Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Google Drive Not Embedding To Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Drive Not Embedding To Blog (456 Views)

Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? / Is It Advisable To Blog On An Online Store? / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Drive Not Embedding To Blog by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 07, 2016
I created a blog and then wanted to create downloads of pdfs from the blog. From all recommendations, it says you should upload first to Google drive and the copy the embedded link to your blog. Bit it seems those necessary buttons to use are not there to help. I dont know what to do. I have been battling to really create downloads to my blog. Pls help me if you can on what to do.
Re: Google Drive Not Embedding To Blog by muid33n(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2016
After you've successfully uploaded your stuffs in Google drive, copy the share link and ensure you made it available public.

Then... when you are composing your writeup in blogger, you switch to HTML (TEXT) before pasting th download URL.

I hope this helps.
Re: Google Drive Not Embedding To Blog by muid33n(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2016
muid33n:
After you've successfully uploaded your stuffs in Google drive, copy the share link and ensure you made it available public.

Then... when you are composing your writeup in blogger, you switch to HTML (TEXT) before pasting th download URL.

I hope this helps.

See attached screenshot

(1) (Reply)

18 Places To Find Blogging Jobs / Learn How To Build Websites,3d Games And Android Apps.. Start Right Now For Free / What Is Joomla!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.