Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University (1152 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Job Recruitment 2017 (28 Positions) / Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University by Abdail21: 2:30am On Sep 08, 2016
The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.

In compliance with the provisions of Section 85(3) (a) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999, and the relevant guidelines from the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation, the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, requires the services of a qualified candidate or audit firm to fill the position below:

Job Title: External Auditor
Requirements

The prospective appointees must show:

Evidence of the Firm’s registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
Evidence of the Firm’s registration with Office of the Auditor- General for the Federation in 2016;
The Firm’s profile, including professional qualifications of the key staff, past experience with respect to similar jobs which have been successfully handled, etc;
Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference);
Audited accounts of the Firm for the last three years, i.e. 2015, 2014 and 2013;
Evidence of VAT registration and valid tax clearance certificates for the last three years, i.e. 2015, 2014 and 2013; and
Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 2004

SEE FULL DETAIL & APPLY
Re: Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University by Ikeseo: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2016
who can apply please ?
Re: Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University by wendy1992: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2016
I just finished my masters program,i just sent my resume.

i just pray they will engage me soon
Re: Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University by darlib: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
surely they will call all applicant soon
Re: Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University by omablogs: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Important information from a prof. in obafemi awolowo university that
This vacancy supersedes the earlier on-line advertisement of January 2016. Audit firms who responded to the online advert should re-apply if still interested.
Application Deadline:
17th October, 2016

i also got the link

APPLICATION LINK
Re: Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University by loverboy34: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
smiley wink cheesy grin shocked cool
Re: Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2016
You must have a very strong connection if not you are on ur own, am talking from experince.

(1) (Reply)

Banking Job Graduate Trainee Via Workforce / Fortune Careers / Hot Jobs For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.