Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Husband's Complains. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Complains. (1148 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Husband Complains Photographer Photoshopped Wife's Flaws Out / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband's Complains. by Nathees: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2009
My husband complains that I'm overweight,what can I do to have a normal body weight.This gives me reason to worry.Please help!
Re: My Husband's Complains. by r231(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2009
GYM, exercise stp eating and have lots of sex with him
Re: My Husband's Complains. by Nathees: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2009
Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate
Re: My Husband's Complains. by truphie(f): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
First, you have to know what is the cause of your weight gain or being overweight. Then you can find a solution.
If it is your food-change your diet.
If it is lack of exercise-go to the gym
If it is the pill or other contraceptives,find alternate means.

My friend had the implant on,she tried to go to the gym,dieting, nothing worked. When she finally took out the implant, she was back to her original weight in 3 months.
Re: My Husband's Complains. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2009
Re: My Husband's Complains. by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
Eat well.
Exercise.
Be happy.
Re: My Husband's Complains. by mrsb(f): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Eat well.
Exercise.
Be happy.

Yes you can do as above but shouldn't you be doing it for yourself rather than for your husband?! Will he then tell you how to wear your hair and which clothes to wear?
Re: My Husband's Complains. by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2009
mrsb:

Yes you can do as above but shouldn't you be doing it for yourself rather than for your husband?! Will he then tell you how to wear your hair and which clothes to wear?

You should do it for you, and for him to be telling you, i think it is nice and not just checking out other babes out there.
Besides, it is good for the woman as well
Re: My Husband's Complains. by mamagee6(f): 2:11am On Sep 10, 2009
Why does he complain?
Re: My Husband's Complains. by Sissy3(f): 2:23am On Sep 10, 2009
cut down on your daily caloric intake especially on your saturated fat intake. eat healthy. cut down on junk food intake. exercise for at least 30mintues a day or if you can for 60mintues. for more on weight loss you could search the health section
Re: My Husband's Complains. by amebono1: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2009
,mama-gee:

Why does he complain?

be still monkey what do you know?

ewu
Re: My Husband's Complains. by IFELEKE(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2009
~Sissy~:

cut down on your daily caloric intake especially on your saturated fat intake. eat healthy. cut down on junk food intake. exercise for at least 30mintues a day or if you can for 60mintues. for more on weight loss you could search the health section
Re: My Husband's Complains. by busybody20: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2009
,mama-gee:

Why does he complain?

Nathees:

My husband complains that [size=16pt]I'm overweight[/size] ,what can I do to have a normal body weight.This gives me reason to worry.Please help!
Re: My Husband's Complains. by busybody20: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2009
Exercise, eat more of fruits and vegetables, cycling, walking long distance on foot

!amebo no1:

ewu

Any need for name calling? undecided undecided
Re: My Husband's Complains. by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2009
Some people seems to just enjoy the name calling
Re: My Husband's Complains. by Shinatu: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Poster,

I hope you husband is trim and healthy, with no extra bag of fat around his waist?
It would be sad for him to expect you to do crack you mind about this while he carries his own with pride.
Re: My Husband's Complains. by mamagee5: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

ewu

Oh please shut your dirty basket you call a mouth, Mrs. "Cunt" and "gay". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, we haven't reached the finishing line yet, aggressive idiot. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband's Complains. by mamagee5: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
busybody20:

Exercise, eat more of fruits and vegetables, cycling, walking long distance on foot

Any need for name calling?       undecided   undecided    

Yes she does, I finished her the last time we had a battle and then she got banned, grin grin grin, so instead of facing me one on one she would rather reply to my comments behind my back because she's scared. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband's Complains. by Diva1(f): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
Have you watched this show "Dance your ass off", within few weeks people with over 300 pounds lost about 90 pounds or even more so nothing is impossible and besides as others said, you should also be concerned and do it for you. Start eating healthy, instead of junks. Take a walk if somewhere close by, you don't have to drive. Try to form that habit of working out.
Re: My Husband's Complains. by topsy25(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2009
mrsb:

I'm very sure u're not married, then u would have known that ur body belongs to ur spouse and he/she has 100% right over it cool

(1) (Reply)

Aged People Getting Married / Oh Am Soo Happy! / The 4 Wives (A MUST READ Story For Everyone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.