Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Is Seun Always Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Seun Always Right? (770 Views)

Seun Doesn't Exist / Is Seun Being Partial???? / Why Is SEUN And Lala Killing Themselves Over Pst Chris? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Seun Always Right? by 4everGod1: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2016
SEUN OH SEUN WHY DOST THOU DEFAME US SO?

you posted this as a response to an inquest by macelliot.

Yes, I believe all beliefs should be fair game for criticism, but only the living can criticize. It's a pity that some beliefs cannot tolerate criticism.

See also: https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each

Then you closed the thread.

You ended that quote by saying "its a pity some beliefs cannot tolerate criticism"

So in essence because Christians can tolerate criticism they are fair game to be toyed with at anyones behest? Based on that we are open to all and sundry to defame, ridicule and insult?

You do not know it all Seun and I seriously advise you reassess the issue because those whom you say can tolerate criticism seem not to be your problem so whats so hard with granting them their request for an exclusive peaceful section?

Equity! Equity! Equity!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Seun Always Right? by dalaman: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Christian section won't solve the endless arguments between christians. Before the advent of many atheist here the various sect of christianity use to constantly argue against each other always. If a christian section is created a repeat will still occur.

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Always Right? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Well, i feel seun should do something about this issue.

If he doesn't like christianity that much he shouldn't treat us like trash. I believe we deserved our seperate section too just like the muslims........ We have feelings too. His idea of allowing hate, criticism and attacks on the the christians while openly providing security for islam is (NOT FAIR) embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Is Seun Always Right? by winner01(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:
Christian section won't solve the endless arguments between christians. Before the advent of many atheist here the various sect of christianity use to constantly argue against each other always. If a christian section is created a repeat will still occur.
And your problem with those arguments will be......... ? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Always Right? by RobinHez(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Scroll down...
Re: Is Seun Always Right? by RobinHez(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2016
I don't want Seun to create a Christian section... All I want is for him to remove the Islamic section and let all religion + Atheists meet on one board! If anybody or group Wan vex make dem vex... angry

Moreover a Christian section would make the Religion board so boring... There'd be no argument... lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun Always Right? by 4everGod1: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

You are an Atheist so why should Christian arguments amongst Christians be of any concern to you. Its called "Friendly Fire"
Re: Is Seun Always Right? by RobinHez(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2016
Fear is the greatest weapon that can be used against a people....because it attacks the psychology of a person without doing any physical harm. e.g. The fear of going to hell is what drives most 'christians' to be moral.... And not really because morality is good.

So also, Seun has been defeated with the weapon of fear... Fear of a group of people... Fear of the unknown, and fear of success... lipsrsealed
Re: Is Seun Always Right? by dalaman: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2016
winner01:
And your problem with those arguments will be......... ? undecided undecided

Nothing. It's something that has been going on for long. Christians threatening each other with hell and calling each other names over doctrinal differences and opinion/interpretations. Creating a christian section will not even solve any of the sectarian bashing. Christians have been bashing each other for years here before atheist came over.

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Always Right? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2016
And when we say religion is a cage, they disagree. See people begging and pleading for their own, so that they'll be safe. Only the false can't stand scrutiny.

I don't support Seun's decision to create a section. But that tells more about their beliefs...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun Always Right? by Seun(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2016
4everGod1:
So in essence because Christians can tolerate criticism they are fair game to be toyed with at anyones behest? Based on that we are open to all and sundry to defame, ridicule and insult?
Atheists are also fair game to be toyed with at anyone's behest. The same is true of Traditionalists, Buddhists, and all other religious groups.

https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Seun Always Right? by winner01(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

Nothing. It's something that has been going on for long. Christians threatening each other with hell and calling each other names over doctrinal differences and opinion/interpretations. Creating a christian section will not even solve any of the sectarian bashing. Christians have been bashing each other for years here before atheist came over.
And how does the christian doctrinal differences affect an atheist? undecided
Re: Is Seun Always Right? by kevoh(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
And when we say religion is a cage, they disagree. See people begging and pleading for their own, so that they'll be safe. Only the false can't stand scrutiny.

Gbam ! Lucifer bless your soul! tongue It should be more like '' Only the false can't stand scrutiny and keep wailing like cry babies to the authorities'' .
Re: Is Seun Always Right? by winner01(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheists are also fair game to be toyed with at anyone's behest. The same is true of Traditionalists, Buddhists, and all other religious groups.

The picture below asks people to share their beliefs in God or higher powers. But atheists do not believe in God or higher powers, so if i may, what are they here to share?
Their belief that their is no God? or the ridicule of peoples beliefs?

Re: Is Seun Always Right? by 4everGod1: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Seun:

Delete Atheism from that list because its not a religion so you all agree.

Every "religious" group as you call it are based on certain beliefs that are either ritualistic or spiritual. Spiritual based beliefs trigger a lot more emotional reactions than ritualistic beliefs

Christians are not Buddhists neither are they traditionalists we are completely on the other side of the divide. If you want to freely take a swipe at them and ridicule, insult and defame them then be my guest but that does not mean we all must be clumped together.

I stand for something so I will not fall for anything.

3 Likes

(1)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/16 / We Never Actually Die: The Science Behind Eternal Consciousness / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/08/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.