Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,331 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo (40697 Views)

"Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by toba400: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
That's how they'll lust, make a hoe a house wife and start saying "women are all the same, actresses can't settle down".

I ain't calling her a hoe o.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Flexherbal(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Don't marry a lady for just her body!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
oniranu

see this::: Ciara Confirms She Finally Had S3x With Husband Russell Wilson in Hilarious Snapchat Videos
http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/ciara-confirms-she-finally-had-s3x-with.html

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by nasiest(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
This skin wey don bleach finish,brosses I hail o
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
kennygee:
That's how they'll lust, make a hoe a house wife and start saying "women are all the same, actresses can't settle down".

No mind men, na their way... Always lusting after the body.. They will never calm down to look at the contents within.. E dey their bodi.

8 Likes

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Oliviaxx(f): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Hei chimu ooo.one girl is even begging for weavon! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by princesweetman2(m): 3:55am On Jul 08, 2016
I WILL CHOOSE RUTH KADIRI 100×CE OVER ALL D LADIES ON NAIRALAND

AND U
Amelian:

No mind men, na their way... Always lusting after the body.. They will never calm down to look at the contents within.. E dey their bodi.
AND U
kennygee:
AND U
Oliviaxx:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by emeijeh(m): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Oliviaxx:

You can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by duduade: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2016
This is an edited picture na
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Oliviaxx(f): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2016
princesweetman2:
I WILL CHOOSE RUTH KADIRI 100×CE OVER ALL D LADIES ON NAIRALAND

AND U

AND U

AND U

Bia, are you high? Why did u quote me? Hows this ur comment connected to what I said?

3 Likes

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by olarhtunji(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2016
kennygee:

will you marry me?

oh damn I hope have not asked a LovePeddler to Marry me

4 Likes

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Hollawayn05(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2016
kennygee:

but you just Did.
and it's very Badt of You

11 Likes

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by princesweetman2(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Bia, are you high? Why did u quote me? Hows this ur comment connected to what I said?

BAE.. HOW DO U KNOW MY IQ IS HIGH cool

HATER O-SHE tongue

4 Likes

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2016
why does it look like she's mourning?
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by ifaith944(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2016
sure NOO
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by abdulskulboy(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2016
ok ^

5 Likes

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Adwexky(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2016
@ OP, what is your definition of HOT?

Person appear COLD, you say she HOT.

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by shamecurls(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Is the Proposal ever going to make Ogbono soup better than Okro Soup

[size=18pt]No[/size]
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Anabel(f): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2016
kennygee:

On point sis. He knows nothing about her aside from the fact that she's an actress and she's pretty. Hell he doesn't even know the state she's from, but he wants to marry her

3 Likes

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by emymeeky: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Ugly girl
grin
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by harrysjones(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2016
may God help us
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Situation001(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2016
hmmm.. what is it that will attract me in a biťch.. unclothedness or what..

make hoe a housewife.. and watch the marriage end up in a story that touch..

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by kirchofff(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2016
OP u dey craze o, na dis pic u dey say hot? Bomb dey your head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Doctor's Gold Chain Snatched While Performing In Oyo State (video) / Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.