Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? (6498 Views)

Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? / Is It Advisable To Use Google Adsense Android App?? / Is It Advisable To Blog On An Online Store? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by David160(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls is it advisable to blog with a phone, coz I don't have a laptop yet. Am on the blogger platform

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by Afam4eva(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
I won't say it's advisable but it does the job just fine even though i believe a laptop is your best bet. But since that's what you have at the moment, you're good to go.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by udemzyudex(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
David160:
Pls is it advisable to blog with a phone, coz I don't have a laptop yet. Am on the blogger platform

I write all my post on my phone..

With just 3 apps

1. UCBrowser for research
2. Evernote to write my articles
3. Google Chrome to post in blogger /keyword research too

They do the job very well just as if you're using your laptop.
I don't know about WordPress users but on blogger, you're good to go.

With Google Chrome you can do all post editing just like you have it while on laptop.

Some people can't type fast on phone, that's why they prefer laptop.

You can view my blog www.udemzytech.tk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by David160(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
udemzyudex:

With just 3 apps

With Google Chrome you can do all post editing just like you have it while on laptop.

your blog looks great and super, pls does Evernote auto post on blogger

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by udemzyudex(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
David160:
your blog looks great and super, pls does Evernote auto post on blogger

I don't think so but it's advisable you copy what you've written and post it in blogger yourself so you can do some editing like inter link post, add pic with alt text, h2, h3 heading etc
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by David160(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
udemzyudex:

I don't think so but it's advisable you copy what you've written and post it in blogger yourself so you can do some editing like inter link post, add pic with alt text, h2, h3 heading etc
OK I will do just that, I have downloaded all 3 apps thanks for your help, I blog at www.naijaknowtinz.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by David160(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
You should all use blog it app, it makes everything so much easier, just paste it in dere and edit.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by udemzyudex(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Have use blog it, it is better than the blogger app but I prefer using Google Chrome.

You can edit your permalink, image alt text, do a no-follow or do-follow link etc with Google Chrome Unlike blog it.

Though you can use blog it to do some editing after posting with Google Chrome.
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by ElizaVeta(f): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
What do you mean by is it advisable?
Why not? Just have a good android phone with chrome. Thats all.
avoid the blogger app ...its wack!
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by bedfordng(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
David160:
using laptop makes it more convenient and easy for you to carry out your blogging activities .
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by myners007: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2017
U should ve directed the question to Seun and His disciples
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by emmyw(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2017
David160:
PC is better!
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by oluwafrizzy(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2017
I started with my phone and I blogged for 2 years before I finally got a system, ND after getting a system, most of the updates is still through my phone
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by saydfact(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2017
I've tried the Blogger app and it's not cool... The normal browsers are better... See some already mentioned above.. Plus Evernote is the bomb
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by Cutezt(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Lol funny enough to I prefer using my phone to post on my blog http://www.tutsmap..com even though I have a laptop, I use color note app to write edit and add images to my post using the html feature,or I use the clipboard feature on swift ke to save my post if I don't want to be closing and opening different apps, then I use opera mini to post on my blog using Blogthis, I only use dolphin browser to get to some heavy websites which opera can't do, eg Blogger website, adsense site, etc, and to edit post mistakes... I use my pc when I need to add a code to my blog or edit something, even though I can use dolphin browser but I prefer pc for that.
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by Revolva(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2017
blog with a phone is tiresome....imagine....a phone,,,,..kai never
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by Michael004: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2017
udemzyudex:

With just 3 apps

Please how can I contact you. Need some lesson from you. Urgent.
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by Michael004: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2017
David160:
OK I will do just that, I have downloaded all 3 apps thanks for your help, I blog at www.naijaknowtinz.com.ng
Op, please I have questions to ask you on this blogging things. I want to open mine. How do I contact you. Your email please or your whatsapp number. Love your the way you designed your site. Expecting your reply.
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by Bari22: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2017
blogaroid is better than all these apps
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by David160(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Michael004:
Op, please I have questions to ask you on this blogging things. I want to open mine. How do I contact you. Your email please or your whatsapp number. Love your the way you designed your site. Expecting your reply.
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by Nnelovey(f): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Gaskiya laptop is your best bet. Using windows phone kai without some apps? Just not sure bet.
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by David160(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Nnelovey:
Gaskiya laptop is your best bet. Using windows phone kai without some apps? Just not sure bet.
OK
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by KnowMore: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2017
It is, and its even better
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by Bari22: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Nnelovey:
ni ko ina ganin waya tafi saukin amfani, domin ni bana updating din blog dina da system da waya nake aiki

www.naijinfos.com

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by Michael004: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2017
David160:
okekenwaifechukwu@gmail.com
Thanks, I am sending you email now.
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by nenergy(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2017
udemzyudex:

Typing speed is not why people prefer laptop o! If you had a laptop, with unlimited internet and 24 hours electricity, will you still use phone?
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by MrTechy(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2017
It also depends on the type of phone u're using, using a phone like mine is tiresome (asha 200) so i went for a laptop though i still use my phone but the words count are less.
http://www.1960tech.com.ng
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by udemzyudex(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2017
nenergy:

Typing speed is not why people prefer laptop o! If you had a laptop, with unlimited internet and 24 hours electricity, will you still use phone?

LOL, I will still choose my phone, cos I type fast with it I'm use to it too, I only use my laptop to design my blog.
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by udemzyudex(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Michael004:
Please how can I contact you. Need some lesson from you. Urgent.

Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by klassykute(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2017
udemzyudex:

With just 3 apps

i gave up wen i started using word press on fone jare d tin confuse me... mayb i still need to learn lemmie check urs out
Re: Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? by udemzyudex(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2017
MrTechy:
It also depends on the type of phone u're using, using a phone like mine is tiresome (asha 200) so i went for a laptop though i still use my phone but the words count are less.
http://www.1960tech.com.ng

I remember when i was using symbian phone, I use to update my blog via email, lol, I just didn't take blogging serious.

Anyway with Tecno y3 or even h5 you can blog, as far as you're on blogger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money / What Does Mysql Database Means? / 12 Things You Need To Know Before You Even Start A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.