You shouldn't dump the financial burden on the man, unless sooner or later he'll begin to grumble. A woman who depends solely on her husband for financial assistance with zero contribution coming from her own end will be regarded as a parasite whether or not her husband is cheating on her.

So provided I have some cash to spend its ok for me to cheat right?

Cheating destroys a home regardless of how faithful you are to your wife. She'll eventually discover your dirty little secrete and decide to pay you back by cheating as well. Then what will be your gain when you discover that the carpenter whom you patronize on daily basis and give tips as well is screwing your wife?

Cos most women when they want to get back at you, they cheat with guys far below you.

You've failed as a husband and you're just trying to justify your acts by dragging pastors into your mess. I feel so sorry for your wife cos she's the one who will suffer more.

Any man who listens to the voice of his manhood rather than his heart will encounter problems in life. What if this girl of yours decide to get you drunk and have unprotected sex with you? What then?

Then pop out one morning and tell you she's pregnant and abortion isn't an option. What will you do?

God Bless You So Much For This..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by maclatunji: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol!
Times have changed na. D'you still write / review stories?
I've good good memories of our Continue The Lola Story... smiley smiley
You and Ihedinobi - my no.1 nland critics cheesy

Time is scarce for literary appreciation O, maybe in a few years sha.
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by WetSmoke: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
its weak men that cheat. they have no strength for self control and cant discipline themselves.
he who has found a wife, has found a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. if you cheat on ur wife the reverse will be the case for you. u r cursed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by imurboss: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ioannes:
Well last tme I checked adultery either by wife or husband is still a sin.

Rationalizing it away like you just did won't change that fact.

If according to you, 10% of all married men don't cheat, then nothing stops the other 90 from restraining themselves. We are not dogs you know, and articles like this only make men look like as if their brains are in their small heads down there.

If you cheat on your wife, it's because you don't respect her and you don't have self control.

Thank you and God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
imurboss:

Thank you and God bless you!

God bless you too plenty plenty.
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Fiwasayo(f): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ioannes:
Well last tme I checked adultery either by wife or husband is still a sin.

Rationalizing it away like you just did won't change that fact.

If according to you, 10% of all married men don't cheat, then nothing stops the other 90 from restraining themselves. We are not dogs you know, and articles like this only make men look like as if their brains are in their small heads down there.

If you cheat on your wife, it's because you don't respect her and you don't have self control.

Wow....preach it on brother,do preach to them.
undecided cheating with respect undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Wow....preach it on brother,do preach to them.
undecided cheating with respect undecided

Lol.
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:02am On Aug 03, 2016
maclatunji:

Change ke? shocked
I resembooo APC BROOM? cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:03am On Aug 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

LMAO!

Happy birthday in arrears babes kiss kiss kiss

Hello dia!!!!
My birthday is still 2 months away.
Thanks in advance. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For International Passport Withiout NIN / I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her / Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? How Did You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.