Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo (40719 Views)

"Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Sijo01(f): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Name water dey quench watin hot! Oya pour her some water.
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by olaolaking: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2016
The poster + the mod that put this in fp has the same brain with a governor of my state who made so much noise until 3 weeks ago. Now his voice is not as loud as before.
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Kabeeru(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Marriage is good, be encouraged
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by emerged01(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Where is mynd44? What are you waiting for? Ban that mumu guy wey dey spam everywhere ,this is nairaland not newspaper facebook page.
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2016
This Guy takes konji to a whole new Level
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2016
marriage proposal ontop edited photo, that guy nor serious
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Ada9103(f): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2016
The guy that proposed to her....is yeye personified undecided........ I love Ruth though she's good........
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2016
kennygee:
That's how they'll lust, make a hoe a house wife and start saying "women are all the same, actresses can't settle down".

I ain't calling her a hoe o.

But aint you women even more guilty of these?

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by vital94(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by femi4: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2016
kennygee:
That's how they'll lust, make a hoe a house wife and start saying "women are all the same, actresses can't settle down".

She be cutlass
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by smiliyB(f): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2016
kennygee:

are you okay??you ned to go n take ur drugs Asap!!!

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Amelian:

No mind men, na their way... Always lusting after the body.. They will never calm down to look at the contents within.. E dey their bodi.
Same way u ladies lust after 8 packs and huge chests in mencheesy.u tell me who no like better tin.
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Anabel:

On point sis. He knows nothing about her aside from the fact that she's an actress and she's pretty. Hell he doesn't even know the state she's from, but he wants to marry her
you sef no bad cheesy cheesy are you married? What state you from? cheesy cheesy
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2016
Ada9103:
The guy that proposed to her....is yeye personified undecided........ I love Ruth though she's good........

Ada Ada

Have you heard about mR NL?

Pls I need your support for MR Kingzlee

Make you epp me tell your friends to tell their friends

Voting starts on Monday.

Thanks dear

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by doll912(f): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2016
For those calling her a prostitute? Did you sleep with her? How much did you pay? Or was it your father she slept with? For fellow girls calling her a prostitute, how are you better than her when your boyfriend has finished every virtue in you without paying a brideprice? She may end up with a better man. Judgemental,hypocritical foóls! Wisdom my dears, is profitable to instruct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016
lefulefu:
Same way u ladies lust after 8 packs and huge chests in mencheesy.u tell me who no like better tin.
boss boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016
lefulefu:

Yea we can lust, even have a taste lol cheesy

But when it comes to take home to mama ? Nah, sensible ladies wont try such, except the guy proves to be keeper.. And not lay everything under skirts.. Then hes good to go..
Lust: Yes
For Keeps: No
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Sayelabola(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Dharniel:
why does it look like she's mourning?

Mourning the missing moon. grin grin
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Mistadora01(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2016
kennygee:

You just did! Actresses can't settle down ask Mercy Johnson perhaps TontoDecaay
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by histemple: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2016
That guy is Murphy from Yaba. I think it's one of those patients at YABA LEFT.
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Abodunrin07(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
But seriously she set o
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by wendyebenezer(f): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice pic..but guy, seriously?? Marriage?? undecided

Im sure e knws nt wat e is sayin cool undecided
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by wendyebenezer(f): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Huge fan of Ruth Kadiri tho
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
lefulefu:
No African lady will choose six packs over money!-Robert Mugabe. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
boss boss smiley
my bro wetin dey na? Abi no be true i yarn? cheesy
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Amelian:

Yea we can lust, even have a taste lol cheesy

But when it comes to take home to mama ? Nah, sensible ladies wont try such, except the guy proves to be keeper.. And not lay everything under skirts.. Then hes good to go..
Lust: Yes
For Keeps: No
cmon sista lets be honest.we first get attracted to the outside(physical appearance) before we look at the inside.Thats just we humans.we tend to cling to what looks good to the eye.Those guys drooling over that actress pix are doing what normal males would do....the same way females would drool over a shirtless pics of flavour or iyanya.
Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Trina0936:

No African lady will choose six packs over money!-Robert Mugabe. tongue
ehn i agree with Mugabe nah but Desmond Eliot also say a lady wants both of two worlds.Maybe that explains why those young ladies married to rich pot bellied old men would still keep a young fit lover around who services her regularlycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
lefulefu:
ehn i agree with Mugabe nah but Desmond Eliot also say a lady wants both of two worlds.Maybe that explains why those young ladies married to rich pot bellied old men would still keep a young fit lover around who services her regularlycheesycheesy
If na you, you go do d same! No be our their fault tongue

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo by balancediet(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
We need to check the body first before we know whats in the content na.
Amelian:

No mind men, na their way... Always lusting after the body.. They will never calm down to look at the contents within.. E dey their bodi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School Children Mob Corper After Mistaking Him For Phyno (Video) / Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts / BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.