Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! (1586 Views)

Poll: Super Eagles Vs Kenya. Which team will win?

Super Eagles: 57% (15 votes)
Kenyan Team: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Jonathan’s defeat deflates Keshi / Nigeria’s Super Eagles Ready For Congo,says Keshi / How Many Times Has Nigeria Thrashed Kenya In Their Last 10 Meetings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by galatico(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2009
The way those Super Chickens played against Tunisia was disastrous, after the match instead of the players to be sober, they went clubbing, that shows they don't even care if the country qualifies for the world cup.

Am convinced beyond doubt that Kenya would defeat The Super Chickens of Nigeria 1-0 in Nairobi
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Seun(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2009
Ii hope we win, but the truth is we don't have a complete team or a good coach.
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by galatico(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2009
It's been long I watched any match involving Super Chicken of Nigeria, cuz they tend to infect someone with Hypertension, that's the main reason I stopped watching there matches, they raise someone's hope and dash it at the last second, thank God that I have a team I'll be supporting at the World Cup Spain "Los Rojas" simply unstoppable!!!
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by vikiviko(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2009
Realistically there is no way Tunisia will lose to Kenya and Mozambique, so lets forget the road to Joborg
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by bydot1(m): 3:23am On Sep 10, 2009
Abeg lets be positive o, they will win this one bt am nt watching
i dnt want them to give me a high BP sad
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by rasputinn(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2009
I know we WONT be in SA 2010 and I'm almost certain,we'll miss out of Brasil 2014

Oh,I'm having a gooood laugh by the knowledge that those nitwits in the glass house will be sorely dissappointed that they'll miss out on all the fantastic estacodes they'd planned for

Hehehehe,Yobo,Mikel & co,kpele,you guys may have to wait for EIGHT more years before featuring in the world cup grin grin grin

With this mindset,it's bye bye to jati jati and heart break by the over rated super fowls
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by galatico(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2009
If I was the coach of Super Chickens of Nigeria I would send Mikel out of the team, Osaze was Nigerians best player on that night no wonder he was weeping so profusely, Even if Tunisia Lose against Mozambique, the Nigerian team won't defeat Kenya, cause they are bunch of unserious guyz, am wondering why these Home Base players have not been drafted into the team, since these so called Foreign base have been disappointed us!!!
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by MrTA(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2009
Chei, that's how Im suffering in the office as the England fans are destroying me because they have qualified for the WC. Na wa oohh.
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
the poll should include

DONT CARE!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Nathees: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
The Nigerian team is nothing to write home about.The set up is full of shit but that doesn't mean we can't do better.It's just a matter going out there and bringing in those who are ready to play good football for their country.We will surely defeat Kenya,it's guaranteed.
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Nathees: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
The eagles are going to defeat the kenyans whether you like it or not.
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
y is every one so pessemistic, how will naija lose to common Kenya that are fluctuating so much, the win mozambique 1ce, the 2nd time the lost, they are a team that needs some help, at least nigeria tied, rather than to lose,
Nathees:

The eagles are going to defeat the kenyans whether you like it or not.
Nathees, u r very right, kenya is not the best in the world, if we won kenya before, we will do it again!!! i still hope tunisia messes up because of pride of qualifying, and loses to at least ONE game, or ties to both, there is 30% hope 4 nigeria right now and they need to fast and pray very hard, cheesy cheesy tongue wink
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by bigfather(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
To hell with them ! angry
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by bydot1(m): 3:08am On Sep 11, 2009
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by otokx(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
Watching these gang of super eagles play is a sure recipe for high blood pressure.
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2009
otokx:

Watching these gang of super eagles play is a sure recipe for high blood pressure.

that one true sha, shocked grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by galatico(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2009
If you could recall the first stage of the qualifiers we struggled to beat small team, the second stage our first match against Mozanbique we struggled to draw with them, they would have beaten these Super Chicken, they (Mozambquans) drew because they didn't have a quality striker and no experience, they had so many chances on goal,

From the start of the qualifiers the Super Chickens have been struggling, so I won't be surprised if Kenya defeats them in Nairobi, infact my prediction is that Kenya would defeat the Super Chickens 1-0 in Nairobi,
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by deb(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2009
Misplaced priority is the order of the day with the super chicken.
You will see them beating Mozambique and kenya 4-0 now while Tunisia continues to win.

The animals sorry super chicken and their father NFF (No Future Forever) are at it again.
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by sley4life(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2009
If we dont take time kenya will defeat us. No need to underrate any team
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Mudley313: 2:02am On Sep 12, 2009
Insert Quote
The way those Super Chickens played against Tunisia was disastrous, after the match instead of the players to be sober, they went clubbing, that shows they don't even care if the country qualifies for the world cup.

Am convinced beyond doubt that Kenya would defeat The Super Chickens of Nigeria 1-0 in Nairobi

point of correction, they're not super chickens; they're superless chickens
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by bydot1(m): 2:25am On Sep 12, 2009
Superless chickens indeed cheesy
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by sley4life(m): 3:59am On Sep 12, 2009
the whole team should be disbanded
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by mykali(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2009
the worst part of this whole scenery is that . . .complain all you want . . .

except NFF pack all their belongings and start living in WOOD HOUSE instead of GLASS HOUSE

they will never listen.

NEVER . . . angry
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by bammy(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2009
and they will continue to fail forever!
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by galatico(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2009
Mudley313:

point of correction, they're not super chickens; they're superless chickens

No Future Forever (NFF) should be disbanded, even the Superless Chickens too should not be spared!!!

I heard that Joseph Yobo has quit Superless Chicken any news!!!
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
In fact, i don't know how the only super eagle(Osaze) was mixed with superless chickens to play against Tunisia? I think the superless chickens should be infected with bird flu and a new super eagles be formed and prepared for 2014

cool     cool                            cool cool
                         cool cool                               cool   cool
                         cool  cool                             cool cool cool
                         cool      cool       grin             cool        cool
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by dayokanu(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
When they drew Mozambique they said it was the altitude.

They drew Tunisia because the Ramadan affected Nigerians, the pitch was bad, the weather was bad infact everything was bad
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by MrCrackles(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
Super Super Super CHICKENS! grin wink cheesy
Kiss the bloody world cup bye bye!
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
grin          grin   grin  grin grin                 
grin          grin   grin          grin                                                                                                  
grin          grin   grin  grin grin   
  grin        grin    grin                                                         
     grin grin        grin     

[size=50pt]NAIJA[/size]

i still believe in u 2 win kenya
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Adiwaro: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
I have been following the Kenyan team and i know they don't plan lose more so because it will be a home match. They have as many foreign players now as us and if we are not careful, we will receive some whooping in Nairobi. Gone are the days when we ruled. Get rid of Amodu and some stupid [layers whose job i cant even figure out. And flying out to Nairobi in two chartered planed because the gov and NFF can't get along is even a better recipe for a disaster to come. Kenya will win 3-0
Re: Nigeria (Super Chicken) Can't Defeat Kenya In Nairobi! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
To speak my mind, i've lost hope long time ago angry. Well, lets see what will happen this weekend.

(1) (Reply)

FULL TIME: Nigeria 5 Vs Chile 1 / Nigeria U-20 Goalkeeper Olorunleke Ojo Did Introduction With Ojo Tosin / Ronaldo Is Better Than Messi.. Stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.