Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star (1259 Views)

Top 5 Naija Artistes Who Can't Sing Live / On Psquare And Why Naija Artistes Will Never Break Into US Market. / Slide And Bounce [Glo Portablilty All Star Theme Song] DOWNLOAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by julian21(f): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2009
Saw this on 9jahiphop.com.you won't believe how stupid your favorite artistes can get.

http://9jahiphop..com/2009/09/operation-rhyme-by-force-2.html
http://9jahiphop..com/2009/09/operation-rhyme-by-force.html

Wonders shall never end,naija artistes and their unquotables.

Modenine{Freestyle}-"They know me in Europe and they know me in Italy and Belgium"
-last time i checked italy & belgium was still in europe.

Saucekid{hello}-"increase the tap to the loudest"
-i believe the taps in sauce kid's cribs must be speakers.

Deebee{collabo}-"i'm like desperado,tori mo le kolabo,de ado"
-classic example of rhyming by force.

Jazzman Olofin{Shake Something}-"Twist your belly/Like spaghetti"
-what does belly have to do with spaghetti?

Yq{gigolo}-"i be miraculous child like pastor and woli"
-i thought pastor and woli meant the same thing.

Sasha{emi le gan}-"Am not afraid to flip it in your flop"
-how do you flip in flop?very confusing.

Timaya{Chinekemeh}-"Right now i dey strike like thunder,very soon i go dey blow like bazooka"
-maybe thunder strikes in bayelsa,where iam from lightning does.

P square{busy body}-"when i first saw her she was looking like an angelite,flashing like a lighter ina the candlelight"
-is this english or what?what is an angelite?

M.I{gbono feli feli(freestyle)}-"u can't copy me i solo like isolo"
-incredibly stupid and weak.

Sasha{emi le gan}-"its not a game,when iam on the mic its a shame"
-are you dissing yourself or what?

Sound sultan{my year-freestyle}-"dem dey celebrate us like festival,won tun ko wa je bi carnival"
-i never knew carnivals were edible.

OD-"I freeze MC's just like a pack of jello"
-Jell o certainly does not freeze.

Illbliss{glory}-"to God be the glory,ibo boy u no holy"
-creative rubbish.

Paul play{wetin dey-ruff,rugged & raw}-"ota poju enemy lo o"
-paul play was just playing with words.

Blaise{braggin rights-freestyle}-"my presence is your circumstance"
-how can your presence be someone's circumstance.

Ice prince{choc boyz-m.i}-"flow so bloody,just making my menses"
-you call this rhyming!!!!!.

I know that most naija artistes are lyrically unfit but i never knew they were this bad,i saw this in an edition of dynamix magazine and so i decided to bring it to your notice.abi na by force to rhyme?these are some of the worst lines used by Nigerian artistes.if you know of some please kindly drop it in the comments section.i hope you enjoy this as much as much as i did.

Tuface{ole-sound sultan}-"na why i table the matter on the floor"
-would he have tabled it in the air?when he has tabled the matter already,what's the floor got to do with it?

Modenine{it's a goal}-"my cool flow brings ac to milan"
-how does that connect?his cool flows transports air conditioners to milan?

Faze{originality}-"if you wan know me better,go wake baba fela"
-That's not only senseless,its insulting.respect the dead.

M.I{blaze}-"my music like marijuana,you wanna get high brother,you die smoking the guana"
-very contradictory.

Gino{no be God}-"i knew my future was tall"
-future could be bright,not tall

9ice{street credibility}-"my brain drain working all day like say i no be man made"
-first off,how is it possible to own or have brain drain?he talks about originality & here he claims to be man made.

Ruggedman{peace or war}-"i took it with a pinch of salt & a bottle of malt"
-imagine what that would taste like.

Pherowshuz-"i can get your car lost like santana"
-carlos santana gets car lost?

P square{busy body(remix)}-"to the middle of the centre"
-creatively dumb.

Freestyle-"hold my breath under water like tilapia"
-since when has fishes begun to hold their breath under water.

Skuki{fire}-"bend it low like you are living in abungalow"
-now these guys are telling us that people living in bungalows bend it low.

2shotz-"Umunamu just entered the door"
-do you enter a door or enter through a door
Re: Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by skingo(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2009
lmao. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

julian don kill me.
Re: Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by dammiecool(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2009

all hail the wackiti wack lyricist!!! shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by WarfyBoy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2009
u r rite Julian

wetin dey vess me pass be say if person sing bettter song for dis our country na by d grace of God e take dey sell., But if person sing good song nobody go buy, so dem go continue to dey sing nonsense just to make de bar
Re: Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by BATHGUYS: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
u guys know nothing about rap music,what uh seen is jus punch lines n wordplays dummies
Re: Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by dejiariyo: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
dammiecool:

all hail the wackiti wack lyricist!!! shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

lmao dumbass

my cold flow bring more ac to milan and not cool flow

joke is on u dude
Re: Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by dejiariyo: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2009
and this was copied from the group on facebook called , Worst lines ever used in Nigerian songs.

the person wey copy this things no even sabi copy am well
Re: Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by Sauron1: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
dammiecool:

I disagree here. . . . . .
My cool flow brings AC to Milan is actually a brilliant word-play.
9jahiphop dude is a retard. . . . . . .Mode-9 was talking about a football club AC MILAN here. . . . .

U have Inter Milan and AC Milan.

Pherowshuz-"i can get your car lost like santana"
-carlos santana gets car lost?

I can get your Car Los(t) like Santana.
Carlos Santana. . . . . .Another brilliant wordplay.
9jahiphop is a consummate simpleton.
Re: Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by mailmalc(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2009
Personally, i'v always got little issues wit this particular blogger. He jst spew randomly only for him to end up mixin both lies nd truth together.

M.I{blaze}-"my music like marijuana,you wanna get high brother,you die smoking the guana"
-very contradictory.
don't fink u got the lyrics right

Faze{originality}-"if you wan know me better,go wake baba fela"
-That's not only senseless,its insulting.respect the dead.
absolutely nufin bad here

it's called a 'wordplay' i.e. splitin a single word to hav mor dan jst one meanin

Tuface{ole-sound sultan}-"na why i table the matter on the floor"
-would he have tabled it in the air?when he has tabled the matter already,what's the floor got to do with it?
A creative form of irony.  .  not bad at allllll

Ice prince{choc boyz-m.i}-"flow so bloody,just making my menses"
-you call this rhyming!!!!!.
dude! the rhymin ws perfect "never go back, be focus like lenses".  .  

M.I{gbono feli feli(freestyle)}-"u can't copy me i solo like isolo"
-incredibly stupid and weak.
I-SOLO ISOLO .  . . u mst be on some cheap snuff if u can't decipher dat.  grin grin
Re: Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by ofokasibe: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2009
9jahiphop got yall talking bout his blog ,,thats d intention , and he got it. well done boy, more please.
Re: Operation Rhyme By Force-naija Artistes All Star by audio: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
@ topic

I'm laughing so hard i'm crying.
My top 5:
1. Sasha{emi le gan}-"its not a game,when iam on the mic its a shame" (totally self inflicted)
2. Modenine{Freestyle}-"They know me in Europe and they know me in Italy and Belgium" (duh)
3. P square{busy body}-"when i first saw her she was looking like an angelite,flashing like a lighter ina the candlelight" (this is tooooo, funny)
4. Sasha{emi le gan}-"Am not afraid to flip it in your flop" (wacker than wack)
5. Pherowshuz-"i can get your car lost like santana" (hello, you guys need to like quit altogether)

[size=20pt]And the winner is SASHA[/size]

Please, this 9ja hiphop is crazy. Post your own Top 5 abeg with comments. I need to laugh more.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos; Behind The Scenes Of Sirdam's "Gimme More" Video In S/a / VIDEO: P Square Performance In Chicago / What Your Best Song In Sia 1000 Forms Of Fear Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.