Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri (1152 Views)

Data Gathering Executives @ Medicenta.com Directory / Freelancers Needed / Urgently! People Are Needed For Road Shows And Data Gathering In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by xristian19: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Freelance Data Analysts are urgently needed in Delta State to carryout a data gathering job, no qualification required. applicants must reside in warri and environs for application visit : https://www.sourcegig.com/project/20-data-analysts-for-delta-state-only/

1 Like

Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by dallygoodfellow: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
what type of data am on mail me @ dutchy4416@yahoo.com
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by xristian19: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Vacancy still open to applicants

1 Like

Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by Sourcegig(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2016
xristian19:
Freelance Data Analysts are urgently needed in Delta State to carryout a data gathering job, no qualification required. applicants must reside in warri and environs for application visit : https://www.sourcegig.com/project/20-data-analysts-for-delta-state-only/
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by JECU: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
I live at Okpanam in Delta state.Am I qualified?

1 Like

Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by oteneaaron(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
JECU:
I live at Okpanam in Delta state.Am I qualified?

I think so...why don't you bid for the job on the website and wait for a reply from him?........U don't know how the website work?....easy...just go to ... www.sourcegig.com/how-sourcegig-works

or better yet, quote me....and I'll give you evry assistance you need
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by JECU: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
oteneaaron:

I think so...why don't you bid for the job on the website and wait for a reply from him?........U don't know how the website work?....easy...just go to ... www.sourcegig.com/how-sourcegig-works

or better yet, quote me....and I'll give you evry assistance you need
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by oteneaaron(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=JECU post=47462565][/quote]

@Jecu....do you need any assistance?
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by JECU: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
oteneaaron:

@Jecu....do you need any assistance?
what does that deadline and also the space to fill days/week requires
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by oteneaaron(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
JECU:

what does that deadline and also the space to fill days/week requires

thanks for asking bro...the deadline in weeks or days is how long you thinj you can finish or complete the job....but for this Job, I'll give you a hint.. wink

put 1 week as your deadline. ..

pls make sure to update your profile..... adding necessary details like....

-your address
-your state of resisdence
-your phone number-
-you skills
-your years of experience
...etc

any other questions, i'm ready to attend to you.

cheers!!
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by JECU: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
oteneaaron:

thanks for asking bro...the deadline in weeks or days is how long you thinj you can finish or complete the job....but for this Job, I'll give you a hint.. wink

put 1 week as your deadline. ..

pls make sure to update your profile..... adding necessary details like....

-your address
-your state of resisdence
-your phone number-
-you skills
-your years of experience
...etc

any other questions, i'm ready to attend to you.

cheers!!

Thanks bro i appreciate
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by xristian19: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2016
Freelancers still needed
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by sexymum1: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
xristian19:
Vacancy still open to applicantsj

I stay in warri, is the offer still vacant
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by xristian19: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
sexymum1:

I stay in warri, is the offer still vacant

Yes the offer is still opened send a mail to dafreelanceguru@gmail.com
Re: Freelancers Needed For Data Gathering Job In Warri by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
xristian19:

Yes the offer is still opened send a mail to dafreelanceguru@gmail.com
Umm what should the content of the mail be?

(1) (Reply)

Any Federal Worker Who Has Received Jul Salary? / Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University / Banking Job Graduate Trainee Via Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.