Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (63804 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Funmi All Loved Up In New Pictures / Fela, Falana And Dr Ransome-kuti In Court (Throwback Photo) / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by metronaija2: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Foremost human rights activist and lawyer, Femi Falana with his wife loved up as they attend their son's show, The Falz Experience.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-femi-falana-wife-loved-falz-experience/

8 Likes

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Financialfree: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ok
Always good to see your child progress.
My parents will reap the fruit of their labour

339 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
THEY LOOK MORE LIKE SIBLINGS IN THE PICTURE

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
They look so much like siblings falz's parents are just a good match,his dad has so much sense of humour that he behaves like Falz,so playful and all,I wonder why OSG do busy body and put their logo as if its them that own the pics....ITK!!

See what Falz's parents think about #Myfalzexperience :
https://joelsblog.com.ng/hmm-see-falz-parents-swagged-up-for-myfalzexperience/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Olamide "Love no go die".

5 Likes

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
parents are so scary

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ Happy family!!! ∆
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by MrHistorian: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
coolu

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice one but the chuku checker shoe in falana's leg is something

18 Likes

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by ades0la(f): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Awwwn.. Falz is a perfect blend of his mum and dad kiss

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Loved up?
Smh. Title is misleading.
More like they bro-ed up

5 Likes

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
The man ugly sha, thank God for giving him brain to compensate the ugliness.

Falz for tell am to wear something that will make him look like a nigga, this oversize wey him wear no make am at all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by manneger2: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
sureheaven:
Nice one but the chuku checker shoe in falana's leg is something
lol
But the woman is young

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
What? This is his mum looking so competitively young and glowing. God bless you. grin

8 Likes

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Praisles(f): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ayam not understandIng what mum is wearing

12 Likes

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
lol
But the woman is young

God knows I didn't look at the woman ooo, you've committed lookery, if falana sues u, I no dey there ...lols

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by blogbuilder: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
nice one falz
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
>
Evaberry:
parents are so scary

angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Basit99(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Falz mum still look young money good
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Laple0541:
The man ugly sha, thank God for giving him brain to compensate the ugliness.

Falz for tell am to wear something that will make him look like a nigga, this oversize wey him wear no make am at all.
go for check up

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by aspirebig: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
The mother for old? How old is False?

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by BigIyanga: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evaberry:
parents are so scary
Show us your own make we see

13 Likes

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by BigIyanga: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
His mum looks like his older sister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evaberry:
parents are so scary
Saliu elenugboro!
We know your own parents are ex-Mr and Mrs world!
Put yourself in their shoes and read those words to yourself. Mrs Perfectly created!

6 Likes

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Bigbeard(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
His shoes though.undecided .
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by fajul: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
My own parents would have said "you are doing ungodly thing, focus on having a Job"; I have been battling this for years but they do not want to let me go. I want to do business but they want me to be doctor - I did the medicine and finished and yet they still want me to practise - and I will never practise.

If you have supportive parents, it becomes easier to excel than those who want to control and force you into doing something you do not want!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.