Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Is The Easiest Way To Set Out A Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Easiest Way To Set Out A Building (1821 Views)

A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) / What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company / I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Easiest Way To Set Out A Building by onyeudo234(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Good morning everyone who has been helping to teach us about building construction. I really need to know the easiest way to set out a building, i know that setting out is one important aspect of construction that must be given adequate attention. For all the building pros in the house, please help a brother. I await your contributions
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Set Out A Building by VictorRomanov: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2016
The profile method is very good!

Its not something I can start explaining here. Why not get a YouTube video on it. It's more accurate than the most.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Set Out A Building by onyeudo234(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2016
VictorRomanov:
The profile method is very good!
Its not something I can start explaining here. Why not get a YouTube video on it. It's more accurate than the most.

Aside from the profile method, are there other methods. Thanks though for your response. Really appreciate
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Set Out A Building by VictorRomanov: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2016
onyeudo234:

Aside from the profile method, are there other methods. Thanks though for your response. Really appreciate

Blocks and line. Pegs and line too.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Set Out A Building by geoffreya: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2016
consult a Land Surveyor to carry out the building setting out survey with instruments. it's the best practice with the highest level of accuracy. you can call me on 07037183701( Surv. Agbo)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive House 2016 / Arium Estate Abijo G.R.A 10m C Of O Perfect Plan For Your Future / 3(three) bedroom Bungalow + Mini Flat for sale in Opic Estate Warewa (Wawa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.