Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! (1408 Views)

See The Ugandan Big, Bold & Beautiful Reigning Plus Size Curvy Queen / Nakitende Esther, Ugandan Plus-Sized Model Shares Lovely Pictures / Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fille Mutoni ( pronounced Fi-Ye ) is one of the leading ladies in the highly competitive Ugandan Music Industry. She's an RnB/Pop singer and she has one of the best female voices in Africa.

She's presently the rave of the moment in Uganda, with her hit single MBEERA ENO topping various music charts in Uganda.... Mbeera Eno is a sweet Afro Pop song with melodious beat and rhythm..... And Fille murdered the song with her sultry voice....... She's currently playing different shows both in Uganda, U.K and other East African countries....

Download audio.... Fille - Mbeera Eno

http://m.eachamps.com/song/1604/Mbeera-Eno.html

Fille - Mbeera Eno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4H2_T-z5wU&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Storm no dey enough.
Make she also take them by flood.

This is what we hear always about upcoming singers, yet most of them don't even stay up to a month before fading away.
Save us the stress please.
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Storm no dey enough.
Make she also take them by flood.
This is what we hear always about upcoming singers, yet most of them don't even stay up to a month before fading away.
Save us the stress please.
lol babe did u read the heading at all? She's not upcoming and she's not Nigerian too. She's a Top Ugandan songstress..... Something in the league of Tiwa but in Uganda, she's very big there .... Its a very melodious song.... download and listen, you won't be disappointed..... give me feedback too. The East African sound is different from our Nigerian sound, its fresh, you ll love it.
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
jiggaz:
lol babe did u read the heading at all? She's not upcoming and she's not Nigerian too. She's a Top Ugandan songstress..... Something in the league of Tiwa but in Uganda, she's very big there .... Its a very melodious song.... download and listen, you won't be disappointed..... give me feedback too. The East African sound is different from our Nigerian sound, its fresh, you ll love it.

Then how come I'm just hearing about her now?
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Then how come I'm just hearing about her now?
lol Nawa oo, she's not Nigerian nah. She's well known in Uganda and across East Africa....

Hit songs from East Africa dont always crossover to Nigeria because Nigeria is a very competitive market in Africa. We are like the U.S. here in Africa. Just like hit songs from other parts of the world rarely break into the American market, so it is with Nigeria. Even Ghana artistes find it so difficult to break into Nigeria except Sarkodie and a few others.... Nigerian music market is somehow closed and this is because of the gate keepers of our music industry.

Hit songs from Nigeria successfully crossover to other African countries but they find it hard to break into our market.... So you won't know Fille, but its only people that love African Urban music look beyond Nigeria to look for good music across Africa. That's what i always do....

Lol, download the song, you will definitely love it.
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
jiggaz:
lol Nawa oo, she's not Nigerian nah. She's well known in Uganda and across East Africa....

Hit songs from East Africa dont always crossover to Nigeria because Nigeria is a very competitive market in Africa. We are like the U.S. here in Africa. Just like hit songs from other parts of the world rarely break into the American market, so it is with Nigeria. Even Ghana artistes find it so difficult to break into Nigeria except Sarkodie and a few others.... Nigerian music market is somehow closed and this is because of the gate keepers of our music industry.

Hit songs from Nigeria successfully crossover to other African countries but they find it hard to break into our market.... So you won't know Fille, but its only people that love African Urban music look beyond Nigeria to look for good music across Africa. That's what i always do....

Lol nawa for this long epistle
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by niyot124: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
jiggaz:

Guy, this song had better be interesting. I am serious oh, cuz i am downloading it right now.
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
niyot124:

Guy, this song had better be interesting. I am serious oh, cuz i am downloading it right now.
lol it is my dear.... u wont regret it...
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
heheheheee
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by niyot124: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
jiggaz:
lol it is my dear.... u wont regret it...

Well,listened to it. It's cool, not special though.

So how much are you being paid for this publicity cheesy
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
niyot124:

Well,listened to it. It's cool.
So how much are you being paid for this publicity cheesy
Paid ke? lol how much is Ugandan Shillings compared to Naira? I just share good music that i love....
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
alright
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
afternoon
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
evening............
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Check out Fille's new song TULONDE ft Ray Signature... This girl's voice is something else!! I am loving this song...

Fille ft Ray Signature - TULONDE

http://m.eachamps.com/song/1503/Tulonde.html
Re: Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2017
okay na

(1) (Reply)

Ay Comedian & Funke Arrive In A Lamborghini To Attend A Trip To Jamaica (VIDEO) / Celebrity Kids Play Dress Up For Independence/cultural Day (PHOTOS) / Obama’s Daughter Malia Joins Protest Against President Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.