Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” (406 Views)

Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by Naijatalktalk(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Man revealed reasons for her action say: “I have been dating ‘HER’ for over 3months now and everything is going fine. So last week I decided to invite her to my place, and she came. When we were together, her phone rang but she refused to pick her call, and I asked her why she didn’t pick. She said nothing, and for me to check who had called her. I saw ‘SterlingBank calling’; and I begged her to pick, may be the Bank wants to give US money. After that, another call was coming in, ‘GTB calling’, she ignored it. UBA followed and I picked it but the caller didn’t talk and I cut the call.

A minute later, FirstBank calling, she put it on hold; when ZenithBank called, she shouted at ZenithBank. When FidelityBank was calling, she rejected the call. Later after an hour, one call entered her phone singing John Legend’s song; just to check who called her, I saw ‘CBN’, and she picked it and answered the call well. Later when I asked her, she said that one of her Uncle working there used the office landline to call her. I said Ok. Few minutes later, WorldBank

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/uncategorized/lolz-man-beats-girlfriend-saving-contact-microfinance-bank/
Re: LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by coolcharm(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Haahaahhaa... Hilarious. She must be a successful business mogul and oil distributor cheesy cheesy

CBN must be the biggest maga grin

The boyfriend must be a conductor. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter / Christian Pastor Who Chained 9-year Old Son Arrested / Mtn Just Stole 100 Naira From My Credit For Daily Prayers I Never Subscribed To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.