Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (53314 Views)

Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures / MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) / James & John Ugwuoke: Conjoined Twins After Surgery Involving 22 Indian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Correctbae2: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
It was a sad ending for a 44yrs old woman who got pregnant after 19yrs in marriage. Woman who was said to be pregnant with twins but died alongside her twins for refusing to give birth through CS.

It was posted on twitter by a relative who was trying to give reasons why we should listen to our doctors sometimes.

Tweet below:

Sometimes if we Nigerians can just listen to our doctors advice, more lives will be saved. I lost my aunty two days ago to childbirth. Married for 19 years and finally got pregnant with twins at 44 years old.
She wanted to give birth naturally & the doctor said she was too old & advised against it since it was her first time giving birth. She refused CS & died in the process. The twins died too. I feel so bad for her husband because that man was patient. Can’t imagine how he’s feeling

Read Also: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Baby Boy, 3months After Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-lady-welcomes-baby-boy-3months-after-giving-birth-to-a-set-of-twins/

Source: https://correct.com.ng/after-19yrs-of-marriage-44yrs-old-woman-loses-life-alongside-her-twins-for-refusing-to-give-birth-through-cs/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by dingbang(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thats suicide .....,

35 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Naijawebmaster: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
So sad! R.I.P, Ma.

I won't be surprised if I hear that her reasons for not giving birth through CS is because of her religious beliefs. undecided lipsrsealed

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by dominique(f): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'm just short of words! How long will this nonsense continue? CS is not a curse, it is not I'll luck, it is not a stigma. So many women and babies have died needlessly because they were avoiding CS, because "daddy" said they must deliver like the Hebrew women. This nonsense has to stop.

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by ItzBIM(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ignorance kills faster than disease. May God bless the dead.

18 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by kolafolabi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is really sad..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Jenomtwist(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Liife drama.may God see d husband through.19yrs gone 4 notin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is very sad.
Saddest we have heard for sometime.

On a 2nd thought, We are only hoping this is part of the fables the bloggers are giving people to talk about (as people are doing now) and not a real life story.
Joro tinz comes to mind!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by olamilekside2: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
RIP
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Yemicrakz1: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
She is mad

5 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by ojimbo(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Arrest all these men of dog and lock them up

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Yemicrakz1: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
undecided
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by emmaak2(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
I ATTRIBUTE THIS TO RELIGIOUS BELIEF

12 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by JORDAN202: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
STUPID WOMAN ....

THIS IS HOW EVEN THE JEHOVAH WITNESSES REFUSED BLOOD TRANSFUSION AND PREFER TO DIE.

THIS OLD CARGO HAS JUST BROUGHT PAIN TO HER PATIENT HUSBAND AND HER OWN FAMILY.

MAY THUNDER CONTINUE TO FIRE HER FOR THE PAINS SHE HAS NOW CREATED BY REFUSING TO OBEY HER DOCTOR ...!

17 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by bigocean(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oh lord! Another bundle of joy converted to sorrow. R. I. P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
That woman deserves a special place in hell. That's a murder-suicide. They should have heavily sedated her against her will, do an emergency caesarean on her, and save the poor babies.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by MrImole: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is crazy!

She committed suicide.

6 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Ijeluv82(f): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nawaoh...
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by ednut1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Religion claims another one

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Mutemenot(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Atleast she's not baren it's just an unfortunate occurrence suspected to be from her village people
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by bussycasty(f): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
So sad. May God rest her soul
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Gerrard59(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
She went against medical advise which I'm sure is supported by scientific research.

Darwin was not wrong after all.

3 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by MrRabbi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
RIP to the dead

My opinion.
That's a succide and murder.

3 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by ozo13(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nawao.must have likely bn from exhaustion.
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by virago(f): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
She died a stupid woman

8 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by enemmo(f): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
dominique:
I'm just short of words! How long will this nonsense continue? CS is not a curse, it is not I'll luck, it is not a stigma. So many women and babies have died needlessly because they were avoiding CS, because "daddy" said they must deliver like the Hebrew women. This nonsense has to stop.

A friend told me about a Woman who gave this kind of testimony. How she went against the doctors advice and had her baby via natural birth. The Pastor climbed the pulpit after and told everyone that there was nothing wrong with birthing via cs. This our Nigerian Christianity is special.

23 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by NinaArsenal(f): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is sad to hear.
Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by Paperwhite(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Foolishness! No Bleep given. angry

3 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Religious Opium

7 Likes

Re: 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS by gracein: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Maternal mortality

She was a fool. I don't think any wise person that has tackled infertility should be bothered about whether vaginal delivery or CS.
She was dealing with double high risk pregnancy. Her age already put her at high risk coupled with the multiple gestation.

A normal delivery is one in which both mother and baby are alive irrespective of normal labour or CS. Nigerian women please wisen up.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Infrastructural Decay In University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) / Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.