Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x (1575 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / See Why You Must Wash Your New Undies Before Wearing Them. (graphic Photo) / Wife Cries Out Over Husbands Bizzare E-rec-tion Method(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by codedtrends01(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
My husband was always complaining of how unadventurous I was in the bedroom. Specifically, he wanted me to invest in s*xy under-wears that would turn him on. So when a friend recently came back from her business trip and had some naughty undies to sell, I bought quite a few.
I put them on the other day and was quite shocked and annoyed when he promptly ripped them off as soon as we got in bed to make love…
I spent all that money and made the effort to please him, but what’s the point if he’s not even going to look at it on me and admire?

Re: Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by ikbnice(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
He wasn't aware. He still thinks you are the old self. You should have told him you have something to show him then proceed to striptease before asking him how you look in it.
Honestly, you are not romantic sef.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by tomakint: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
codedtrends01:
My husband was always complaining of how unadventurous I was in the bedroom. Specifically, he wanted me to invest in s*xy under-wears that would turn him on. So when a friend recently came back from her business trip and had some naughty undies to sell, I bought quite a few.
I put them on the other day and was quite shocked and annoyed when he promptly ripped them off as soon as we got in bed to make love
I spent all that money and made the effort to please him, but what’s the point if he’s not even going to look at it on me and admire?
Women and complaints undecided you just turned him on with the provocative dress the more reason he tore it to make mad love to you - simple!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by teekay213(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
OMG!See the kind woman i dey find.there is nothing that turn me on like seeing ladies in a hot undies.i will spend 10mins caresing that body b4 i off it.
Re: Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by divinehand2003(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
His admiration was proven to you by his act of RIPPING OFF of the undies to have intercourse with you. Good job my Lady.
Continue putting on more erotic lingerie, because he might rip it off to have sex with you in the kitchen or car!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by Prechy08(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
You actually got him, he ripped it off, has he ever done that with your other wear? It worked he couldnt wait, My advice is next time get less expensive ones
Re: Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by Vendoor(f): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
You want you hubby to be admiring your undies in this present economic realities...

Women sef, we to get Wahala cheesy
Re: Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by infogenius(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op you dey very funny.
Well show him the collection you have in a bedroom undies sexy show.
I am sure he will pass his compliments.

Good you embraced change.
Re: Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by greatgod2012(f): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Did you catwalk for him with those undies on in the room with blue or red light on?

Any time you put on new/sexy undies or lingeries, entice and invite him with your catwalk, but don't come back here to feed us back because...... l'ale ojo yen, wa fee ku......Lol.
Re: Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by Mopricelezz(f): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Hehehehe
Re: Wife Cries… My Husband Don’t Even Admire My Sweet Undies Before S3x by heskeyw(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
See me see trouble. @op, if u buy recharge card, shey u dey admire the white paper before you load am No be to load am and troway??

(1) (Reply)

IT'S A BOY! 'thrilled' Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Child at 50 / Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family / Amazing Before And After 9 Months Pregnancy Photos Of A Nigerian Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.