Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) (40916 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photos: See What She Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
sexymoma:
I nor dey like to date this kind pple till the three of dem go nyash you finish... u nor go sabi who be who except u give your guy mark.. make dem nor use u chop life

lol
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by solid3(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
DHL is their best friend cos they only have one visa. wink
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by hucienda: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dat Arsenal badge don spoil evri! angry
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Padreo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
izzou:
I loved it
Until

I saw an arsenal logo
And u expect dem to put on a Chelsea logo eh?? cute dudes like em, u wan make dem wear tout logo?? haba
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Paulpenny(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
sexymoma:
I nor dey like to date this kind pple
till the three of dem go nyash you finish... u nor go sabi who be who
except u give your guy mark.. make dem nor use u chop life
naughty you grin
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one, identical
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
They look like Dj Xclusive....
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by TheSociopath(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
olive282:
Cute guys...i want to hav twins ah swear

Okay, send me your details asap. We have been known to be prolific bearers of twins in our family.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by chisupport: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wow!!!
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by jidbwond(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
They haven't get married

They are my brothers,

Yo' need them
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lovely...
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Daraph(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
They are even Assnal fans... Up Chelsea anyway.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by OohLalah(f): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Do they have to still wear the same clothes at their age? Like seriously? Darkies! Smh
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Enesi47: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wow John longest time, can you still remember Guinness Nig plc, John was former staff of giunness Nig plc
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Haters will say it is photo shop
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by OscaZee: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kassidy90:
Wow! Cute guys no homo...happy for them and their parents, e no easy to raise 1 child not to talk of 3 boys at d same time...even my one week old baby don dey give malaria +headache including body pains...anyway its gud n joyful tin to experience

lol,u can say that again

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Twins dat I will get IJN Amen....
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
God is great!

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Ayomide93(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
olive282:
Oya come, let's make our own identical quadruplets...
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by irisola(f): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
whaoo.. they are soooooo cute
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by irisola(f): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
they are soooo cute..God bless the womb that carried them
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
tdayof:
They couldn't resist putting on white agbada. God bless their new age. Success to them as they move on.

Reminded me of "yoruba boys jumping into some pples lives"!

Agbada, representing Naija since 1900BC
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Rexhenrex(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
olive282:
oya com lemme pray for you...am a twin also but not identical sha.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by RYTEBABY: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Something else, they graduated from ESUT 2007 from mechanical, chemical and electrical engineering. One was my course mate. They are amazing and always do things together. I hardly see them with friends.

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Johnpaul09(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
God is awesome, His handiwork is beautiful. This is my first time of seeing identical triplets. May Almighty God bless my wife the same way, amen.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Euckybaby(f): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Happy birthday dudes
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by tylerbraid(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
U can easily differentiate from the sizes of the head.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by schumastic(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
fairygeh:
I love them cry cry oMG,i want them cry oh Lord,i need them cry or one of them kiss undecidedcry I crave for one cry

let your bf catch you
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Godsfavouredgir(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Obidiegwu triplet happy birthday and best wishes.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
olive282:

Oya cum na...i naturally deposit twin/triplets,cos its in me grin
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by billante(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
I think i know them.....they were my Junior at enugu state university! ....there were unidentifiable at school then, wearing the same clothes all the time....hope am right
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
olive282:
is ur future husband aware of this oath u are taking in 2016?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) / Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event / Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.