Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) (3821 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by kachikwudavid(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2016
As shared by wizkid on his instagram handle.
He appears to be in a high spirit as he looks
loved up by jada p, a Lady from his managerial
team. The picture below happens to be the
reason why I said he's in a high spirit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHk77E9jJ9h/

Cc
Lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by kachikwudavid(m): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2016
Highness, wizkid be chilling in cloud nine.

see more here
www.kachikwudavid.com/2016/07/wizkid-all-loved-up-with-his-female.html?m=1

Cc
Lalasticlala.
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 08, 2016
baba nla sometin...... big boi tins
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by sladimeji(m): 12:26am On Jul 08, 2016
pls where is dah girl..my tanashobe is not showing pic

. wizkid was like nyanma oti ya so...u don mess
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by ichommy(m): 1:18am On Jul 08, 2016
Baba NLA grin
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by 7inches: 1:45am On Jul 08, 2016
still a dumb dude till u learn how to control ur prik
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by Dotwillis1(m): 4:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Something like shabba..
Ride in my benz like shabba..
I bn in nairaland all day like shabba..

Kid, pls what is shabba

1 Like

Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by cruzita(f): 5:35am On Jul 08, 2016
undecided she mess?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Baba nla well done ooo beta go settle down
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by sureteeboy(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Something like shabba.. Ride in my benz like shabba.. I bn in nairaland all day like shabba..
Kid, pls what is shabba
Shabba Ranks : Jamaican dancehall musician.
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by olarhtunji(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2016
baba eyes don lerie ...... I.e in eyes don thin
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Something like shabba.. Ride in my benz like shabba.. I bn in nairaland all day like shabba..
Kid, pls what is shabba
shabba ft Chris Brown Trey?
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by Paulpenny(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2016
So ??
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by 2ndejoj(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Oya Dab.

Mamacita.

That moment u r telling Bae stop stop stop now

but she eventually kissed u just after eating beans.

shocked
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by Thobiy(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Ish...
Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by Dotwillis1(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Wiziman:
shabba ft Chris Brown Trey?
yeah

1 Like

Re: Wizkid All Loved Up With His Female Manager(photo) by Nina4u(f): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Something like shabba..
Ride in my benz like shabba..
I bn in nairaland all day like shabba..

Kid, pls what is shabba
shabba means 7 fold which is oath which comes to fullness it comes from the old language latin in the bible times.
shabba is fullness in love and life in what you do.
actually shabba is a word used to cut someone else of in mid-speech. for example if someone is saying something that you do not particulary agree with or you just want the to shut up you shout shabba!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Boobs-grabbing Pre-wedding Photo / Meet Twin Sisters Who Becomes Twin Brothers At Same Time (pics, Video) / Olori Prophetess Naomi And Her Public Figure Sister Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.