Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

See How Hot This 65 Year Old Woman Looks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How Hot This 65 Year Old Woman Looks (1026 Views)

44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos / Old Woman's Massive Goitre Removed, All Smiles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Hot This 65 Year Old Woman Looks by Anita1875(f): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
These are unbelievable photos of an elderly woman with a firm body despite the toll of old age on her physical appearance.

rvin Randle

One of the internet’s sensational social figures, Grandpa Irvin Randle shared these photos of a very fit 65 year old grandmother on his page and asked “Young people, what’s your excuse?”

Arguments have been raging about these photos, with opinions polarised along the lines of decency and physical fitness of the woman in question.

The grandmother received praises for her banging body which is far fitter than many young ladies’, but a whole lot of folks were not happy with grandma’s dressing. They complained that it was very inappropriate for someone of her age to be dressing in such a provocative manner.
Re: See How Hot This 65 Year Old Woman Looks by Anita1875(f): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
I wish to look this way at 65 though smiley
hateU2
introvert
ladyF
Can you look like this at 65?

Re: See How Hot This 65 Year Old Woman Looks by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Aawaoh!
I pray so o. I love looking young and I like exercising. It's not easy o. 65 shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Can Accumulation Of Semen Cause Problems To A Man's Health? / This Woman Wants To Have The World’s Biggest Hips – Even If It Kills Her / Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.