Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys (41899 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by brunofarad(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
op am following .....

FTC

On second page tho
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by ThatIgboBoy: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mortician

Unless na wristbangle wan dash the person him sister outta personal likeness
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Exodus23v25(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
In every of our chosen areas of specialization, may God empowered us to fulfill destiny, in Jesus name....
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by gambit10: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Lecturers (who work in university) are different from primary/secondary teachers only if a teacher works in a private school, that is when he can earn something tangible.

do u live in Nigeria, private school teachers earn lesser than government school teachers .... do u even know how much a government school teacher earn with job security and availability of time to manage his/her own business.......u didn't research this I'm sure

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by teejaypee: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oga wristbangle! . I sight you! cheesy
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Galacious1: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is a wonderful write-up oga Wristbangle.. Let me add mine

9. Suya Selling Jobs

10. Conductor Jobs
u ehn. Which job u neva do, homie?

femi4:
Nairabet
Perhaps until he hits jackpot
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by freeage7(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Lecturers (who work in university) are different from primary/secondary teachers only if a teacher works in a private school, that is when he can earn something tangible.
Which private school are you talking about? Government pay better oh.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by ezelos(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Stay there and believe teaching jobs don't pay well with your low-level thinking. I am a living testimony.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nayok(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
What of we (cab men) ? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by DeltahArmy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by vanvick247(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Even d so called private schools don't pay well even after charging very expensive fees.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
cana882:
Nairabet

When a man experience a personal encounter with alabi, he dedicates his time and money in playing the refurbished baba ijebu. This leads to him being broke as alabi is ready to give him cash on his left hand, then empty his right hand, trouser & suit pocket. He therefore cannot afford to marry.

This is a true life story but not mine cry
Hahahah roflwkmd you're so funny bro grin grin grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Galacious1:
u ehn. Which job u neva do, homie?

Perhaps until he hits jackpot
Hehehe grin No mind me jawe grin Na exaggerations dey make newspaper sell grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Profizzy(f): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. Suya Selling Jobs

This kind of job has no good prospect for a bachelor and that's what has been limiting me from getting married. However, this kind of job often leads one to regrettably debt. Sometimes, a customer may come with 2016 Range Rover but will pretend to buy suya, only to collect tasting and he will look for a way to zoom off. Many a times, some of them dish out insults saying it is too small, they will start giving testimony of how they bought suya of N50 from a man which was enough to drink two bowls of garri grin

10. Conductor Jobs

This is also a very risky job that may claim one's life when you're not ready to lose it. This brings back memory when I was working as a conductor in 2006, a lady pushed me down on Oshodi Expressway because of the stench of my boxers which prevented her from breathing well. I nearly lost my life that day if not that God still wants me to help expand His ministry. l I don't think one can marry a classy lady like Mimzy with this kind of job cool

I prophesy to the life of someone, God will provide you a job that will always give you peace and happiness that will make you be a blessing to your generation . To claim it, you know what to click

lol
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Profizzy:

lol
You laughing shey? grin grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by dubemivan(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
By Gods grace i am recieving a tight connection to the top this July, and quick I will run to engage Ivyy before another sharp guy come chance me!

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
cana882:
Nairabet

When a man experience a personal encounter with alabi, he dedicates his time and money in playing the refurbished baba ijebu. This leads to him being broke as alabi is ready to give him cash on his left hand, then empty his right hand, trouser & suit pocket. He therefore cannot afford to marry.

This is a true life story but not mine cry

I couldn't stop laffing. end time alabi giving guys BJ since 18ad
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. Suya Selling Jobs

This kind of job has no good prospect for a bachelor and that's what has been limiting me from getting married. However, this kind of job often leads one to regrettably debt. Sometimes, a customer may come with 2016 Range Rover but will pretend to buy suya, only to collect tasting and he will look for a way to zoom off. Many a times, some of them dish out insults saying it is too small, they will start giving testimony of how they bought suya of N50 from a man which was enough to drink two bowls of garri grin

10. Conductor Jobs

This is also a very risky job that may claim one's life when you're not ready to lose it. This brings back memory when I was working as a conductor in 2006, one of my female passengers pushed me down at Oshodi Expressway because of the stench of my boxers which prevented her from breathing well. I nearly lost my life that day if not that God still wants me to help expand His ministry. l I don't think one can marry a classy lady like Mimzy with this kind of job cool

I prophesy to the life of someone, God will provide you a job that will always give you peace and happiness that will make you be a blessing to your generation . To claim it, you know what to click

Waoh..this is really touching Mehn... I say a big amen to ur prayer. May God grant all of ur innermost heart desires . people are suffering o hmmmm.

Let's be thankful that we have a roof over our heads, food to eat and clothes to wear. It is well my dear
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by zeeek(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ada :daddy my husbnd 2 be. Will be paying U̶̲̥̅̊ a visit next week
Daddy:wow! Dats wonderful,where does he work
Ada: oh daddy,he works wt d Nigerian police force
Daddy:NEVER,I rejct it IJN,tell him we are not. Ready 2 receive him
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Salym(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. Suya Selling Jobs

10. Conductor Jobs

This is also a very risky job that may claim one's life when you're not ready to lose it. This brings back memory when I was working as a conductor in 2006, one of my female passengers pushed me down at Oshodi Expressway because of the stench of my boxers which prevented her from breathing well. I nearly lost my life that day if not that God still wants me to help expand His ministry. l I don't think one can marry a classy lady like Mimzy with this kind of job cool

I just wonder why people in the south must taste suya before buying. I was surprised when I saw it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by anonimi: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Why are you guys still writing all these long lists and stories?
Do you not realise we are in a CHANGE era?
Did you not get the IMMEDIATE jobs promised by our "only saviour" and his Vacant Pastor (VP)?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117154_img20151105161420_jpeg007b05bfa49c09b43abe5bc42f0158c1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2241285_apc20val_jpegd8974d69b37695e4b5dcc89fbc62a3e2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by sixtus3606(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
cry
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by flokii: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice writeup.. Force guys nko?

Survival & ur weapons first bfor any other.. Buh they still marry later tho.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecidedSecurity Job is the worst of them all, mhen the insults wey i been dey get that time nor be here o.........

Thank God i con lata break yoke cheesy
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Olasco93: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oga tosyne2much, abeg which phone you take snap your DP? The picture clear like DSTV.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by adaxiy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Who said Lalasticlala no go marry Ifahia!!!! E don dey prepare to do wedding if you no know.
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by shehuolayinka(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
9. Journalism
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by NZAGHA(f): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. Suya Selling Jobs

10. Conductor Jobs

amenn ooocheesycheesycheesy i grab it...

Its not easy tho, God bless our husstle...
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by just2okworld(f): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
LizGray:
where e go see wife? When he's always here?

grin grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. Suya Selling Jobs

10. Conductor Jobs

amen to dat prayer
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
What of Olosho,yahoo,yahoo,oil bunkering,political thugging etc etc....all na career nacheesy
Re: 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys by histemple: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. Suya Selling Jobs

10. Conductor Jobs

Bros you have a career in comedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills / Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff / Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.