Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Hotel Job Interview That Held In Newton Park Hotel And Bolton White Hotel Abuja - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hotel Job Interview That Held In Newton Park Hotel And Bolton White Hotel Abuja (1003 Views)

Simple Interview That Many Employees Failed To Pass Successfully / Inspector Held For ‘forging’ Colleagues’ Promotion Signals (photo) / 6 Questions To Ask During A Job Interview That Will Make The Employer Want To Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Job Interview That Held In Newton Park Hotel And Bolton White Hotel Abuja by Noblejay7: 6:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Please has any one who attended both the first and second interview been contacted. Kindly share your experience during the interview. I notice the second interview centred more on renumeration and why are they hiding the identity of the hotel that is recruiting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Around Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Eti-Osa and Environment? / Please Am Desperate For A Way I Can Earn Money Online,help Me!!! / US Number Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.